+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

sparkshooter

Mar 18, 2014
Agreed - slightly over half of us in Feb still haven't gotten MRs. It's crazy to think that this many people would be denied, so we just have to keep sitting and waiting. I'd suggest ordering GCMS notes if you haven't already. I ordered mine about 10 days ago and it has seemed to help with the waiting. At least I'll know more in 20 days! :p

luckyb

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
I am also patiently waiting (or not!) for MR.
AOR Mar 19th.
I have already ordered GCMS note 3 weeks ago, I think I will receive mine next week. Hopefully MR comes soon too!

cjodor

Aug 27, 2014
Hello friends, I want to ask your opinion on this:

My medicals were sent on Sept. 18 (Ecas still doesn't show medical received but I am not concerned about that). How long do you think they take to check medical eligibility? I want to ask for GCMS notes but would like them to reflect our medical eligibility (there is a medical situation that worries me for our application). When do you think it would be good to ask for the notes so they reflect the medical check?

Thanks. I appreciate your thoughts.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
cjodor said:

My medicals were sent on Sept. 18 (Ecas still doesn't show medical received but I am not concerned about that). How long do you think they take to check medical eligibility? I want to ask for GCMS notes but would like them to reflect our medical eligibility (there is a medical situation that worries me for our application). When do you think it would be good to ask for the notes so they reflect the medical check?

It depends. Hard to tell.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
cjodor said:

Don't count on ECAS status I've seen applicants got their PPR and their ECAS was application received. It depends, some VO are efficient enough to update ECAS right away and some just check eligibility and move forward. If I am recalling right, you have received your RPRF on Sept 26, 2014. Sit tight and have some popcorns everything will be alright and soon you will going to get PPR :)

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
cjodor said:

I have the same situation. I have medical conditions and done with my medical on September 1st but I don't see it on my ecas. Makes me worry too.
I already have so many surprises and don't want to see any more. May God bless us.

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Have you noticed Guys... it's like a waving process. There are days and even weeks when applicants are actively getting feedbacks, as well as there are weeks of absolute silence. I checked Jan applicants chart. Just a few of them have got RPRF so far. All that happened last week, Sep 26th. And it's been quiet since then.
It seems to me people at CIC switched to something different. Any ideas??

cjodor

Aug 27, 2014
Thank you all for your replies. I am not worried about ecas because of what you said, it's not necessarily accurate, so the GCMS notes are our only resource to see how things are going. I think I will wait for a couple of weeks and then ask them. In the meanwhile, I will try to relax.

Thanks

Lilfoo

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Hello everyone,

I've just completed the spreadsheet, so I am joining the crowd. It's good to see that people started getting their RPRFs! I've read a few pages of the forum, but haven't seen applicants with the same case:

I was requested to resubmit some of my documents. In particular, the PCC (I initially sent a copy instead of the original) and the imm5669E (I didn't specify my home address for 1 year). I submitted the documents within a week.

I am still worried if that can slow my processing time.

Any ideas on that?

Many thanks for sharing!

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Lilfoo said:
Hello everyone,

I've just completed the spreadsheet, so I am joining the crowd. It's good to see that people started getting their RPRFs! I've read a few pages of the forum, but haven't seen applicants with the same case:

I was requested to resubmit some of my documents. In particular, the PCC (I initially sent a copy instead of the original) and the imm5669E (I didn't specify my home address for 1 year). I submitted the documents within a week.

I am still worried if that can slow my processing time.

Any ideas on that?

Many thanks for sharing!
Hi lilfoo welcome, I saw your details which shows you received medical request in March 12 the same date as you received your AOR. You sure you're CEC applicant because it looks like PNP to me please confirm. Thanks and best of luck for the rest of your process

Lilfoo

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
alijumani said:
Hi lilfoo welcome, I saw your details which shows you received medical request in March 12 the same date as you received your AOR. You sure you're CEC applicant because it looks like PNP to me please confirm. Thanks and best of luck for the rest of your process
Hey, you are right, alijumani, I am from PNP. Sorry, I didn't figure it out, the process looks so similar... Ok, will go to another thread, thanks!

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Lilfoo said:
Hey, you are right, alijumani, I am from PNP. Sorry, I didn't figure it out, the process looks so similar... Ok, will go to another thread, thanks!
Its alright and hey i didn't meant you to go. You can still hang with us here. FYI Dec PNP applicants start getting DM so soon will be your turn best of luck.

mip007

Sep 26, 2014
bouncer said:
Have patience. You are still on the side Majority.

Thanks bouncer, sparkshooter, luckyb

your inputs have relieved me and given strength to be patient ...

earlier I was thinking to be lone in the feb boat waiting for MR...

lets hope to get updates soon...

those in India...happy Loooong weekend :D :D

The_Dark_Knight

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
mip007 said:
Thanks bouncer, sparkshooter, luckyb

your inputs have relieved me and given strength to be patient ...

earlier I was thinking to be lone in the feb boat waiting for MR...

lets hope to get updates soon...

those in India...happy Loooong weekend :D :D
Hope this long weekend leverages some good news for you & all of us

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
Hello Admin,
I have completed medical today, report will be submitted within 10 working days.
Could you please update in the SS?
From now counting starts to get update from CIC, I have paid RPRF upfront.