+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FRAUD OR NOT PLEASE HELP

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
I need to know how an LMO is being processed. An agent who handles my documents told me that
she has not get the LMO approved yet (she's been telling me this for the past 1.5 years now). Last week
she sent me what she called a "contract" and she instructed me to sign it, but I refused because I only got
the last part of the document which says page 5 of 5. I then asked her to send me the whole document as I am
not signing an incomplete documents, she got mad at me, threatening me by saying that she will tell my Employer that
I am a b*tch and she'll send copy of my passport to Immigration to ban me from entering Canada. Now, I just want
my money back as I really don't believe that I have an Employer and there's no LMO processed for me. Please help me on
what to do as I really wanted to get my hard earned money back.

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
i think 1.5 years for a LMO is too much .......u should ask for refund

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
malenurseindia said:
i think 1.5 years for a LMO is too much .......u should ask for refund
I told her that I am no longer interested and want to withdraw the application, she said
nothing and cursed me thru text. To whom should I ask assistance for me to get my money back?

Antony17

Aug 9, 2011
It sounds like this is a total joke as an LMO takes 12-14 weeks. 1.5 years is taking the piss out of you. I would demand a refund immediately and also I dont think an employer would wait that long for an employee either.
What is the name of the company who are trying to sort this for you? Do you know the name of the company who is going to hire you once you get the LMO?

Sounds very dodgy to me, I hope you have not give them too much money

Antony

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
is she live in ur country r abroad

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
caberic said:
I told her that I am no longer interested and want to withdraw the application, she said
nothing and cursed me thru text. To whom should I ask assistance for me to get my money back?
Unfortunately there's probably very little you can do to get your money back. However if you want assistance in getting the money back, I would suggest you hire a lawyer.

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
Antony17 said:
It sounds like this is a total joke as an LMO takes 12-14 weeks. 1.5 years is taking the piss out of you. I would demand a refund immediately and also I dont think an employer would wait that long for an employee either.
What is the name of the company who are trying to sort this for you? Do you know the name of the company who is going to hire you once you get the LMO?

Sounds very dodgy to me, I hope you have not give them too much money

Antony
I don't even know the Company's name as she's not telling me, unfortunately I sent her large sum of money. I trusted her too much
because a friend has introduced me to her. I didn't think that it will turned out this way.

Any advise on what to do will be greatly appreciated.

Antony17

Aug 9, 2011
I hate to say this but I think you have been had off by this woman and cant she you getting anything back. Unfortunately when we want something so bad we tend to trust the wrong people. Why wont she tell you the name of the company? Do you know where in Canada she resides? Do you have any contact details for her or the company to start the ball rolling?

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
Antony17 said:
I hate to say this but I think you have been had off by this woman and cant she you getting anything back. Unfortunately when we want something so bad we tend to trust the wrong people. Why wont she tell you the name of the company? Do you know where in Canada she resides? Do you have any contact details for her or the company to start the ball rolling?
I got her full name, her mobile number and her residential address. But she never gave me the name of the Employer.

Antony17

Aug 9, 2011
I would give her one more chance to come up with the answers your looking for or threaten her with going to the police. Do you want to say her name and address? Could the friend who passed on the details not get involved for you to try and get some answers?

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
Antony17 said:
I would give her one more chance to come up with the answers your looking for or threaten her with going to the police. Do you want to say her name and address? Could the friend who passed on the details not get involved for you to try and get some answers?
Anthony, this is the worst part now. I was trying to tell my friend what really transpired but it turns out that she was (friend) blaming me
for what had happened. I was thinking that she will be on my side on this case but for reasons which I don't know, she seems to believed what the recruiter is telling her.

I already told her that I will report her to the police but she just shrugged off the idea and continues to curse on text and even threatens me to send Immigration copy of my passport in order me to get banned in canada.

Yes, I will give her til end of this month, by the way, are you Filipino?

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
Antony17 said:
Anthony, recruiter's name is LETICIA "LETTY" DOMINGO

Antony17

Aug 9, 2011
I would pursue telling the police then, what state in Canada is she in?

I am British and I hate people getting ripped off by taking advantage of people who are trying to better themselves.

Personally I would name and shame them all over the internet and get as much publicity as you can to out this rogue!

Antony17

Aug 9, 2011
Also she cannot get you banned from Canada just from her say so, she is just trying to scare you off by the sounds of it so you will leave her alone.