+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
prince_of_darkness said:
ECAS status does not guarantee that u r through. Until and Unless you don't receive a PER . u cant breathe easy. I had my UCI in 2010 and still got rejected after that due to insufficient points.
So 1 more step is still there where they calculate the points.
U and I are in the same boat. more patience is required.
Hopefully coming week will answer many things for us.
Sit tight and enjoy the ride,

same here I got the uci on phone but I am even unable to view status on ECAS ... Hope for the best. My application received on 21st may

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AK2147 - would you mind sharing your details for spreadsheet? Pls add in green. Thanks...

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
blue420 said:
Please add me to the tracker...

NOC : 2263
Visa Office : SVO
IELTS bands : 7.5
Self calc. points : 71
Spouse IELTS : NO
Relative in Canada : No
Job offer : No
Degree: B.Sc. Biochemistry & Biotechnology
ECA Equivalence : N/A (Coz Canadian degree) University of Saskatchewan
Job exp : 2+ Years
PCC sent: Partial
App sent: 06/07/2013
Fee Method: DD
App received: 06/12/2013
Time: 3.23 pm
Signed by : DEXTER
Destination in Canada: Saskatoon, SK

Guyz please let me know if I have a good chance to get accepted or not...... give me good hope guyz.
Greeting to everybody.
Added, Welcome :)

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Good news Mates!

After passing tense weeks, thank God, finally I got PER today i.e. July 19th. :p My app was received on 13th May.

Here is Possible reason for delay. I applied for WES assessment proactively, 4-5 days earlier then 18th April announcement, hoping that WES will definitely doing ECA. My assessment was done on 2nd May and i sent it along the the application. As soon as i passed the 6th week, I emailed CIC for my status. Yesterday, I received email from CIC with application number with status "awaiting processing" and after 5 minutes i received email from WES, "to order a duplicate copy, so that CIC can view it online". I did the same and today i got the PER.

Two important points:
1) Email just after passing 6 weeks, so at least you get a reply in 20 days, as very few are lucky to get update over the phone.
2) If you have applied little earlier than 18th May to WES for ECA, it will delay the process but you will get an email from WES to order a duplicate copy, so that CIC can view it electronically (simply make it FSWP ready).

Hope this will help. Thanks to admins Jigzyy, Islandbabe & Marta who are doing a great job here with others.

Best of luck to all mates!!!!

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Further,

If your file is returned ......> You have tried your best. Its not the end and surely a good time is waiting for you. We don't know the future, so you can't say that those who cleared are successful. Those who will not clear the next step, will probably not get refund ;D ;D . So you are at least lucky in some way :eek: . So don't lose hope at all.

For those who are waiting for PER.......> Pray to God & Have faith. As rightly said, Its ain't over, til its over. And till then WE ALL ARE GOING TO CANADA.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Stranger Friendly said:
Good news Mates!

After passing tense weeks, thank God, finally I got PER today i.e. July 19th. :p My app was received on 13th May.

Here is Possible reason for delay. I applied for WES assessment proactively, 4-5 days earlier then 18th April announcement, hoping that WES will definitely doing ECA. My assessment was done on 2nd May and i sent it along the the application. As soon as i passed the 6th week, I emailed CIC for my status. Yesterday, I received email from CIC with application number with status "awaiting processing" and after 5 minutes i received email from WES, "to order a duplicate copy, so that CIC can view it online". I did the same and today i got the PER.

Two important points:
1) Email just after passing 6 weeks, so at least you get a reply in 20 days, as very few are lucky to get update over the phone.
2) If you have applied little earlier than 18th May to WES for ECA, it will delay the process but you will get an email from WES to order a duplicate copy, so that CIC can view it electronically (simply make it FSWP ready).

Hope this will help. Thanks to admins Jigzyy, Islandbabe & Marta who are doing a great job here with others.

congrats mate :)
when was your DD encashed?

kencreech

Jul 16, 2013
Stranger Friendly said:
Good news Mates!

Two important points:

Hi Stranger Friendly, Congrats and thanks for sharing! I'm also 0211 and my application was received on May 14th. Yesterday I called cic and got my UCI number. Till today, CC is not charged and no PER. Wish me good luck too! Surprisingly when I talked to cic agent over phone, he knew that I applied in 2010. So I doubt the UCI number is an old existing number. So my case is really pending now.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
So it seems that:
18th July : CIC replies you
18th July : WES sends and email for paying more
18th July : You pay for online viewing
19th July : PER
I hope this was sequence . correct me if I am wrong.,
I might find my self in the WES Trap.

Stranger Friendly said:
Good news Mates!

ps_gocan

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
JohnnyZee said:
AK2147 - would you mind sharing your details for spreadsheet? Pls add in green. Thanks...
Congratulations AK2147 for getting your CC charged. That means, they have started charging May 21 applicants.
Please share your details in the spreadsheet so that we can know more about May 21 applicants. Thanks.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Stranger Friendly said:
Good news Mates!

Two important points:

i did the same n wrote email to them on 5th july..
but no repliessssssss yet...........
pathetic...

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
rawdah said:
congrats mate :)
when was your DD encashed?

The email acknowledges receipt of payment on 11 July, but 2 days ago i called bank and they said it is outstanding. So will figure it out on Monday thats whats going on in the bank. :p

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Good luck to you man! but did u contact cic via email after 6 weeks? if yes, then wait for their reply. They will definitely provide you some information. Try to enter UCI to get the status. Just keep faith, and you will get a good news soon!

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
Stranger Friendly said:
Good news Mates!

Two important points:

Congratulations Mate!
May I ask, do we need to apply separately to WES for CIC to be able to see our ECA online? I mean, I have sent my original ECA along with the application form. Do i need to do this online thing as well ???? Please advise.

Regards

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
prince_of_darkness said:
So it seems that:
18th July : CIC replies you
18th July : WES sends and email for paying more
18th July : You pay for online viewing
19th July : PER
I hope this was sequence . correct me if I am wrong.,
I might find my self in the WES Trap.
You are right dear. I am thinking, CIC or WES can be contacted via fax for any proactive approach in this regard! or wait for their email.