+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2013 said:
If principal applicant and spouse both have ECA report in this we should send both ECA report or only Principal Applicant as required?
only PA

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEAR FRENDS,

I am working in a company as Customer Service delivery Manager but my work duties are similar with NOC-0111,1114.

Can I apply for PR plz advice? Should I change my designation name before applying under that NOCs?

Piku

Sysanalyst

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
Med's Request
21-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015
aliabdul said:
what does PER and AOR stands for ?
After your final eligibility review is complete at CIO, if successful, you will receive confirmation of positive final eligibility review (PER).

The nest one is that the Visa office received your application.is acknowledgment of receipt (AOR) , hope it helps. ;) ;) ;) ;)

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
ashif_eee said:
Dear ,

It should have been The Royal Bank Of Canada...

Any other applicant---having the similar name on the DD??

I am not sure why they put this bank since this DD will be encashed by CIO-Canada not on Manila/Philippines...
If I am not wrong..... It should be drawn on " The Receiver General of Canada"..

As per CIC website...
I have sent the same at least. .!!

Seniors do u agree to my statement.??

randev

May 5, 2014
I have been busy with work and have not gotten a chance to visit this website frequently. So, CIC has posited the first update on the number of applications it has received. Am I right in reading the information correctly that it had received 43 applicants for NOC 1112 on the first day itself?

If it is so, then that might give some clues as to how competitive that category is going to be this year as well. It takes on average 2-6 days for couriers to deliver packages depending on where the application was sent from - that means that at least 43 applicants must have sent in applications in April itself, well before the program even opened!

WOW!

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
ruchill said:
If I am not wrong..... It should be drawn on " The Receiver General of Canada"..

As per CIC website...
I have sent the same at least. .!!

Seniors do u agree to my statement.??
I am not a senior.

But yes you are right. Don't worry.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
piku said:
DEAR FRENDS,

I am working in a company as Customer Service delivery Manager but my work duties are similar with NOC-0111,1114.

Can I apply for PR plz advice? Should I change my designation name before applying under that NOCs?

Piku
You can apply for PR , but matching work duties is only one of the many requirements.

Please go through "Before you apply" section carefully

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg76

Chemical3881

Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Nomination.....
09-19-2014
IELTS Request
Along with Application!
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-20-2014; 3rd Line Update 12-17-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
March 5th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully!
LANDED..........
God knows!
CanDoIt said:
I am surprised that you have been treated this way!! Which IDP center?
I did nothing but orally say that I have applied for Canadian Immigration and did not provide any proof as such. I guess I turned out to be lucky!
I'd suggest that you go there at a different time than your previous attempt. A different receptionist might probably work in your favor ;)
I went to the IDP center in the afternoon between 2 and 4!
I applied at IDP Chandigarh, and then got call from IDP Headoffice Gurgaon... They have been disrespectful... I am thinking of contacting there parent company in Australia.

Mech_1983

May 25, 2014
twinsad said:
Thks for the reply;

My query is “It is necessary first attest original Degree and Transcript from HEC and then request HEC for photocopies or only request HEC for photocopies
YES It is COMPULSORY to attest ORIGINAL Degree & Transcript.

HEC only attest photocopies of those documenst whose original are already attested by them.
Please refer to HEC website for more details about price. For me i got it attesetd in Feb, they charge 800 fro original and 500 for photocopy

randev

May 5, 2014
I've noted some people opining on this forum that it will take more time for NOC 1112 to fill up as many other finance related categories have opened up this year. I disagree! While many finance related categories have indeed opened up the jobs are very different and job duties hardly overlap.

For example, NOC 1111 is an accounting and auditors. To be an accountant or an auditor you need to either study accounting in a university or college or have a professional designation in the field (CPA, CMA, etc) and have at least a couple of years of experience (NOTE to apply for FSW, though, you need only 1 years' experience)

NOC 1112, on the other hand, entails either either financial analysis in a company (budgeting, forecasting revenue growth), or investment analysis (analyzing stocks, bonds,etc) in an investment bank or brokerage

NOC 1112 is very different from the duties NOC 1113 - brokers and dealers. Brokers and dealers serve as intermediaries between buyers and sellers and engage in market making (offering to buy and sell stocks and bonds based on market movements). They also do things like helping clients finance their stock purchases, etc.

What I say above is reflected in the number of applications sent according to the spreadsheet as well. 1112 has 101 applicants, whereas 1111 and 1113 have 24 and 4 applications, respectively.

So, what I am trying to say is that don't get into a false sense of ease or complacency thinking that because more finance related fields are opened up this year, people are going to apply to other occupations. If you have worked as an financial analyst, you simply can't pretend that you have worked as an account or broker!

justanew_id

Jun 3, 2014
My friends,
I have a question regarding the skill level of NOC codes and their relevant employment requirements. Does the officer consider "the job ladder" for professional skills like NOC 2171? I mean in case I do not have any work experience in technical occupations as the prerequisite for NOC 2171 entry, does the officer take my whole work experience as NOC 2171? Or I will get a lower score due to lack of having prerequisites?
I have a bachelors degree in software engineering, plus a M.Sc degree in Information Technology, and 3.5 yrs work experience in NOC 2171.

Thank you in advance for your time ???

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
justanew_id said:
My friends,
I have a question regarding the skill level of NOC codes and their relevant employment requirements. Does the officer consider "the job ladder" for professional skills like NOC 2171? I mean in case I do not have any work experience in technical occupations as the prerequisite for NOC 2171 entry, does the officer take my whole work experience as NOC 2171? Or I will get a lower score due to lack of having prerequisites?
I have a bachelors degree in software engineering, plus a M.Sc degree in Information Technology, and 3.5 yrs work experience in NOC 2171.

Thank you in advance for your time ???
Nope brother,

They will consider whether u have atleast one yr experience on the primary NOC (2171)...This is not their consideration if u have any other NOC experience or not...

So just apply fast without any hesitaion.... 8) 8)

Good luck...

justanew_id

Jun 3, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Nope brother,

They will consider whether u have atleast one yr experience on the primary NOC (2171)...This is not their consideration if u have any other NOC experience or not...

So just apply fast without any hesitaion.... 8) 8)

Good luck...
good news :)

Status
Not open for further replies.