Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
alijumani said:
Awesome Guree veeray, sit tight and have lots of popcorn while waiting :). Hopefully, you will be getting your PPR by this Friday's batch...
"Alhamdulillah" .

Thanks Bro , I wish my patience pays off soon and pray for you too.

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
^ Nothing in there but good news for you! Congratulations ;)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Gurindar said:
"Alhamdulillah" .

Thanks Bro , I wish my patience pays off soon and pray for you too.
No doubt it does :), thanks for the prays brother you are the best. Tried to gave you +1 but you are still in 168 hours period from the last +1

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
backendcode said:
Kya bat hai guri veere, Hun te Ghar di kadi daru da time Ha lol
Good luck!!!
Oh yaar hale najar naa laoo (Kidding), Daru vi khich daange , Kam hoje bas , Rab di mehar hovi te cheti kam hoju :)

Good luck to you too 22 ;)

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Gurindar said:
Oh yaar hale najar naa laoo (Kidding), Daru vi khich daange , Kam hoje bas , Rab di mehar hovi te cheti kam hoju :)

Good luck to you too 22 ;)
hahah na na bhai, najar nhi lande.. indian and pakistani to wad PR di kadar nu kon jaan sakda lol

Thanks veer :)

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
Guys I need your help.. I am worried on one point..

Feb is most active so asking here..

I was on 12 months work permit which was open as I came under IEC. I did spend 2-3 months in Vancouver 4 months in Montreal and rest in Waterloo ON. However I was working as contractor all these months being employee of a company in Vancouver.

I did apply for work permit extension under the same company and that was without LMO. Basically for IEC you can get 1.5 year work permit. I got rejected on 1st attempt but approved on second. Meanwhile after 1st rejection I moved out of canada and settled in India again.

Last year I got one more opportunity in Montreal where company applied for LMO For me. I got LMO and work permit. I did land there and stayed there for few days only. I came back to India again as company's financial situations wasn't good. Company offered me working from home country till things get normal on their end.

Meanwhile in April this year I applied for PR under CEC showing 12 months of IEC experience I had. I mentioned that I am staying in India and did apply with help of lawyer who got LMO for me. He is in Montreal.

I didn't apply for BOWP as I was in India and my WP expired this month only.. I resigned for company in Montreal.

So the question is... Will CIC consider me applicant from Quebec and ask me to provide intention to live out side Quebec...? If yes than what proof should I provide

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
rosticraphel said:
Guys I need your help.. I am worried on one point..

Feb is most active so asking here..

I was on 12 months work permit which was open as I came under IEC. I did spend 2-3 months in Vancouver 4 months in Montreal and rest in Waterloo ON. However I was working as contractor all these months being employee of a company in Vancouver.

I did apply for work permit extension under the same company and that was without LMO. Basically for IEC you can get 1.5 year work permit. I got rejected on 1st attempt but approved on second. Meanwhile after 1st rejection I moved out of canada and settled in India again.

Last year I got one more opportunity in Montreal where company applied for LMO For me. I got LMO and work permit. I did land there and stayed there for few days only. I came back to India again as company's financial situations wasn't good. Company offered me working from home country till things get normal on their end.

Meanwhile in April this year I applied for PR under CEC showing 12 months of IEC experience I had. I mentioned that I am staying in India and did apply with help of lawyer who got LMO for me. He is in Montreal.

I didn't apply for BOWP as I was in India and my WP expired this month only.. I resigned for company in Montreal.

So the question is... Will CIC consider me applicant from Quebec and ask me to provide intention to live out side Quebec...? If yes than what proof should I provide
Yes, Since your last destination of work was Montreal. CIC will definitely going to ask you to provide intention to live outside Quebec. You can apply jobs in other provinces to show your effort finding a job other than Quebec. If you have any relative or friend get a supporting letter from them that they will support your lodging until you find one. Any ties which shows your bonding like rent agreement job agreement. ROE from your last employer which also shows that you quit job and went India

Hope this helps.

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
alijumani said:
Yes, Since your last destination of work was Montreal. CIC will definitely going to ask you to provide intention to live outside Quebec. You can apply jobs in other provinces to show your effort finding a job other than Quebec. If you have any relative or friend get a supporting letter from them that they will support your lodging until you find one. Any ties which shows your bonding like rent agreement job agreement. ROE from your last employer which also shows that you quit job and went India

Hope this helps.
I have already resigned from last company. And they can also provide me that why they asked me to work from India because I wasn't feeling confirmable with French Language in Company. Also I have relatives and friends in Ontario .. They can get me support letter.. In fact I have Address in CRA which is from Ontario..

mip007

Sep 26, 2014
I have not received yet MR. really confused...
please advise....

Application received : 19th Feb
AOR: 13th Mar

mjaffer53

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
Hey guys, i have a quick question.

- My AOR was received on February 4th (I did not include PCC in my application).

- Request email for PCC was sent to me on August 14th.

- Received confirmation email from them on August 21st that they got the PCC i sent.

Its been well over a month and i have not heard from them since. I realize that its always a case by case basis, but does anyone have a rough timeline on how long it would take for me to receive a MR request?

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
mjaffer53 said:
Hey guys, i have a quick question.

- My AOR was received on February 4th (I did not include PCC in my application).

- Request email for PCC was sent to me on August 14th.

- Received confirmation email from them on August 21st that they got the PCC i sent.

Its been well over a month and i have not heard from them since. I realize that its always a case by case basis, but does anyone have a rough timeline on how long it would take for me to receive a MR request?
No one can answer here (except VOs, but they don't answer on this forum). There are people waiting for 18-20 months for MR...

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
mip007 said:
I have not received yet MR. really confused...
please advise....

Application received : 19th Feb
AOR: 13th Mar
Have patience. You are still on the side Majority.