+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fraud Marriage Investigation

ashley100

Apr 25, 2014
mikeymyke said:
Hi my dear, I didn't mean to say the feeling of breaking up with an ex is the same as someone using you to enter the country. Sorry. What I meant was the feeling of revenge, and getting back at someone because they wronged you. Getting back at someone might make you feel good inside, but it won't make you feel better in the process, or in the long run. I know you keep saying you're not doing for revenge, but even so, the end result will still be the same: CIC will NOT deport this man

Every time you gather evidence to deport him, it just will bring back those feelings of him using you. If you just simply move on with your life starting now, all you will be thinking about is your life, period. What people are trying to tell you is that CIC will not do anything about your husband, this whole thing started before Condition 51, anything before that time, the government will not act on it, and all efforts for you to gather/submit evidence will not result in anything.

What I'm trying to tell you, and sorry if it came out the wrong way, is that instead of gathering this evidence and thinking about him at the same time (which will be useless because CIC will not do anything), why don't you just move on with your life now, and start thinking about your future?

ashley, you're in Canada now, you have a good future for you, you can start dating Canadian guys now, and not worry about them dating you for PR, why don't just start doing that now instead of thinking about your ex?
Its not cic , thats investigating this,its cbsa canada border security and they said people do get deported from marriage of convenience if there is enough proof,this forum is for advice on what to do if such things happen,not a counceling session ,saying move on and be happy,I already know that ,Im surprised that you are unaware of cbsa

ashley100

Apr 25, 2014
mikeymyke said:
Hi my dear, I didn't mean to say the feeling of breaking up with an ex is the same as someone using you to enter the country. Sorry. What I meant was the feeling of revenge, and getting back at someone because they wronged you. Getting back at someone might make you feel good inside, but it won't make you feel better in the process, or in the long run. I know you keep saying you're not doing for revenge, but even so, the end result will still be the same: CIC will NOT deport this man

Every time you gather evidence to deport him, it just will bring back those feelings of him using you. If you just simply move on with your life starting now, all you will be thinking about is your life, period. What people are trying to tell you is that CIC will not do anything about your husband, this whole thing started before Condition 51, anything before that time, the government will not act on it, and all efforts for you to gather/submit evidence will not result in anything.

What I'm trying to tell you, and sorry if it came out the wrong way, is that instead of gathering this evidence and thinking about him at the same time (which will be useless because CIC will not do anything), why don't you just move on with your life now, and start thinking about your future?

ashley, you're in Canada now, you have a good future for you, you can start dating Canadian guys now, and not worry about them dating you for PR, why don't just start doing that now instead of thinking about your ex?
I think you should be in a different forum here ,sorry to say that but you need to be in a forum for helping people like us that has been used to councel them to get better.Like I said this is a forum for support and standing up for people that gt used

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
ashley100 said:
Its not cic , thats investigating this,its cbsa canada border security and they said people do get deported from marriage of convenience if there is enough proof,this forum is for advice on what to do if such things happen,not a counceling session ,saying move on and be happy,I already know that ,Im surprised that you are unaware of cbsa
CBSA may be involved in the investigation but ultimately it will be CIC that makes the final decision to strip someone of their PR status. It is CIC that you must convince of marriage of convenience.

As mentioned earlier, you need super hard proof that it was a MoC. You need lots of hard evidence where he is caught explicitly stating that he used you only to get a Canadian PR. If you have that level of proof, you have at least a chance.

Really in cases like this, it is best to move on. You did the right thing in reporting him. But if you are set on getting him out, and have evidence, then you have to constantly follow up with CIC/CBSA and maybe even get your MP involved.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
ashley100 said:
I think you should be in a different forum here ,sorry to say that but you need to be in a forum for helping people like us that has been used to councel them to get better.Like I said this is a forum for support and standing up for people that gt used
I think you are being a little too tough on mikeymike. His advice is similar to what others give when we see other unfortunate people who got duped into a MoC - to move on. He is trying to be constructive. I know his message may not be what you want to hear and even if you don't agree with it, it doesn't mean he is trying to put you down.

M

mikeymyke

And exactly what kind of evidence do you have? Did he email someone saying that after he gets PR from you, he will stay in Canada? Or did he just simply say he doesn't love you anymore?

I'm trying to help you out here, you're letting your emotions get in the way.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
OMG ...I can't believe this happening in the Canada visa forum ..second page of this thread really hurt my feeling ... U guys behaving like a child to just keep ur ego , please be mature and stop argument without reasons , We join this forum to help each other , something i don't know i ask from seniors and something i know then i share with others ..we all here to help each other , not to slap each other or not to give wrong advise to each other or not to scold or bully each other .. If u guys don't like OP OR Don't wanna help any other OP then just Ignore them and let others or seniors to reply their question ... HOPE U GUYS UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN ..Good Luck And God Bless All Of Us

Reactions: ALM123

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
ashley100 - your mailbox is full.

But basically I wanted to clarify that condition 51 does not apply to you because you sent in the application before October 2012. Condition 51 only applies to applications received after October 25, 2012.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Ashley - this is the case I was thinking of. You can see that the chat conversation that the ex found where it is clear he was using her was the key. That level of proof is what authorities would be looking for:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t181667.0.html

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
As for Mikeymike's postings, sometimes he can be harsh but he is direct to the point. He often play the role of devil's advocate in trying to give you CIC's point of view. Sometimes there are times you have to tell it as it is, give a reality check of one's situation or circumstances. Sometimes he reminds me of the TV show "House". House gives out honest no bullsh*t truth of the subject matter.

As for steerpike's postings, not sure why he gets off making a lot of negative unhelpful comments. He is Canadian himself and now is mainly p*ssed that his wife has 2 year conditional PR, thus stuck with her. He wanted to leave Canada after getting married for education purposes. Now that means he has to take his wife with him or delay his international education plans by 2 years. For that he thinks it is too draconian for him.

Gumper

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2014
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Just curious, Ashley: From which country was your scoundrel ex? Also, same question for original poster. And does anyone know of any 'lists' of fraud by origin of applicants' country?

M

mikeymyke

Thanks screech, I appreciate that.

Anyway as for ashley100, she sent me a private message the same day as her last post, and she indicated something that was a bit of a red flag that her husband was not really a keeper a couple years before he got his PR, but it is a bit private, so I won't say what it is, but she kind of acknowledged that it was a bit of her fault for not spotting the red flags earlier.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Gumper said:
Just curious, Ashley: From which country was your scoundrel ex? Also, same question for original poster. And does anyone know of any 'lists' of fraud by origin of applicants' country?
CIC certainly has their own internal list. This is part of the reason why some visa officers have longer processing times.

steerpike

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
mikeymyke said:
Thanks screech, I appreciate that.

Anyway as for ashley100, she sent me a private message the same day as her last post, and she indicated something that was a bit of a red flag that her husband was not really a keeper a couple years before he got his PR, but it is a bit private, so I won't say what it is, but she kind of acknowledged that it was a bit of her fault for not spotting the red flags earlier.
I rest my case.

Aquarian

Jun 10, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France (Algeria)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
Received only when we made request
File Transfer...
31-05-2013
Med's Request
11-07-2013 (Meds passed)
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Interview........
01-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
I am so sorry for what has happened to you...His only reason for coming here should have been to be with you. His visa should be revoked. These types of people make me sick.

I believe in karma and you should too.

ashley100 said:
mikeymyke???? No its not like breaking up with an x and puting pics up on the net to get back,whats wrong with you??? he used me to get in the country ,have you ever had that happen to you,he does not deserve to be in canada ,its not revenge my friend ,its called justice and not allowing someone to step on me and get away with it,Im very surprised you said that,obviously you have not had this happen to you