+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Anil Ch said:
Can we have any way to cross check with The Royal Bank Of Canada... to find the the DD enchased or not.. Thankss.....
Nope brother,

Just contact with ur Local bank with the DD ref number...That is enough...:D

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Thanks Ashif Bro.......... :) ;) .Last month the same date the application is reached. 1 month passed....Finger Crossed. Praying god to give me a good news this week :)

rorita13

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITh APP.
File Transfer...
18-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015 /Passports received 21-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-06-2015
ashif_eee said:
Buddy,

U can tell them that bank will be :

"Royal Bank Of Canada"
180 WELLINGTON ST W- 8TH FLOOR
TORONTO

Also check:

Hope this will help...:D

great ashif , thank you ,
this is how you sent yours, right?

this forum is a great help , you guys helped out through the whole application preparation process, will add up my entry to spreadsheet once i file my application.
thanks

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rorita13 said:
great ashif , thank you ,
this is how you sent yours, right?

this forum is a great help , you guys helped out through the whole application preparation process, will add up my entry to spreadsheet once i file my application.
thanks
Yappp,

I guess u are sister...

Best of luck with ur application sister ;)

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Admins,

Can you please remove the tinyurl.com URL and keep the link as normal

Thanx

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Abu Ahmed said:
Admins,

Can you please remove the tinyurl.com URL and keep the link as normal

Thanx
Dear Brother,

Its just up to u to make it shorter or not...

U can add the below link of FSW14 spreadsheet on ur footer (for the easy convenience)...:)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit#gid=1627896255

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Re: FSW 2014 proof of work experience

Dear Seniors/friends,
I desperately need your advice.
With regard to work experience, i have 1 year & 11 months experience in my previous company & i have got the work experience certificate from them in the company letter head.

I have 2 years experience so far in my current company. In spite of repeated mails, requests & pleas i have been denied the approval by my managers to get the work experience certificate. They feel that i might resign the company if i get the PR.

I have proof of the mails that i have sent to the management seeking their approval. However they conveyed their decision of not approving on call and have not replied to any of my mails.
How many points would i get for work experience?

Is it ok if i submit the offer letter, payslips, pay change letters, attestation from my team mate about my skills as a proof of my current company.
Also by June 21st my total exp will be 4 yrs..hence if i apply now will i fit in the 4 yrs experience or less than that?

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rorita13 said:
hi seniors
im in the last stage of finalizing my application package, but when i went to my bank to request a Bank Draft,they asked me for the name and address of the bank on which it should be drawn.anyone knows what it should be?

i know that it should be addressed to the "Receiver General for Canada" but they need the additional info.
please help

thanks for replies

I notice that ashif has already shared an answer, and the fact is that most Canadian banks would be just fine. Local banks have tie ups with other international banks so it really depends on what local bank you have an account in and with which Canadian bank they have a tie up with. Some examples include Toronto-Dominion Bank, Bank of Nova Scotia, Royal Bank of Canada etc. I would imagine, ideally your local bank should give you the options of Canadian banks it has tie ups with. Any one from that list should be okay.

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
ashif_eee said:
Dear Brother,

Its just up to u to make it shorter or not...

U can add the below link of FSW14 spreadsheet on ur footer (for the easy convenience)...:)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit#gid=1627896255
Thanx Bro .. I requested that because the tinyurl.com is blocked here in Saudi Arabia .. :eek:

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well said Oscar ! .. except for 'cArona' (unless it is some desi brand of Canada beer, which I'm not aware of !)

If it is for cOrona beer and you serious about the bet, I place 4 botal for 1112 reaching before mid June :p

Pls confirm Asap.

Oscar7 said:

From what I recall people discussing here, they have come as far as candidates for May 6th received applications.

And from the data in the forum spread sheet, May 7th is going to take a while to finish; May 7th should go on for at least a week I'd say. Again just my take basis the strong May 7th data pipeline. Also, my logic is that a lot of people waiting from previous years would have waited until end of May 1st to make sure if any form has changed (to be able to replace that form before sending package), and then would have couriered it on May 2nd onwards. So the rush of applications received should drastically increase post May 6th/ 7th. It should stay at peak levels over the next 5 to 8 work days, after which it should most likely normalize.

ANOTHER UNRELATED TOPIC:
Some data pundits have predicted that categories like NOC 1112 (and 2174) will get like 500 pending applications from previous years during these few (5 to 8 ) days but I disagree with that logic. Of course I have another logic for my disagreement. :) Since last year, 1112 (and may be 2174 too for software) was kind of the only available category for Finance guys so several folks might have been forced to fill in under 1112. With a lot of other finance categories now open (plus, a total of 50 NOC categories at disposal), some of the left-over 1112 candidates from previous year will split up to other categories as well, which now are a better fit to their profile, due to this new availability.

Also, with limit moving from 300 to 1000 per NOC, these so called hot NOC categories will take quite a long time to fill up this year. As I think through this real hard, I am willing to bet (the bet can be on Carona beers LOL, to be provided on arrival in Canada haha) that until June end all the NOCs should stay open this year. Definitely until mid-June (see how cleverly I modified my condition of the bet LMAO), if not all the way until the end of June. Although I won't be surprised if these remain open until even later than June.
Finally, I should not be speculating. But I am sharing my take for a few eternal pessimists in here. Because if I were to make a speculation, I'd rather be more towards realism-optimism than on the other side. Apology in advance for the above speculation.

All the best, everyone!

bijoy_16

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
About putting bar code page on top, which one should be on top, generic form last page with signature and date of the second last page contain only bar codes. Should I put it before document check list or after document check list page?

Thanks for your cooperation.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Re: FSW 2014 proof of work experience

shank386 said:
Dear Seniors/friends,
I desperately need your advice.
With regard to work experience, i have 1 year & 11 months experience in my previous company & i have got the work experience certificate from them in the company letter head.

I have 2 years experience so far in my current company. In spite of repeated mails, requests & pleas i have been denied the approval by my managers to get the work experience certificate. They feel that i might resign the company if i get the PR.

I have proof of the mails that i have sent to the management seeking their approval. However they conveyed their decision of not approving on call and have not replied to any of my mails.
How many points would i get for work experience?

Is it ok if i submit the offer letter, payslips, pay change letters, attestation from my team mate about my skills as a proof of my current company.
Also by June 21st my total exp will be 4 yrs..hence if i apply now will i fit in the 4 yrs experience or less than that?

Dear brother,

Since u have the 1 yr 11 month experience, then if u are having 67 points with that exp duration than u do not need to worry...

Otherwise, I will suggets u to score more on IELTS, make ur score 67 independent of the current work exp...

lastly ---if dont have any other option then u have to go though a bit hurdle situation..

Please check:

Company Letterhead Problem:

if ur employer is not providing on letterhead please check :

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

Accumulated Suggestion :

"1) Please descibe the reference letter with your NOC on a white A4 paper and get it acknowledged by your supervisor.
2) Take a copy of photo I'd (company tag photo id) of your supervisor of your company...get it signed by him on it and do attestation
3) Get a service letter from your employee stating you have worked from so and so time with your designation
4) provide an affidavit supporting why you are not able to provide the reference letter in company letter head and attach the service letter provided along with this
5) Submit appointment letter (if exists)
6) Submit Payslip (if exists)
7) Business card of applicant (if exists)

Let me know if u require the sample affidavit format...:)

Good luck..:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
bijoy_16 said:
About putting bar code page on top, which one should be on top, generic form last page with signature and date of the second last page contain only bar codes. Should I put it before document check list or after document check list page?

Brother,

Docs Order:

1.Document Checklist

Order of Forms

2. Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) --Barcode Page of generic form (First bar code page,then 2nd....)
3.Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)

Hope u are now clear...:)

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neel-here said:
well said Oscar ! .. except for 'cArona' (unless it is some desi brand of Canada beer, which I'm not aware of !)

If it is for COrona beer and you serious about the bet, I place 4 botal for 1112 reaching before mid June :p

Pls confirm Asap.

Thanks for the catch, I misspelled it earlier. Now corrected though!

Bet is on for 4 bottles on arrival in Canada. Great to find a like-minded pal. Good luck in the process, neel!

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it" - JFK

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
bijoy_16 said:
Thanks. About bar code page, which one should be on top, generic form last page with signature and date of the second last page contain only bar codes. Should I put it before document check list or after document check list page?

There is no clear indication which one should be placed on top .
I can tell you how I placed mine.

First document checklist, then the page containing only the bar codes( Page 4 0f 5) , followed by signature and date page (Page 5 of 5)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.