+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w910i

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garuna said:
I have already obtained certificate from WES. i was asking these to send for CIC .
As qouted in the application:

Canadian Educational Credential or Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report
For you as the principal applicant:

Proof of a completed Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational credential
OR

Proof of a completed foreign educational credential
AND
an
original
ECA report issued by a designated
organization indicating the authenticity and equivalency of your completed foreign educational credential(s) to a
completed Canadian educational credential(s).
Note:
Your ECA report must have been issued on or after the date on which the organization was designated by CIC
and must meet CIC format and content requirements. In addition, your ECA report must not be more than five
years old at the time you apply.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
garuna said:
Please senior member, needed help on this..
Hi,

Can I ask you a few questions regarding ECA as I came to know that you are from Nepal . Hopefully you can give best feedback to my query.

My spouse has 3 yrs PCL and 2 yrs. Bachelor. In order to send documents for ECA ,Do I need to send transcripts along with provisional certificate or should I include individual mark sheets as well?
How much total fees should I pay If I choose faster courier service to send back ECA report to me?
Does it require to register online account first to get reference number or is there any forms that has to be filled out to send for ECA go together with all required documents? Finally, Can I send attested certificates directly to WES without requesting registrar or controller of examinations to fill out forms designed by WES?

The time you have taken to answering my queries will be highly admired.

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
garuna said:
I have already obtained certificate from WES. i was asking these to send for CIC .
Send the one original copy WES certificate and photocopy of academic certificates and transcripts inside you application package. Note that there will be only one package where you put all the forms and documents according to the checklist and this one package need to be send to CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Tommy423

Apr 24, 2014
vncntybnz said:
Hi everyone!

I am starting to get worried about my WES application. My account says it was sent out on April 25, 2014 via International Express. NO TRACKING NUMBER yet. I already emailed them many times, no reply. How many days does it usuually take??? please help me guys. what should i do?
It's best if you called. Even if this is a express letter through Canada post, it should have some sort of tracking number. Be prepared to wait for 20-25 mts before you get hold of a customer service person. As you can imagine, they must now be inundated with people calling about FSW credential evaluations.

I'd also suggest you to have all the relevant information ready (WES order number, for example) as that'll save you some precious IDD time.

Worse come to worst, I'd suggest you to request a second copy and ask it to be couriered via an established service such as UPS, DHL, FedEX

Good luck!

NITINBHALLA

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Hi,
I have just come to know about the FSW program, I and my wife want to know till what time will the applications be accepted for this year, there is a cap of 50 apps per profile , do they maintain on a fifo basis or on merit of the application?

I will now start the process of my education certificates authenticated, ielts registratino etc. just wanted a perspective as to how much time will by education certificates assessment take?

In case we have missed this year, will next cycle help - will it also open up the same way?

Awaiting some clarity from fellow members.

Nitin

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jigzyy said:
Nice to see you again. I wish you to be successful this time :)

Yes, still NO, Because for every answer you put Yes / No, you need to produce said documents. When I submitted my documents, I had my wife's Academic IELTS, so I answered Yes and sent her results with app. But if you don't have anything to prove, than tick it as No. Canadians do not bother about partners language fluency as we have seen with Australian Cases.
All righty then! Thanks for clarification!

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
gs123 said:
I think you are already doing the right thing on 1.
On 2, you can attach a notarized affidavit from old supervisor/manager/colleague mentioning job duration, duties etc, attach an explanation letter(with details as you mentioned here for justification) and also attach tax documents, salary slips.

You can also refer to last year forum for such information. I am not able to post links here. Just search "Let's Network here 2013" on google or just search this forum for exact link. Good luck!
gs123
Thank you so much. :)

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
Hello all,
I submitted my application for NOC 0911 on 01-05-2014.

Today when going through the schedule 3 forms, I noticed that we could type our name in the space provided. But when I was filling it up on the 1st, I tried to type my name, but couldn't so, so I wrote my name with a black pen.
Is there anyone who encounetred a similar problem? And, please advise, if this is a problem.

Also, if we see the question 12, there is not enough space in which we could write all our job duties. So, I attached a seprate sheet of paper to detail all my experience. I am not sure if I wrote my name on the top on the attached sheet, but I did mention the form name and the question number,. Additionally I wrote "please find the attachement" in the space provided for the work experience details.

Hope all is well as far as this form is concerned.

Seniors please advise.

Thanks and best of luck yo all :)

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
Subash said:
Hi,

Can I ask you a few questions regarding ECA as I came to know that you are from Nepal . Hopefully you can give best feedback to my query.

My spouse has 3 yrs PCL and 2 yrs. Bachelor. In order to send documents for ECA ,Do I need to send transcripts along with provisional certificate or should I include individual mark sheets as well?
How much total fees should I pay If I choose faster courier service to send back ECA report to me?
Does it require to register online account first to get reference number or is there any forms that has to be filled out to send for ECA go together with all required documents? Finally, Can I send attested certificates directly to WES without requesting registrar or controller of examinations to fill out forms designed by WES?

The time you have taken to answering my queries will be highly admired.
I obtained my wes certificate last year.
in my case i send them the verified copy of transcript and certificate of plus 2 and verified copy of transcript and certificate of BE. these verified copy must be sealed in enevelope by university along eith the application letter that is present in wes website.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dmitrych said:
To spreadsheet admins, I have an improvement/automation idea:

In the FSW 2013 spreadsheet all the rows were highlighted in color, depending on the status of the application, and I see the new spreadsheet has the colors mentioned at the top, but they're not used yet. Google spreadsheets have a feature to make such highlighting automatic, so I propose to make use of it.

I've made a prototype, you can see the highlighting here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz1B1PcWq-SYgfoS9yppS_Ca7IW2OGLZn7dsFbExfQI/edit?usp=sharing

It's so much easier to see statuses of all applications right away. And it won't require any work from admins once it's set up: the colors will change automatically as soon as someone updates their information.

If you like this idea, I'll be happy to cooperate with you to implement it in the main spreadsheet.
Good proposal bro....

i am sending a PM to u...:)

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
Dear Seniors,

Need help urgenty!!!

I am applying for NOC 1113 fom India on my own without any representatives help. I have almost gathered all documents, few are in process (PCC, ECA report and reference letters from employers)

Request you all to give me few pointers were usually people make mistake and things that i need to focus on. Things like:
1. Presentation of the file
2. Common mistakes
3. Documents which are absolutely neccessary

I have total 8 years of exprience in the occupation 1113 (Investment Dealer) but my job title in each company was different such (dealer, relationship manager, Institutional dealer, F&O dealer, etc) Is it ok or will that create problem? and my ex employers are giving me hard time for the reference letters. What do i do if they do not give me required letters? I have Appointment letter, relieving letter and salary slips but they do not mention my duties and tasks, rest all info is mentioned like salary, hours worked, tenure and position help.

Please help, I m little panicking Sad

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
Hi,

I have one question related to the assessment of educational documents.

I have done my bachelors and masters so in order for WES to assess my credentials, do I need to get the assessment for bachelors as well or only Masters will suffice?

Samoo2014

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec 2014
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
Passport Req..
1 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 Jun 2015
Dear friends,
I have received the WES report today and I noted that my third name does not matched with my third name in the passport as one letter missed.
Example name in the report "Mohamed" in the passport "Mohammed"
all remaining data are correct.
Is it makes any problem when I send my supporting documents to CIC? IF YES, how can I correct this as quickly as possible?

Regards.

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Hi guys, i am just curious. How would you know if you will actually receive a PER email? Would you know it right away from the header of the email that you made it to the cap? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.