+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FRAUD OR NOT PLEASE HELP

Beljan

Feb 18, 2012
It sounds like FRAUD, you can file a case against her, she's scaring you man and she is scared too...Can you give her complete name and where she resides here in Canada? Thanks!

Antony17

Aug 9, 2011
Make sure you put her name and details all over the web so that nobody else falls into the same trap.

Hpe you get this sorted and get your wish to go to Canada

Good luck

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
Antony17 said:
Make sure you put her name and details all over the web so that nobody else falls into the same trap.

Hpe you get this sorted and get your wish to go to Canada

Good luck
Thanks a lot Anthony... :)

Quebec_visitor

Feb 4, 2012
Quebec
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
October 2011
if she is a fraud you can report her to the canadian embassy there in Makati. Do u know what is her status here?

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
Quebec_visitor said:
if she is a fraud you can report her to the canadian embassy there in Makati. Do u know what is her status here?
She has a PR...she's been there for more than 10 years...I am not in the Phils. right now.

Quebec_visitor

Feb 4, 2012
Quebec
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
October 2011
caberic said:
She has a PR...she's been there for more than 10 years...I am not in the Phils. right now.
maybe you could email the CIC here in canada or sa Makati.They give attention to those frauds.

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
Quebec_visitor said:
maybe you could email the CIC here in canada or sa Makati.They give attention to those frauds.
Hope you won't mind..what is CIC? I tried browing the site of Canadian Embassy Phils, but I don't see any where to file a complain.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Citizenship and Immigration Canada :) (sorry no input on where to send the complaint)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-fraud.asp

Anyway, did this lady issue you any form of contracts/receipts, proof that she received payments from you in exchange of any jobs/services/guarantees and the like? Proof would protect you from being sued for slander. You can use the media (some kind of an expose) too to warn people from falling prey to these unscrupulous individuals.

caberic said:
Hope you won't mind..what is CIC? I tried browing the site of Canadian Embassy Phils, but I don't see any where to file a complain.

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
job_seeker said:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada :) (sorry no input on where to send the complaint)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-fraud.asp

Anyway, did this lady issue you any form of contracts/receipts, proof that she received payments from you in exchange of any jobs/services/guarantees and the like? Proof would protect you from being sued for slander. You can use the media (some kind of an expose) too to warn people from falling prey to these unscrupulous individuals.
I got all the western union reciepts kept, I also have all her texts messages kept on my phone.

Quebec_visitor

Feb 4, 2012
Quebec
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
October 2011
caberic said:
sorry Caberic just now read ur question..anyway thanks to job_seeker for answering ur question.

ALEXIAEMILY

Jun 26, 2012
I KNOW WHO SHE IS!
MY NANNY WAS SCAMMED BY HER AND MUCH OF HER FAMILY FROM THE PHILS TOO :(
I KAVE THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE COMPANY TOO-

ALEXIAEMILY

Jun 26, 2012
YOU NEED TO CONTACT THESE PEOPLE:

MINISTRY OF LABOUR
PROVINCIAL CLAIMS OFFICE
5001 YOUNG STREET 16TH FLOOR
TORONTO ON
M2N 6P6

IT IS AGAINST ONTARIO/CANADA LAW TO CHARGE A FEE FOR FINDING SOMEONE A JOB.

out

Jun 23, 2012
Re: FRAUD OR NOT PLEASE HELP...its really fraud!!!

this is interesting, i will post again this brouhaha so everybody participates...whoever that Leticia ''Letty" Domingo... shame on you! you belong to a tribe of leach sucking blood, sweat and tears to people who earned hard money, I hope you Canadian Government will throw you back where you belong; taste your deadly fang!

roman_xxv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
@AlexiaEmily / caberic:
what's the address of this leticia domingo in Canada?