+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
Samoo2014 said:
Dear friends,
I have received the WES report today and I noted that my third name does not matched with my third name in the passport as one letter missed.
Example name in the report "Mohamed" in the passport "Mohammed"
all remaining data are correct.
Is it makes any problem when I send my supporting documents to CIC? IF YES, how can I correct this as quickly as possible?

Regards.
From where have you done your education. If Pakistan then I have some query which you can answer as I am still waiting WES to respond.

rinal2174

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-08-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
shubanpaik said:
May I please knoe from which bank I can get the DD , other thank HDFC ,, please advice
I have taken it From State Bank of India

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dbase1981 said:
Hi guys, i am just curious. How would you know if you will actually receive a PER email? Would you know it right away from the header of the email that you made it to the cap? Thanks
For first four months FSW13 applicants required nearly 2 months avg from the receiving date...

So u can also expect that..:)

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Should not be an issue, if you are apply for "hot" professions just use those spellings in "Alias or Other name used" and also explain it in your cover letter its a typo on part of WES. btw i dont think that someone, will even notic this thing as "Mohammad" is pretty common name and mind skips such typo (for normal humans, not for machine or proof readers).

If you are applying for a NOC which is expected to take some time to fill, request WES to change your name and resend. Shold not take more than 2 days + courier days.

Samoo2014 said:
Dear friends,
I have received the WES report today and I noted that my third name does not matched with my third name in the passport as one letter missed.
Example name in the report "Mohamed" in the passport "Mohammed"
all remaining data are correct.
Is it makes any problem when I send my supporting documents to CIC? IF YES, how can I correct this as quickly as possible?

Regards.

Samoo2014

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec 2014
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
Passport Req..
1 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 Jun 2015
NTThobani said:
From where have you done your education. If Pakistan then I have some query which you can answer as I am still waiting WES to respond.
From Egypt, but as I know WES may not reply to you, you have to ask your consultant if any.

Mona76

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 may 2014
Doc's Request.
Send
IELTS Request
Send
File Transfer...
13 august 2014
Med's Request
18 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
4 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10 July and submitted on 12 july
VISA ISSUED...
3 sep 2015
Plz add me for 0111 my application sent today 4 may 2014.
My ielts score is 8.5
Wife ielts also sent she is a doctor.
I have relatives in canada
Exp. 18 yrs
MBA,Msc finance,CFA
Points. 77
Mode of payment. DD

How can i add myself in sheet.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for the reply.

2 Things here -

First for funding, it says 11,084 CAD, but it also says -

You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

Since i have a WORK PERMIT from Canada, expiring in June 2014, should i show the funds or not ? :p

Second thing, for WES, i can see this page - Required document

Now, my bachelor is from India but my recent degree M.B.A is from Canada, , should i submit both, right ?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Angel16 said:
Dear Seniors,

Need help urgenty!!!

I am applying for NOC 1113 fom India on my own without any representatives help. I have almost gathered all documents, few are in process (PCC, ECA report and reference letters from employers)

Request you all to give me few pointers were usually people make mistake and things that i need to focus on. Things like:
1. Presentation of the file
2. Common mistakes
3. Documents which are absolutely neccessary

I have total 8 years of exprience in the occupation 1113 (Investment Dealer) but my job title in each company was different such (dealer, relationship manager, Institutional dealer, F&O dealer, etc) Is it ok or will that create problem? and my ex employers are giving me hard time for the reference letters. What do i do if they do not give me required letters? I have Appointment letter, relieving letter and salary slips but they do not mention my duties and tasks, rest all info is mentioned like salary, hours worked, tenure and position help.

Please help, I m little panicking Sad
Dear Bro,

ur designation is not an issue..But u will require ref letter from each of the employment...

In that case :

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

Let me know if u require a sample copy of solemn declaration / affidavit....

Samoo2014

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec 2014
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
Passport Req..
1 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 Jun 2015
shah2014 said:
Should not be an issue, if you are apply for "hot" professions just use those spellings in "Alias or Other name used" and also explain it in your cover letter its a typo on part of WES. btw i dont think that someone, will even notic this thing as "Mohammad" is pretty common name and mind skips such typo (for normal humans, not for machine or proof readers).

If you are applying for a NOC which is expected to take some time to fill, request WES to change your name and resend. Shold not take more than 2 days + courier days.
Thank you for your reply, If I ask WES to change my name should I pay any additional fees ?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
intensecool said:
Thanks a lot for the reply.

2 Things here -

First for funding, it says 11,084 CAD, but it also says -

You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

Since i have a WORK PERMIT from Canada, expiring in June 2014, should i show the funds or not ? :p

Second thing, for WES, i can see this page - Required document

Now, my bachelor is from India but my recent degree M.B.A is from Canada, , should i submit both, right ?

Bro,

U have work permit not the valid job offer... :p :p :p

So u will require to show fund.. ;)

And for WES , u r right...:)

Good luck..:)

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Mona76 said:
Plz add me for 0111 my application sent today 4 may 2014.
My ielts score is 8.5
Wife ielts also sent she is a doctor.
I have relatives in canada
Exp. 18 yrs
MBA,Msc finance,CFA
Points. 77
Mode of payment. DD

How can i add myself in sheet.
Use the below data entry link:

FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

For check the applicant status, use this link:
FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Kindly provide it, as i am also facing the same issue. Also, let me know other requirements of such letter including legal requirements such as noary etc and should it be sent in original or copy etc etc

ashif_eee said:
Dear Bro,

ur designation is not an issue..But u will require ref letter from each of the employment...

In that case :

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

Let me know if u require a sample copy of solemn declaration / affidavit....

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
I dont think so, as it is their mistake. However, you may have to pay for URGENT/COURIER delivery. Its better be safe than sorry, wont cost more than 100 - 200 Dollars.

Samoo2014 said:
Thank you for your reply, If I ask WES to change my name should I pay any additional fees ?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shah2014 said:
Kindly provide it, as i am also facing the same issue. Also, let me know other requirements of such letter including legal requirements such as noary etc and should it be sent in original or copy etc etc
U will require to send original affidavit with notarization....

Here it is bro..:)

Sample noterization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Posted my application today! will reach on 9th May.! Let me know if anyone need my help!

Status
Not open for further replies.