Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
I hope you get her. It's bad enough that we have problems and people like her add a whole lot more mess.

out

Jun 23, 2012
...and that's embarrassing to whatever nationality she belongs; for an amount of money taken in shady deals, becomes a tarnish to garner a bad impression to produce stigma...she must be netted like a snakehead fish found in the burnuby creek!!!

jas55baha

Jul 9, 2012
Alizza Recruiting Agency is a Fraud and I lost 3000$ so please beware of this Agency ....

person name: Alizza Gill

Here is a situation that I got a job offer from a consultancy called Alizza Recruitment Agency .... They sent me the job offer and some forms to filled up., and then they asked to deposit certain amount to get my LMO & Visa. I made already 3000 Canadian dollars to the below account by wire transfer.

This company is fraud and I was cheated by this company... please sir I want to file a case on this company.......also attached some documents from this company

Below is the details of the Consultant Agents which they used.

Name: Alizza Recruitment Agency
Person name: Alizza Gill
Phone No: 519-489-0105
Email id: alizzaenterprise at hotmail dot com, alizzagill at hotmail dot com, kamaexpress at hotmail dot com
Address: 3533 Derry st east, Mississauga, Ontario L4T1B1, Canada

Bank Details The money was sent me :
BMO Bank of Montareal
7145 Goreway Dr
Mississauga, Ontario L4T2T5
Account No: 1997 497
Complete sequence: 29942-001-1997-497
[/b]

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caberic said:
I need to know how an LMO is being processed. An agent who handles my documents told me that
she has not get the LMO approved yet (she's been telling me this for the past 1.5 years now). Last week
she sent me what she called a "contract" and she instructed me to sign it, but I refused because I only got
the last part of the document which says page 5 of 5. I then asked her to send me the whole document as I am
not signing an incomplete documents, she got mad at me, threatening me by saying that she will tell my Employer that
I am a b*tch and she'll send copy of my passport to Immigration to ban me from entering Canada. Now, I just want
my money back as I really don't believe that I have an Employer and there's no LMO processed for me. Please help me on
what to do as I really wanted to get my hard earned money back.

well she sending your passport copy to immigration saying what ? its just a tactic to scare you off ? sending money via western union should have rang bells its not genuine and also asking for money before getting LMO is another hint its a scam ..... LMO is applied by employer and it free from HRSDC ...... well u can always write an email and cc to authorities in canada but not sure if it will yield any results but no harm in trying

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp

http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/english/home-eng.html

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

lrampersaud80

Jul 26, 2012
I have few files with Alizza Recruitment Agency and she did exactly what she told me I had no problems with the LMO people are in Canada because of Alizzza. You must have given her false papers. I have 4 of my friends going through this company no problem. People like you make up false documents and expect to get positive results and demand money back after. Get a life if the papers are not done its probably your fault and blaming another Agency for it.

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
call toll free 1888 242 2100 and press 1 7 2 0 then u will get to someone, report them wt happened, they should be able to track this illegal people ripping money off u

this number is for CIC

LMO processing is maximum 2- 3 months- 1.5 years is a joke.

out

Jun 23, 2012
thanks sturd, the no. will help to weed out unscrupulous leaches who crash and batter innoccent victims that just trying to build a dream and yet lead to nightmare...

to all readers jot down the no. info of cic reporting frauds, it's our defense to battle fakers and hard earned suckers!!!

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
ALEXIAEMILY said:
I KNOW WHO SHE IS!
MY NANNY WAS SCAMMED BY HER AND MUCH OF HER FAMILY FROM THE PHILS TOO :(
I KAVE THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE COMPANY TOO-
She's not communicating with me to date. Can you please tell me what happened to the case of your nanny and
family?

Also, can you please give me your email address so that I can communicate with you. It's been a while that I haven't
visited this site until now, as I am searching for an agency to report the fraud with.

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
ALEXIAEMILY said:
YOU NEED TO CONTACT THESE PEOPLE:

MINISTRY OF LABOUR
PROVINCIAL CLAIMS OFFICE
5001 YOUNG STREET 16TH FLOOR
TORONTO ON
M2N 6P6

IT IS AGAINST ONTARIO/CANADA LAW TO CHARGE A FEE FOR FINDING SOMEONE A JOB.

Can you please send me the email address of this office?

Thanks

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
roman_xxv said:
@ AlexiaEmily / caberic:
what's the address of this leticia domingo in Canada?
Someone told me that she no longer resides on the last address she gave me. But here is her phone # 14169925384
I hope this can help.

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
Please help me circulate this. We may not know LETICIA "LETTY"DOMINGO has another victim. Lets spread this
so that this can reach proper authorities. Justice should be served to those VICTIMS of this lady.

straw

Jul 23, 2012
If I were you I would report her to service Canada. For a start it is illegal to charge a foreign worker for processing an LMO, and it clearly states that fact in the approved LMO. "No business operator may directly or indirectly demand or collect a fee, reward or other compensation from a person who is seeking employment, or information respecting employers seeking employees, or from a person for securing or endeavouring to secure employment for the person or providing the person with information respecting any employer seeking an employee". You have also said this person has memorialised her threats by way of texts or emails. You have her bang to rights. All agents re employment are also required by law to be licensed by provincial government. The fact is immigration is big business and there are many sharks in the water. Careful out there, and good luck to us all.

jporras

Jul 5, 2013
I know her...she scammed me as well for almost $4,800 canadian. I waited for so many years for my sisters papers to be approved. My sister passed her interview and medical tests. Then the embassy back in the phils asked for some more requirements. leticia submitted but they were altered papers. She couldn't submit legit one's. The the canadian embassy closed my sister's application as they found the requiremnts Leticia submitted having some discrepancies. Then i spoke to her that I needed my money back, she said she needs to talk to the employer. That was Dec. of 2011..I waited and waited. I got so busy since then that I didn't had the time to follow up with her. I tried calling her phone # but it's not working anymore and can't find her address either. I hope someone knows her and would provide her address and phone #. I want to sue her in the small claims court but without thsi information it would be hard.

caberic

Feb 6, 2012
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of LETICIA "Letty" DOMINGO please advise. She scammed a lot of Filipinos. For those Filipinos that was scammed by her,please join this thread. We need to do something to stop her from fooling other Filipinos.

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
caberic said:
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of LETICIA "Letty" DOMINGO please advise. She scammed a lot of Filipinos. For those Filipinos that was scammed by her,please join this thread. We need to do something to stop her from fooling other Filipinos.
Sorry to hear your agonies.. i hate scammers and i was victimized by a big scam before.. from what I learned..if they have been on this dirty business for long, normally they wont disclose their true identity and would always use names so as to protect their filthy faces. I suggest if happen to have a photo of her or ur friend might have it too, try to circulate it to social media or you can even send it directly to cic in phils.

goodluck