+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

shripad

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013, PER received :29-Jul-2013,
AOR Received.
AOR: 05-Sep-2013, Processing started : 07-Mar-14
Med's Request
22-May-2014, RPRF Request : 22-May-2014
Med's Done....
24-May-2014 ; Medicals received : 02-Jun-2014; RPRF encashed 10-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -18Jun2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Sept-2014
Soundless said:
Hi people,

Application received in the Intake Unit, in Sydney, NS, Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:29 p.m. What are my chances for NOC 2174?

cheers
congrates ..good to know now

ProjectGKaneda

Star Member
May 11, 2013
I just called CIC and asked them for cap update. I also told them that last year cap update did not happen for 2 months and so many people wasted time and energy collecting docs etc while cap had been reached long time back. The girl understood my point and suggested that we should write directly to the minister for immigration and the link for the same is on CIC website.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/about_us/minister/contact.asp

Contact the Minister
You can contact the Minister by email or by regular mail.

By email

You may send comments to the Honourable Jason Kenney at Minister @ cic.gc.ca.

Please note that if you want application status information or to change your address, you must do so using our online services. Case status enquiries and change of address requests are not handled via the Minister's email address.

By Mail

Please write to the following address:

The Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Please let us all write to him so that cap position can be updated in real time in the future.

aditya_ said:
its a assumption.
But my faith is strong that no figures iwll come out even the next week seeing how things are going. So Please guys I request you all to put in a mail to the minister requesting about the update cap count. If we don't show interest they wont. As you have observed fswp is not a priority for CIC, they have a zillion other updates on twitter and not so much as a word or hint regarding cap count. I and few people from the foums have mailed them. If a lot of us mail them they would address the matter promptly.

ProjectGKaneda

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Freebird very good analysis, esp in light of the fact that there is hardly any information around. Hats off

Freebird_76 said:
I think it's hard to tell now as not a single figure coming out of CIC to compare to.
but if we checked the spreadsheet of 2011, there were 250 applicants out of 10000 accepted applications by CIC(that's from where comes the 2.5%), for our spreadsheet till now there are only 158 applicants, only 116 of them their applications have been received by CIC!! How many of these received applications would be within the Cap?!!! we don't know.

So to reach the 2.5% from all the applications being processed by CIC, we need to be 150 applications approved and in process in our spreadsheet and i think we are not in this situation till now.

lamiyasubhani

Apr 27, 2013
Hello friends,

What did you write in your current occupation date? What should I write in (from-to) to box if I am currently working there? Should I leave them blank?

vital_parsley

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Hey guys I am sure there are a lot of Software Engineers around here.
Was just thinking why is no one applying for NOC 2173 !!! isnt it for Software Engineers.
Why is everyone either 2147 or 2174.

Please let me know asap.

kashka

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
23-07-2013 (PER)
File Transfer...
08-08-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
27-05-2014 Med's Received 06-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-2015

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
lamiyasubhani said:
Hello friends,

What did you write in your current occupation date? What should I write in (from-to) to box if I am currently working there? Should I leave them blank?
you can leave them blank lamiya, or, after taking printout you can writte manually 'till date' .... either will do...

what's your NOC?

vital_parsley

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
tomsware said:
you can leave them blank lamiya, or, after taking printout you can writte manually 'till date' .... either will do...

what's your NOC?
I am a software engineer...and would be sending my application soon.But I am confused about 2173 and 2174.
2173 is software engineers and even though not mentioned in the bullet points but if you click on the NOC list it is present.
Does it mean NOC list is a general list and only some of the jobs present in the NOC list are eligible occupations ?

Please let me know.Have all the software engineers applied as NOC 2174 ? ??

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
[size=12pt]I need someone who have had any experience with CIC in the past to please answer my question.
I submitted my application about a week ago but didn't include my travel information form (supplementary), I later sent it with a separate courier about 3days after and it has been delivered. Since I haven't gotten an identification number, how will the new documents I sent be added to the old.
Also I left out those spaces blank instead of filling Not Applicable. I felt worried my application may be returned for such a reason.
All other details were properly filled including the generic form which i filled on the computer and included the bar code page.
[/size]

lamiyasubhani

Apr 27, 2013
tomsware said:

what's your NOC?
Thanks brother. My NOC is 1112. I am sending my application tomorrow.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
tomsware said:

what's your NOC?
I left out those parts in my supplementary form that doesn't apply to me blank. Do you think I should have done that?
It happened in the background declaration form where they asked of government position, military experience etc IMM 5669E

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated.

Floxzy said:

I am still not conversant with how this thread works. But here are some additions to my post.
1. Self calculated points, 81
2. Spouse IELTS included: Yes
3. Relative in Canada: No
4. Job offer in Canada: No
5. Degree BSc Chemical Engineering 5years
6. ECA equivalent: 4 years Bachelors degree
7. Job experience: 8years
8. PCC sent: Yes
9. Fee method: CC
10. Receiving time: 3.18pm
11. Signed for by Mike
12. Recieved date 15/5/2013
13. Sent 10/5/2013

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
islandbabe said:
IslandBabe pls could you help out?

I left out those parts in my supplementary form that doesn't apply to me blank. Do you think I should have done that?
It happened in the background declaration form where they asked of government position, military experience etc IMM 5669E

Drag

May 25, 2013
Good day!
Currently I am working as an iOS developer and would like to develop a powerfull and handy application about immigration process to Canada. As of now it is already in AppStore, however only in Russian language. How do you think would it be in demand or not? Something like a reference and a social network for immigrants. You can find the latest version of the application here: itunes.apple.com/ru/app/pora-valit-immigracia/id632128650?mt=8&uo=4. Thanks.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added

kkj said:
NOC: 1112
Visa office: London
IELTS Band: 7.5
Self calculated Points: 71
Spouse IELTS: No