+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

libymiguel

May 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2013
IELTS Request
05/01/2013
gnxredstar said:
in my generic form my consultancy used generic form 12-2012. they used 5-2013 in schedule 3.
Hi, may i know your consultancy firm? just this morning, i also got paranoid with martha's case and double checked the forms with my agent. fortunately, the one used for sched 3 is correct but as to other forms, am not sure. with all these things coming out in the forum. am starting to think and worry.

thanks.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
roypp said:
Dear Brothers,

Can I use handwriting to write the name in additional family information form? AS in my PC there is no my native language font.

I am going to submit the form with the following footer date. If anyone feels its not correct then reply me.

1) IMM 0008 (04-2013) E

2) IMM 5612 (05-2013) E

3) IMM 5406 (04- 2008) E

4) IMM 5669 (12-2012) E

5) IMM 5562 (05-2004) E

6) IMM 0008(05-2013) E SCHEDULE 3

PLZ REPLY ME.
I think you can ...

For my student visa for canada i wrote by hand and got visa ...

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
ddd1 said:
Guys I need an urgent reply over this, i have already sent my application that has been received yesterday..

In additional family information i didn't write my name in my native language, while for my parents and siblings i did write their name in native language and english....is that going to be counted as incomplete?

Is it possible that i send another additional family form now and write a cover letter why i am sending this form..

I have wrote the letter and can send them in half an hour...its a weekend, and im gonna miss two days if it has to be mailed and its not sent by today
Okay, I went through the Application guide, for Background declaration, they have mentioned to write the name in native language, but in the Family Information, they asked to write the names of the family. Haven't specifically asked to write names in native language except on the form itself. Let's hope it's not enough reason to reject :)

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
alta.province said:
Thanks for the info.

I am pretty much convinced that on Saturday, May 4, while having my morning coffee, I was looking on CIC website and there was the old form.
However, I didn't pay attention later as my application wasn't ready yet and it could be the browsing history/cookies issue on my PC as well. ::)
I have the old Economic Class form and new on my computer. If you need to see them both, just send me a mail.

weneklek

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
wins said:
weneklek..need help pls.. I am currenty fill out the form Schedule A, when i go to the field of address i cannot write in a text from- to , i want to put up to present but its not allowed maybe its protected can i print the form schedule A and i write by my hand the fields of from- to.thanks
Mine's okay..use the latest adobe acrobat. Instead of "present" put "to date"

Rajbir Kaur

Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 PER Received...: 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
jigzyy said:
Check list is a must
Hi jigzzy
Please let me know your thoughts whether my application be returned due to this error ??
I wrote given name- Rajbir
Family name- kaur

However the correct way was: given name: N/A
Family name- Rajbir kaur

Need advice from you.
I do not have any family name in my passport.
Only my name 'rajbir kaur' is written under given names in my passport.
But
In the generic application form immi0008. When I put my name 'rajbir kaur' under given names, left the family name field empty, the from didn't validate, asking for family name. So in order to validate the form, I just wrote 'Rajbir' under the given names and put 'kaur' under the family name field in the 0008 generic form. But, as I told in my passport all i have is 'rajbir kaur' written under given names and family name field is empty. So would this be a problem. Could my app be rejected because of this. Am I ok or not ?
Beacuse in the generic form it is witten in brackets given name(exactly as shown in your passport) and family name ( exactly as shown in your passport )
What should have been the correct way of filling this information? Seniors please advise

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
nharsh2000 said:
Hello Seniors member,

I have checkd all my documents and every thing is OK except the CIC checklist used as cover site. Forget to send that along with my application but Ihave shared the covering letter with all enclosure details.

Will they reject my application because checklist form is not attched?Is it mandtory document without which they will not accept the application.

Looking forward for quick response.

Thanks
Definatly return .....

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
Rajbir Kaur said:
Hi jigzzy
Please let me know your thoughts whether my application be returned due to this error ??
Family name- kaur

Family name- Rajbir kaur

Need advice from you.
But
In the generic application form immi0008. When I put my name 'rajbir kaur' under given names, left the family name field empty, the from didn't validate, asking for family name. So in order to validate the form, I just wrote 'Rajbir' under the given names and put 'kaur' under the family name field in the 0008 generic form. But, as I told in my passport all i have is 'rajbir kaur' written under given names and family name field is empty. So would this be a problem. Could my app be rejected because of this. Am I ok or not ?
Beacuse in the generic form it is witten in brackets given name(exactly as shown in your passport) and family name ( exactly as shown in your passport )
What should have been the correct way of filling this information? Seniors please advise
Your application will be accepted for process... I. Am confirming.

But at a later stage you have to explain in dtails.

No worries.

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
GMP_13 said:
I think the reference number of 2011 file will not work, you must have applied under FSW 2013, if you have not applied at all under FSW 2013, you may still have chance if your NOC is there in the 24 eligible Occupations. I don't think that there is any harm in mentioning the local Canada address as "Mailing Address" in your application. However, you may clarify by attaching a separate note that your uncle resides in Canada, and you would prefer your uncle's address as mailing address.
This seems to be wrong GMP_13. When my friend applied for PR in FSW 2012, CIC assigned the same UCI as he had under a student visa. So pepto, I believe you can do that as UCIs stay same. Hope this helps some as I already confirmed this with some friends.

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
tomsware said:
I think you can ...

For my student visa for canada i wrote by hand and got visa ...
thanks tomsware. What did you write in date of experience. As I am in still employment. So what should I write there, as It is not taking any alphabet, so should I write the current month like (2013-06).

ur reply would help me lot.

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
aditya_ said:
:eek: to hear about marta :( . Thank you for sharing the information.

This has got me really worried as to what kind of nitpicking detail they might reject applications on .... with the thousands of applications received and it does appear that they have started work just 2-3 days back, its a process of reject applications rather than try to fill cap.

Do you see the essential difference in approach? verify to fill cap vs look for any microcosmic ground to reject ?

I pray, our other members share their updates from cic very soon.
When I was preparing my docs, one immigration consultant told me "be very careful... CIC's approach would be reject unless everything is in place" so YES CIC will nitpick every detail and unfortunately Marta was first proof for this. :( Hope well for her and everyone else including me. :)

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
idoit said:
This seems to be wrong GMP_13. When my friend applied for PR in FSW 2012, CIC assigned the same UCI as he had under a student visa. So pepto, I believe you can do that as UCIs stay same. Hope this helps some as I already confirmed this with some friends.
I may be wrong, its better to consult with others as well who have experience of applying for more than once.

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
Adrenalineforu said:
Looks like this CIC stuff is rather a game of probability than ingenuity.
Every country looks to find ways to make capitals, and Canada is doing that too. All these ECA IELTS etc. are another revenue to make capitals dude. Even the startup visa is just to increase money-intake.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Rajbir Kaur said:
Hi jigzzy
Family name- kaur

Family name- Rajbir kaur

Need advice from you.
But
I don't see a reason for rejection. You have filled the details. It may add few hours or couple of days of verification more, nothing serious. If you have left it blank than that would have been an issue.

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
pepto said:
Aditya, that was really thoughtful. I agree completely with you. I don't understand that are they so dumb to understand that it was the CIC site which gave that information on the morning of that date.

Here is my solution to this problem.

CIC should put a unique serial no. rather than date on the forms that they have on their site. Every time CIC updates their site they should increase that no. in sequence. Also they should publish on their site that the new form serial no. and date updated from time to time so that it is easy and convenient for everyone to check from CIC site what is their latest form. When a candidate submits a file he could make a copy and attach with the application to make CIC satisfy that he has submitted the right form until date.

Not only that when they open up any program they should put announce which serial no. ( sequence no. ) of the forms will they accept in their checklist and after that announcement until the program is open the same serial no. mentioned in the check list or serial no. in progression should be accepted.

Is the CIC listening ????? ;D ;D sorry Reading :-X
aditya_ said:
It does seem that CIC is no different from govt office in India. They do not care a Flying Fish about the applicants. The people will pay for their mistakes(cic's) . if they have verified the forms they will know well that rest of the forms are updated and only the 1 form is not updated due to cic updating it on a later day, It is not the case of old forms being used from a previous years applicant. They have no heart , and they will do their job to the letter as per their whims and fancies. It only foretells of a grueling task ahead for the applicants whose application does get selected in the cap count.
Dudes, it's a gov't job and unfortunately 'some' people who are there are counting seconds to jump out and go to their own business. jigzyy's picture speaks a thousands words:
jigzyy said: