+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Stranger Friendly said:
Good luck to you man! but did u contacted cic via email after 6 weeks? if yes, then wait for their reply. They will definitely provide you some information. Try to enter UCI to get the status. Just keep faith, and you will get a good news soon!
plz dont mind me asking
how to get UCI? :D

EngineerA

Jul 14, 2013
Please add my details:
NOC: 2132
Visa Office: London
IELTS band: 7.5
Self calculated points: 72
No spouse
No relatives in Canada
No job offer
Degree: Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
ECA equivalence: Same
PCC: Partial
Application sent: 2 June 2013
Fee Method:CC
Application received: 6 June 2013
Receiving time: 10:49 am
signed by: M.KRSZWDA
Destination: Toronto

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Mahyn said:
Congratulations Mate!
May I ask, do we need to apply separately to WES for CIC to be able to see our ECA online? I mean, I have sent my original ECA along with the application form. Do i need to do this online thing as well ???? Please advise.

Regards
Thanks Mahyn. If you have the similar case as mine then, Yes. Regardless if you have already sent original , with app, you will get an email from WES asking to order duplicate, costing approx CAD85 extra :-\ :mad: , so that cic can view it electronically. Ya online with CC for fastest processing. They also include to send u a duplicate copy by regular mail.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
metallica.kyoto said:
I am still wondering if you say that this is a routine process why it didnt happen with other forum members.Just curious.
If you are asking me, then no its not a routine, its a special case. Around 5-10 days ago, someone posted the same story about his friend, who got email from WES. Secondly, very few applied before announcement, and at that time WES site was not FSWP ready, that is why they need to hold it , until they see the electronic copy.

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
Stranger Friendly said:
Good news Mates!

After passing tense weeks, thank God, finally I got PER today i.e. July 19th. :p My app was received on 13th May.

Here is Possible reason for delay. I applied for WES assessment proactively, 4-5 days earlier then 18th April announcement, hoping that WES will definitely doing ECA. My assessment was done on 2nd May and i sent it along the the application. As soon as i passed the 6th week, I emailed CIC for my status. Yesterday, I received email from CIC with application number with status "awaiting processing" and after 5 minutes i received email from WES, "to order a duplicate copy, so that CIC can view it online". I did the same and today i got the PER.

Two important points:
1) Email just after passing 6 weeks, so at least you get a reply in 20 days, as very few are lucky to get update over the phone.
2) If you have applied little earlier than 18th May to WES for ECA, it will delay the process but you will get an email from WES to order a duplicate copy, so that CIC can view it electronically (simply make it FSWP ready).

Hope this will help. Thanks to admins Jigzyy, Islandbabe & Marta who are doing a great job here with others.

Best of luck to all mates!!!!
Congratulations Mate!
May I ask, do we need to apply separately to WES for CIC to be able to see our ECA online? I mean, I have sent my original ECA along with the application form. Do i need to do this online thing as well Huh? Please advise.

Regards

Stranger Friendly said:
Thanks Mahyn. If you have the similar case as mine then, Yes. Regardless if you have already sent original , with app, you will get an email from WES asking to order duplicate, costing approx CAD85 extra :-\ :mad: , so that cic can view it electronically. Ya online with CC for fastest processing. They also include to send u a duplicate copy by regular mail.
Thanks for your reply. I think you meant "before 18 April 2013" not 18 May ! :p .. thats why i was a bit worried. . i guess i m ok. i applied after 29 April!

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Thnxx :)
Stranger Friendly said:
No problem in answering this...... "Its in the PER" :p

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Mahyn said:
Congratulations Mate!
May I ask, do we need to apply separately to WES for CIC to be able to see our ECA online? I mean, I have sent my original ECA along with the application form. Do i need to do this online thing as well Huh? Please advise.

Regards

Thanks for your reply. I think you meant "before 18 April 2013" not 18 May ! :p .. thats why i was a bit worried. . i guess i m ok. i applied after 29 April!
I wrote before announcement i.e before 18th April, you are good so don't worry.

viranee

May 10, 2013
Hello All,

My attorney in Canada today received a rejection letter for my application. The reason for rejection is "job description does not match NOC"

Please update the spreadsheet accordingly.

Congrats to All who have received their PER and Good Luck to the ones waiting.

Soulstar

May 24, 2013
viranee said:
Hello All,

My attorney in Canada today received a rejection letter for my application. The reason for rejection is "job description does not match NOC"

Sorry to hear. :( Didn't the attorney check the JD? Anyway next year will roll around fast and maybe you can try doing the application without a lawyer.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
viranee said:
Hello All,

Really sorry to hear this
Can u plz tell me under which category you applied and on which date you application reached ??

Soulstar

May 24, 2013
maina said:
Really sorry to hear this
Can u plz tell me under which category you applied and on which date you application reached ??

Maina, Viranee is 1112 , app filed May 9th - see spreadsheet.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Soulstar said:
Maina, Viranee is 1112 , app filed May 9th - see spreadsheet.
Thnxx yr for the information

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
viranee said:
Hello All,
H

Sorey dear
How your attorney sibmit file? He didnt check duties?