+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filed in September 2009?

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yesIcan said:
Hello guys, especially Pasi and gariun4u. hope ur preparation is going fine.

got my IELTS score. I got
Listening 8
Reading 7
Writing 7
Speaking 7.5

so I think I'll secure 16 points. One more thing. From the past few days I am trying to login to ecas site using AOR file number, but it says
"We were not able to identify you using information you provided".

Have you guys been able to check ur status ??
YesIcan, congrats...very nice score....Regarding eCAS, I do not know if your case is an inside Canada case or whether you are a student or temporary worker currently in Canada. But for all normal cases, like outside Canada, you do not get an eCas status until the second stage....i.e. after the local visa office has received full set of docs and application. So, I am seeing the same status as you, no worries

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
YesIcan, ECAS will show you the status after you get the initial AOR from NS. I also got this message, it was because i was using the wrong identifier type. You need to give the BXXXXXXXX as Immigration file number. I see my status as 'Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete'.

Hope this helps.

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
i sent my full document to london on 13-12-2009 and it was received in 16-12-2009. im worried because the post office mentioned that the reciever name is MR MANU ??!! i thought it must be Canadian High Commission, is it? i afraid because i sent the original document as required, any body knows how many time it will take to change my ecas status?

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
YesIcan, ECAS will show you the status after you get the initial AOR from NS. I also got this message, it was because i was using the wrong identifier type. You need to give the BXXXXXXXX as Immigration file number. I see my status as 'Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete'.

Hope this helps.
Quite right Pasi. But, I had tried with the BXXXXXXXX as Immigration File Number before with the same result as YesIcan. But, today after reading your post I retried and it did give me the same status as yours. I think, it takes quite sometime for them to update the e-CAS status after providing the AOR. This is because I had checked last week and I wasn't able to see what I saw today.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Give it 10days -14days after the submission of full application before your ecas changes. That was my experience.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, barsindoo that is correct. But, myself and Pasi are talking about the eCAS status before submission of ful documents based on the AOR from CIO Sydney.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
yes Garian4u, it took 1 week to 10 days for me to get the status in ecas. Initially I didnt know the identification type and tried with all the options and found this.

Today I called the IELTS center and they said my results have been mailed out. If I had called yesterday I could have gone in person and collected it. But ok, this is also fine. With the temperature here, I am getting terrified if I think about going out...

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi, don't worry too much about the IELTS score. They are pretty regular about the 13 calendar day thing and 100% of the time results are ready the 13th day but depending on center to center, the mail speeds vary. For some centers, it will be lying in your mail box on the 16th day which is the following Monday, for others it is usually 18-21 calendar days at worst. More important is your India PCC. Did the DC embassy call you yet for passports? Did you try calling them up instead to find out what's going on or whether the copies method would work with them?

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Garian4u, I got my IELTS results today. It was in my mailbox when I checked it in the evening. Overall band is 8. All the modules are more than 7.5 which means I can get 16 points for my language ability. I am happy about it.

Reg the Indian PCC, I have not heard anything from the embassy yet. I will try calling them on Monday. Other than that, I think I am done with all the docs.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fantastic Pasi. I had told you, it will be a cakewalk and you shouldn't be worried. Regarding the India PCC, I know the weather is not at it's best, but it is also the holiday season. See, if you can take leave for a day and go in person to the DC embassy. You may have to spend a day there, but at the end of it you will have your PCC. That ways, you can file the complete set with Buffalo before you leave for India.

Sohail Chowdhury

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-16
AOR Received.
AOR-1: 20-05-16 | AOR-2: 7-7-16
File Transfer...
04-07-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
09-11-16
Sohail Chowdhury said:
I wonder if someone could tell me what an email with the subject line as "Recall: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada" signifies. :eek:

I received AOR from CIO of NS on 18th December, '09 at 10:14 PM with the Subject line: -Application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

Just after receiving that I received another email from CIO of NS at 10:31 PM with the Subject line: -Recall: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada. The body of the email contained only one single line, which is -FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office would like to recall the message, "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada".. The header section of the email had a strange heading after the subject line and it says "Expires: Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:32 PM".

And immediately after that I received another copy of the 1st AOR email. The time of this last email was 10:32PM

I tried to check the ECAS several times with the Immigration File No. that NS has sent me on both the AOR emails. As I submit the information it says they are not able to identify me using the information I am providing.

Today is 20th December and now it is 9:45 PM. I checked my email and ECAS again just before publishing this post - nothing new...!

I am totally confused... can anybody help me please? :'( ??? :eek:

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is very simle. Do not be worried. You are approved. What has happened is that their File no. allottment system might have goofed up and given the same number to 2 persons. So, they recalled the first message, as that might have been a file number allotted to another case. Then they re-issued a new AOR with a correct unique file no. E-Cas will not pick up the status until at least 10-15 days. You will be able to see everything after that. As long as both e-mails say that your application has been recommended for further processing, there is no cause for worry.