Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
Obronibini said:
The op did nothing wrong to deserve this
How do you know? We have one side of the story.

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
rhcohen2014 said:
um who cares. where does it say you have to post a certain amount of time in order to receive VALID support from the community? Who cares you contribute daily. for the most part your contribution is completely negative. which is so interesting considering YOU HAVE ALREADY LANDED and most of us are currently going through the process.

see point A, and how do you know what her intentions are? from MY point of view she was scammed and now wants the scammer to pay. Who wouldn't want that after all the financial and emotional strain?

whatever steerpike. if someone would compare YOUR posts to mine, they will certainly see it differently. You are certainly a bully, and your response is proof of that.
exactly , he refers to call people idiots , stupid , etc , if I have nothing meaningful to suggest to someone I do not comment at all.

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
steerpike said:
How do you know? We have one side of the story.
I mean she did nothing wrong to you , to deserve insults from you , so we reply to that . It won't hurt to just offer your suggestions base on what we see on here in a nice way devoid if insults . It was very simple , she said the guy disappeared after landing , so cic will investigate , and am sure they will find out the truth, lol it looks like you are bitter about condition 51 or something, you refer to that a lot , that condition is ok and protect the sponsor, I don't see what's wrong with that. You can still make your point without being harsh or rude . I just think it not cool calling people idiots and stupid . Let respect one another no matter the situation , if you can't hold it in you just shouldn't comment , I have Seen lots of post here that I do not respond to . H

steerpike

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
Obronibini said:
honestly I do not understand you at all .
I'm sorry you don't understand. Let me explain. There will always be desperate people wanting to immigrate to Canada anyway they can. We can't eliminate that. There are only two things reducing that. Canadian sponsors being careful, and the government enacting more and more draconian laws that end up punishing everyone.

The less careful Canadian sponsors are, the more draconian the government has to be, thus harming everyone.

The more careful Canadian sponsors are, the less draconian the government needs to be, thus harming less innocent couples.

That is how I see the situation. If you see things in a different way, please explain your view point to me.

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashley100 said:
Hi all
Does anyone know how long it takes for an investigation to commence after reporting it to cbsa.My husband got his pr card in august 2013 and came to canada in november 2013 and left right from the airport in Vancouver, and my application was submitted in 2011 november before the new rule took in effect Oct 25 2012. I found out where he is and where he works and have proof now and evidence that his intentions were just for a PR card and submitted it all to cbsa in Jan 5 2014,the case was accepted and transffered to vancouver,much help would be appreciated :(
Thank you
sorry to hear this Ashley100 :(

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
steerpike said:
I'm sorry you don't understand. Let me explain. There will always be desperate people wanting to immigrate to Canada anyway they can. We can't eliminate that. There are only two things reducing that. Canadian sponsors being careful, and the government enacting more and more draconian laws that end up punishing everyone.

The less careful Canadian sponsors are, the more draconian the government has to be, thus harming everyone.

The more careful Canadian sponsors are, the less draconian the government needs to be, thus harming less innocent couples.

That is how I see the situation. If you see things in a different way, please explain your view point to me.
agreed but no matter what method or laws , there will be some few bad people here and there, no matter how careful Canadian sponsors are there will always be that one bad guy whose true intentions won't be known Untill they arrive in Canada and base on what she said the guy didn't even go home with her, right at the airport he vanished !lol am sure it was all Rossy , loving , am sure it seemed so real , am sure the op had no reason to even think of that happening , in cases like that all am saying is we should support them or we shouldn't insult them, it better to just scroll down to the next post than to insult and make them feel worst . Maybe you are lucky your sponse didn't disappear at the airport, you should be thankful to God for giving you a spouse who went home with you and still lives with you . Not everyone is lucky . Let support , respect and be a lil tolerant if each other here for we are like family

Reactions: ALM123

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Obronibini said:
in cases like that all am saying is we should support them or we shouldn't insult them, it better to just scroll down to the next post than to insult and make them feel worst . Maybe you are lucky your sponse didn't disappear at the airport, you should be thankful to God for giving you a spouse who went home with you and still lives with you . Not everyone is lucky . Let support , respect and be a lil tolerant if each other here for we are like family
AMEN!

ashley100

Apr 25, 2014
I dont want revenge ,all I want is the person to go back where they came from,does anyone Know how long an investigation will take if I know his address ,phone# ,place of work and I do have evidence to back my story,it was submitted to cbsa in january 2014
Thank you

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
I think you had best just "move on". IF they ever "do", and when CBSA does decide to investigate, they won't consider it your business to know anyway. Personally, I betting he/she is here to stay.

ashley100

Apr 25, 2014
So your saying no one gets deported cause of misrepresentation,if evidence clearly saying that he did not come here for me

M

mikeymyke

ashley100 said:
So your saying no one gets deported cause of misrepresentation,if evidence clearly saying that he did not come here for me
Of course, anyone who is misrepresenting should be kicked out of the country. But I think what people here are trying to say is that the government rarely goes after people who commit marriage fraud, even with proof. It's not a huge priority for them, if anything, they just gained an additional taxpayer into the system. So what they're trying to say to you is just forget about it, move on with your life, don't spend so much energy on this. All you should do is just pray the guy gets run over by a bus one day, but just focus on moving on. Find a guy and start dating, at least in Canada , you know the men here will not marry you for PR. It's just like when you break up with an ex, instead of trying to slander your ex, posting embarassing pics of him, you should just move on with your life and be happy.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I would not even recommend praying for anything bad to happen to him. Doing that will consume her and means he still has power over her. Instead, may I suggest praying for strength to overcome and wisdom to be able to discern the genuineness of the next guy she meets. Deception takes many forms, someone may not marry you for PR but could for money(family inheritance) or connections(influencial family).

Also, when bad things happen to us, after we have gone through the 'why', 'how could he/she', etc we need to take time for some introspection. Are there things we missed, overlooked or explained away, made excuses for at the time that could have been warnings? Did people caution us yet we dismissed it, etc? If we look well enough, there usually is something we missed.

mikeymyke said:
Of course, anyone who is misrepresenting should be kicked out of the country. But I think what people here are trying to say is that the government rarely goes after people who commit marriage fraud, even with proof. It's not a huge priority for them, if anything, they just gained an additional taxpayer into the system. So what they're trying to say to you is just forget about it, move on with your life, don't spend so much energy on this. All you should do is just pray the guy gets run over by a bus one day, but just focus on moving on. Find a guy and start dating, at least in Canada , you know the men here will not marry you for PR. It's just like when you break up with an ex, instead of trying to slander your ex, posting embarassing pics of him, you should just move on with your life and be happy.

ashley100

Apr 25, 2014
mikeymyke???? No its not like breaking up with an x and puting pics up on the net to get back,whats wrong with you??? he used me to get in the country ,have you ever had that happen to you,he does not deserve to be in canada ,its not revenge my friend ,its called justice and not allowing someone to step on me and get away with it,Im very surprised you said that,obviously you have not had this happen to you

M

mikeymyke

Hi my dear, I didn't mean to say the feeling of breaking up with an ex is the same as someone using you to enter the country. Sorry. What I meant was the feeling of revenge, and getting back at someone because they wronged you. Getting back at someone might make you feel good inside, but it won't make you feel better in the process, or in the long run. I know you keep saying you're not doing for revenge, but even so, the end result will still be the same: CIC will NOT deport this man

Every time you gather evidence to deport him, it just will bring back those feelings of him using you. If you just simply move on with your life starting now, all you will be thinking about is your life, period. What people are trying to tell you is that CIC will not do anything about your husband, this whole thing started before Condition 51, anything before that time, the government will not act on it, and all efforts for you to gather/submit evidence will not result in anything.

What I'm trying to tell you, and sorry if it came out the wrong way, is that instead of gathering this evidence and thinking about him at the same time (which will be useless because CIC will not do anything), why don't you just move on with your life now, and start thinking about your future?

ashley, you're in Canada now, you have a good future for you, you can start dating Canadian guys now, and not worry about them dating you for PR, why don't just start doing that now instead of thinking about your ex?