+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filed in September 2009?

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Not sure Garian4u, I would say to be on the safer side, birth certificate from municipality or corporation of the place of birth would be good.

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
aadil said:
I had applied under Federal Skill Worker.

Application sent: 2nd September, 2009
Application Received: 10th September, 2009
AOR Received: 29th October, 2009
Full Document Sent : 16th December, 2009
Waiting for Second AOR:
hello pasi
just for clarify, i want to ask you did your ecas changed to received document? for me till date no change in the status.

sosololo

Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 December 2009
Doc's Request.
11 February 2010
Hello there,
I have a very important question for me
In Schedule 1 - Background/Declaration (IMM 0008-Schedule 1)
Question no. 7: Write your father's personal details including his:
there is a question about (date of death (if applicable)) for father and mother.
I left these fields empty without answer because my parents are alive.
But I read is some forums and in CIC website that I have filled all question or they will send me back all my application.
And I already sent my application two weeks ago.
SO, I want to know if they will send me back my application or not ? can I complete it later or not if they accept.
thanks

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sosololo said:
Hello there,
I have a very important question for me
In Schedule 1 - Background/Declaration (IMM 0008-Schedule 1)
Question no. 7: Write your father's personal details including his:
there is a question about (date of death (if applicable)) for father and mother.
I left these fields empty without answer because my parents are alive.
But I read is some forums and in CIC website that I have filled all question or they will send me back all my application.
And I already sent my application two weeks ago.
SO, I want to know if they will send me back my application or not ? can I complete it later or not if they accept.
thanks
You are fine leaving it blank. I did likewise and got my AOR.

omaus25

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

Happy New year by the way !!!

I have something to share with you, I wasted the all 2009 because of Sydney and all for nothing. Let me explain why...

In March 2009 I submitted my application to CIO in NS and got it returned a month later because the payment I sent was not in Canadian dollars, mistake I did correct in a matter of 2 days and a week later they got my application again via FedEx. 3 weeks later I got the application back again because on the form #2 I forgot to check the box for female under my daughter's name. I did correct this mistake and resubmit the package AGAIN on June 8th, 2009.

Finally I got an email back on July 27th, 2009 where they were requesting all the support documentation for my application and advice me to submit all this to Buffalo. I have a lot of issues to gather some of my documents but I was able to submit everything on time to Buffalo on Nov. 18th 2009, Just 2 days before the 120 days time frame given by CIO.

On December 11th 2009, I received the all package back AGAIN because according to the immigration officer in Buffalo I haven't submitted enough proof of my legal status in the United States (I want to clarify and I am an asylee since January 2007), even when I submitted copies of Visas, Passport, I-94, Social Security Card, work permit, Drivers License, court papers among others. After I talked to my attorney she advice me to send copies of all the documents given by court and immigration with an explanatory letter with the time frame of each situation. In fact I did it and was able to have the application submitted again via Fedex by Dec. 29th 2009.

When I sent the application to Sydney I was very specific about my legal status in the USA (which complies with the requirements to be able to apply for immigration under FSW regulations), and they told me that because I had all my documents in order my application should not have an issue because I was (and still am) waiting for my green card here in the USA. Then why Buffalo returned my application?

Now I am very anxious about if they are going to send me back my application or if finally I am going to get my AOR.

What do you think?

thanks

ladyyegram

Jan 11, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2009
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
File Transfer...
1-12-2009
Hi Everybody!
Just found this board, thank goodness! It is so nice to see so many going through the same thing.
We have just submitted our docs to London, they recieved them on the 8th Jan, so we are now preparing
for the wait!
We are hoping to settle in Vancouver, and are excited and nervous in equal measure.
Look forward to getting to know you and sharing the journey!
Best wishes and good luck to all.
Nik

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello. Does anyone have updates on their application either document gathering or progress at visa office?

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My document gathering completion has suffered a big setback because of the huge delay by the US FBI in releasing a PCC. I am still waiting on that and as soon as I get that I will make full submission to local visa office at Buffalo. I guess everyone apart from me already submitted their full docs for the second stage :'(

Ereinion

Aug 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone =D

Dont worry Garian4u XD You are not alone, I have not sent my documents yet... I guess I will take more time to complete them... The main reason is because I have 63/67 points at the moment ... I have the EILTS results from the exam I took in 2009 before I sent the documents for the first stage. I got 12/16 points for language section.

I am a little worry about this so I am thinking to take the EILTS again in Feb/10. The idea would be get 16/16 points to have the 67/67 points that they require to apply for the visa. I am not sure that I can get the 16/16 points but... I am going to try...

Have a nice day...

r.roy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys i am back after my trip to india. i havent yet submitted my full docs, targetting this week. i have one question though. as per london office requirements spouses work reference letters are not required, should i or should i not submit these? has anyone submitted these to LONDON or anywhere else where its not in the list? (i am asking because as per new delhis requirements it has to be submitted).

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I've been thinking that i am the only one left behind in submitting full documents to all Sept filers :) I, too, is still waiting for my reference letter from my previous employer! hopefully first week of Feb would be the latest for me.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ereinion said:
Hi everyone =D

Dont worry Garian4u XD You are not alone, I have not sent my documents yet... I guess I will take more time to complete them... The main reason is because I have 63/67 points at the moment ... I have the EILTS results from the exam I took in 2009 before I sent the documents for the first stage. I got 12/16 points for language section.

I am a little worry about this so I am thinking to take the EILTS again in Feb/10. The idea would be get 16/16 points to have the 67/67 points that they require to apply for the visa. I am not sure that I can get the 16/16 points but... I am going to try...

Have a nice day...
Ereinion,
Which was the section in which you didn't get full points? Let me know if you need some material to prepare for the IELTS. I did provide the material which I used to some of the members of this thread and everyone could easily get 16/16 points. You can send me your personal e-mail ID and I can send you some tips.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barsindoo said:
Ereinion & Garian4u,

I hope all goes smoothly soon.
Thanks barsindoo. Actually everything had gone smoothly and I was sure that I will complete my filing before Christmas, but I hit a brick wall with the FBI folks.