+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

aditya_

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
04-01-2014
Passport Req..
04-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2014
jigzyy said:
I don't see a reason for rejection. You have filled the details. It may add few hours or couple of days of verification more, nothing serious. If you have left it blank than that would have been an issue.
bro, you are next in line of the earliest applicants ie. the only one received on the 7th. I pray you announce the good news very soon.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
roypp said:
thanks tomsware. What did you write in date of experience. As I am in still employment. So what should I write there, as It is not taking any alphabet, so should I write the current month like (2013-06).

ur reply would help me lot.
Keep that blank ... After printing, write by hand "to date"

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adrenalineforu said:
Spoken to the HDFC bank regarding credit card and here's the summary;

I explained them the entire story. They kept me on hold several times and went to manager to clarify points. The call took around 1 hour 40 minutes (basically they listened everything carefully) and in the end they said we currently do not see any solution to this because the back-end CC team in Chennai is a separate wing. Also, they currently do not know when new CCs will be issued. I clearly told, soon their call-centers will be flooded by such queries; not only with people applying to Canada but to any other country in general.

The bank will start processing new cards (with EVM) and start sending them out to customers. However, they haven't started that procedure yet. So it looks like to me that they are gonna miss the 30-Jun deadline and then RBI will have to push the deadline to some other date (but that's just a guess!).

Secondly, upon the issue of new EVM (chip based) CC, the older one will be valid until another 60 days. So I'm hoping, even if we start counting 60 days from 15-Jun, it will until 15-Aug that our old CCs will be valid. Now, I'm hoping CIC charges it before that date at max.

I have this ID, customerservice.cards @ hdfc.com, and request you to email your concerns explaining everything to them and a strong message be passed so that they understand the gravity of the situation and work out a reliable solution. I'm going to write them now.

Good Luck.
"To all the Indian Credit Card holders "

Guys, in anticipation of above, I had requested HDFC Bank to issue me a chip card & I got the new Visa Signature (chip card) from HDFC on my request without waiting for them to send it. IMP: my earlier card (Mastercard World- from HDFC ) is also working fine at the moment". Any spend done on my earlier cards gets added in the same account statement (bill for new CC details).. so you guys need not worry- your old card will continue to work for some time at least !!

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
tomsware said:
Keep that blank ... After printing, write by hand "to date"
THANKS AGAIN. Another thing I need to ask. I was a Network Engineer. So in schedule 3 form - 12 (a)- should i write the occupation ''Network Engineer" or "Computer Engineer"?

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Feel very sad to hear about Marta’s application due to the tiny but unfortunately influential mistake of using older version of form. I never expected that she would break the news this way. I hope she would already have resubmitted the application by this time and be in the list again. My best wishes for you Marta for your goals with Canada immigration this year.

However Marta you are not alone. Just to share, today I have rechecked the forms that i sent with my application and to my worst shock I have used older version of generic form IMM 0008 (12-2012) E instead of IMM 0008 (04-2013) E. Though both forms have almost similar info but I think my application is also out and will be returned unattended. What a pity.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
aditya_ said:
bro, you are next in line of the earliest applicants ie. the only one received on the 7th. I pray you announce the good news very soon.
;D I know, my file has already been studied or is going to be studies in very short time. But unfortunately, I will not know about it, until 3 of the things happens:

1- Get a PER [I wish]
2- Somehow get a verification from Bank that DD enchased
3- Knock at the door and present from the CIC in the form of rejection :/

Till than, happy miserable waiting for me ::)

KHAN2013

Jun 3, 2013
Hi neel-here,

Thanks for the Info.
But, I am afraid your new card [with CHIP] will certainly have a new number. Is it not?
And then this would be different from the one which you have filled up in the form. right?

and moreover...in my view, how does CHIP helps CIC to get the fees..after all they have our signed form and they are not SWIPING any card. Am I right?

neel-here said:
"To all the Indian Credit Card holders "

Guys, in anticipation of above, I had requested HDFC Bank to issue me a chip card & I got the new Visa Signature (chip card) from HDFC on my request without waiting for them to send it. IMP: my earlier card (Mastercard World- from HDFC ) is also working fine at the moment". Any spend done on my earlier cards gets added in the same account statement (bill for new CC details).. so you guys need not worry- your old card will continue to work for some time at least !!

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
jigzyy said:
;D I know, my file has already been studied or is going to be studies in very short time. But unfortunately, I will not know about it, until 3 of the things happens:

1- Get a PER [I wish]
2- Somehow get a verification from Bank that DD enchased
3- Knock at the door and present from the CIC in the form of rejection :/

Till than, happy miserable waiting for me ::)
Good luck bro! I am sure it will be good news...

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
Adrenalineforu said:
School certificates won't work. Either birth certificate or an affidavit in lieu of that. My birth certificate was in Hindi hence I sent an affidavit. I need not ask her, it is well known.
Adrenalineforu, I sent my birth certificate (not in English) and the photocopy of official English translation stamped and notarized by a barrister here in Nova Scotia. But as I didn't have access to the person who did the translation back in 2009 in Iran, I didn't provide an affidavit. The barrister said it would be Ok, but can you comment on this too? Thanks!

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
nishtal said:
If you follow this link; and watch the video the guy clearly states they need Birth Certificates. If you cant provide one then provide an affidavit/ statutory declaration.

AND NO SUBSTITUES!!!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/complete-application/complete-application.asp

ps all non english and non french docs must be translated and certified...Period!!
My birth ceriticate did not include one of my names, just my middle name and Dads name. I hope there is no problem with that? I submitted it just like that.

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
balkanada said:
Or they could just simply ZIP all the documents into one archive and name it like FSW_2013_05_04.zip, so when you download it you know that you took all the latest and you don't need to go through each doc and compare manually what changed, when was it edited/created etc.

There is a million of ways if they want to do it right.
This is absolutely right. But remember CIC might want to make things as clear yet vague so people will hire consultants. If they make it so simple and straightforward the immigration consultant will starve!

Adrenalineforu said:
Very true. When we could think of so much, why can't they?
It's not a question of why can't they but why don't they want/care to? :)

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
shoaibuc said:
I think the following members would get some response from cic now as their applications were received on 7th and 8th, May.

JIGS11
nirmal
sachin9183
dreamaby
iMAN
pharmacistfarhan
1978bubun
jignesh
navamirk
ojooluseguno
jb1234
If they have started working from 30th May as per Marta's letter then by this time lot of ppl must have reported CC charge.
Unless they just check the completeness of the application at this stage and move it to another section for payment. In this case lot of ppl will inform about cc charge simultaneously.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
roypp said:
THANKS AGAIN. Another thing I need to ask. I was a Network Engineer. So in schedule 3 form - 12 (a)- should i write the occupation ''Network Engineer" or "Computer Engineer"?
Iam not sure and dont want to comment on this vital issue ... Sorry brother ... Hope other seniors can help ...

kashka

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
23-07-2013 (PER)
File Transfer...
08-08-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
27-05-2014 Med's Received 06-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-2015
We had done the same. My husband is currently a Network Engineer and we had submitted for NOC 2147 for Computer Engineer as his duties matched the duties for that NOC.

tomsware said:
Iam not sure and dont want to comment on this vital issue ... Sorry brother ... Hope other seniors can help ...

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfanyusuf said:
Feel very sad to hear about Marta's application due to the tiny but unfortunately influential mistake of using older version of form. I never expected that she would break the news this way. I hope she would already have resubmitted the application by this time and be in the list again. My best wishes for you Marta for your goals with Canada immigration this year.

However Marta you are not alone. Just to share, today I have rechecked the forms that i sent with my application and to my worst shock I have used older version of generic form IMM 0008 (12-2012) E instead of IMM 0008 (04-2013) E. Though both forms have almost similar info but I think my application is also out and will be returned unattended. What a pity.
We may have the same sentiments. I submitted May 16th so that I used the older version. Was the case of Marta the same and was the reason for the returning of her documents?