+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
ashif_eee said:
Dear Brother,

Name of Principal Applicant: YOUR NAME (if u r PA)

For other two is ok...

Name of Payer: N/A
Address of Payer: N/A
Thnaks +1 (my 3rd +1 to you )

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
ashif_eee said:
Dear ,

It should have been The Royal Bank Of Canada...

Any other applicant---having the similar name on the DD??

I am not sure why they put this bank since this DD will be encashed by CIO-Canada not on Manila/Philippines...
He is talking about bank certificat not the DD.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
catchtinu1 said:
Hi,

Anybody has sent application for FSW 2014 2173,2174,2176?.

I need to find out how to track application. I have sent my application 2 weeks ago and delivered to CIO sydney after 4 days. When will I come to know whether my application has been approved and file number is generated?

Thanks.
There is no way to track your application at this stage. However if you have paid the processing fee through CC you will get a notification once the payment has been charged. You should consider this as a successful first step.

In either case paid by DD or CC you will receive a PER (positive eligibility review) email , should your application be granted successful.

This process takes anywhere between 4-5 weeks .

So relax.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Mr and mrs S
@ashif_eee

I guess they are talking abt Bank Certificate as in "balance/fixed deposit confirmation certificate", if so the name of addressee, does not matter. CIC understands the limitation. At max it may add few days when it comes to verification as they may first send it to the addressed embassy, which will obtain confirmation. This is trivial and should not delay sending your application to get this correction.

For your comfort, my experience letter is addressed to "Canada Embassy, City of my residence", as my employer does not issue letters for CIC.

However, if its about Beneficiary on DD, you should consult seniors or someone who used DD.

Mr and mrs S said:
Hi seniors

Noticed that in our Bank Certificate issued , our bank addressed the certificate to " embassy of Canada ". Address makati city, Philippnes Purpose is for : application for VISA

Is this ok ?

We are sending out application tonight and just noticed this now :(

ashif_eee said:
Dear ,

It should have been The Royal Bank Of Canada...

Any other applicant---having the similar name on the DD??

I am not sure why they put this bank since this DD will be encashed by CIO-Canada not on Manila/Philippines...

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope1957 said:
Any response for the 2nd week of May applicants?

From what I recall people discussing here, they have come as far as candidates for May 6th received applications.

And from the data in the forum spread sheet, May 7th is going to take a while to finish; May 7th should go on for at least a week I'd say. Again just my take basis the strong May 7th data pipeline. Also, my logic is that a lot of people waiting from previous years would have waited until end of May 1st to make sure if any form has changed (to be able to replace that form before sending package), and then would have couriered it on May 2nd onwards. So the rush of applications received should drastically increase post May 6th/ 7th. It should stay at peak levels over the next 5 to 8 work days, after which it should most likely normalize.

ANOTHER UNRELATED TOPIC:
Some data pundits have predicted that categories like NOC 1112 (and 2174) will get like 500 pending applications from previous years during these few (5 to 8 ) days but I disagree with that logic. Of course I have another logic for my disagreement. :) Since last year, 1112 (and may be 2174 too for software) was kind of the only available category for Finance guys so several folks might have been forced to fill in under 1112. With a lot of other finance categories now open (plus, a total of 50 NOC categories at disposal), some of the left-over 1112 candidates from previous year will split up to other categories as well, which now are a better fit to their profile, due to this new availability.

Also, with limit moving from 300 to 1000 per NOC, these so called hot NOC categories will take quite a long time to fill up this year. As I think through this real hard, I am willing to bet (the bet can be on Corona beers LOL, to be provided on arrival in Canada haha) that until June end all the NOCs should stay open this year. Definitely until mid-June (see how cleverly I modified my condition of the bet LMAO), if not all the way until the end of June. Although I won't be surprised if these remain open until even later than June.
Finally, I should not be speculating. But I am sharing my take for a few eternal pessimists in here. Because if I were to make a speculation, I'd rather be more towards realism-optimism than on the other side. Apology in advance for the above speculation.

All the best, everyone!

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
cjg1987 said:
If paying by DD section A should be filled.

Principal applicant: your name

Name and address of payer : If you are not the payer then include the payers name and address

THanks
Thanks +1

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
cjg1987 said:
1. Not necessary to send original. Since you have two you can send.

2.Leave it unbound means leave it unbound , do not need to use paper clip to separate the form. Use paper clips to attach photos and DD

3.Not necessary, but its fine. Any translated copy must be notarized, furnished with affidavit from translator, certified copy of the original and the actual translation

4.ok

5.ok

6.Bar code pages on top , then you can arrange as per document checklist

Don't forget to include the checklist itself and sign all the necessary forms.

All the best.
2. If unbound may be form pages mix with each other?

3. If translation and certified copy is 2 years old can we use them to send or fresh certified copy and translation?

rahulneo

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/08/2014
Med's Request
10/01/2015
Med's Done....
18/01/2015
Passport Req..
20/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/05/2015
Hi,

Just joined this forum and its really very informative about FSW program.

I am intending to apply under FSW and have following queries:

- If I am a principal applicant and we get through and get a visa for my family (my wife and two kids). Will my wife be able to work full time ?
- Similarly if my wife becomes a principal applicant will I be able to work full time after immigrating to Canada or are they are restrictions/condition for this type of visa class ?
- Suppose we get a FSW visa for a particular category is it necessary that the principal applicant must work under that category only or he/she is free to take up any job after shifting to canada ?
- I have already applied to WES for assessment of my educational qualifications. How much time would it take now to get a reply from them ? approximate time period ?

Kindly reply.

Thanks,

Regards,

Rahul

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
quebec2013 said:
2. If unbound may be form pages mix with each other?

3. If translation and certified copy is 2 years old can we use them to send or fresh certified copy and translation?
1. It is assumed CIC official will also check documents as per the order it has been presented. There is little chance of mixing the pages

2. I am not sure if two years old translation copy is acceptable. In the guide there is no indication about this. Wait for others to comment

mehul1313

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
rahulneo said:
Hi,

- If I am a principal applicant and we get through and get a visa for my family (my wife and two kids). Will my wife be able to work full time ? - Yes.
- Similarly if my wife becomes a principal applicant will I be able to work full time after immigrating to Canada or are they are restrictions/condition for this type of visa class ? - No restrictions. You can work full time.
- Suppose we get a FSW visa for a particular category is it necessary that the principal applicant must work under that category only or he/she is free to take up any job after shifting to canada ? - You can take up any job you want anywhere in Canada except Quebec.
- I have already applied to WES for assessment of my educational qualifications. How much time would it take now to get a reply from them ? approximate time period ? - I got in total of 1 month from date of sending docs

Kindly reply.

Thanks,

Regards,

Rahul
Reply in green fonts.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
rahulneo said:
Hi,

- If I am a principal applicant and we get through and get a visa for my family (my wife and two kids). Will my wife be able to work full time ?
- Similarly if my wife becomes a principal applicant will I be able to work full time after immigrating to Canada or are they are restrictions/condition for this type of visa class ?
- Suppose we get a FSW visa for a particular category is it necessary that the principal applicant must work under that category only or he/she is free to take up any job after shifting to canada ?
- I have already applied to WES for assessment of my educational qualifications. How much time would it take now to get a reply from them ? approximate time period ?

Kindly reply.

Thanks,

Regards,

Rahul
1. Yes your wife can work full time
2. Yes you can work without restrictions, this is not visa class. It is permanent residency
3. Can take up any job, provided that the details you have given on your application may be verified by prospective employers.

4.20 working days from the time all the required documents has been received by their office and payment made in full.

Thanks.

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Re: Duplicate records: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

cjg1987 said:
Send the matriculation certificate and affidavit .

Thanks.
The NOC is 2173 and, his wife has taken the birth certificate just 2 months back and in the matriculation certificate the birth place is not listed but in passport it is mentioned as "X" and in birth certificate it is "Y". I dont know how they given "X" in passport ( She produced either Ration card/ voter id while taking the passport as proof of identity and in those two also the birth place not listed. My qtn is if we produce affidavit and not given the birth certificate now does the CIC asks for the birth certificate in later stage?

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
If principal applicant and spouse both have ECA report in this we should send both ECA report or only Principal Applicant as required?

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
1. Yes your wife can work full time
2. Yes you can work without restrictions, this is not visa class. It is permanent residency
3. Can take up any job, provided that the details you have given on your application may be verified by prospective employers.

4.20 working days from the time all the required documents has been received by their office and payment made in full.

Thanks.
u r also correct
+1 for u

Status
Not open for further replies.