Category........
NOC Code......
2211/ 2134
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Twice: PCC for UK in Sept 2014 and Additional documents from work to support NOC in Nov 2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
Waived... RPRF: 06-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Hi Guys, so something odd happened. After I got the Medical request, a few days later I got a request for PCC request for UK since I had lived there for more than 6 months. I would have thought that Medical request was once all the documents had been received. I sent the PCC right away since I had it anyway but just got me thinking if they can still send document requests after a Medical request (which I completed on Sept 19) and the results have been uploaded as well.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
MapleLeafCEC said:
Hi Guys, so something odd happened. After I got the Medical request, a few days later I got a request for PCC request for UK since I had lived there for more than 6 months. I would have thought that Medical request was once all the documents had been received. I sent the PCC right away since I had it anyway but just got me thinking if they can still send document requests after a Medical request (which I completed on Sept 19) and the results have been uploaded as well.
That's not odd. MR is issued based on your "Eligibility" and PCC is requested based on Security check.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
rtaylor said:
Hello Admin,
I have completed medical today, report will be submitted within 10 working days.
Could you please update in the SS?
From now counting starts to get update from CIC, I have paid RPRF upfront.
Updated.

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Goku said:
That's not odd. MR is issued based on your "Eligibility" and PCC is requested based on Security check.
Security check is one of the final steps and it is going after Medicals. So, no worries. The same situation is for me. I got an additional PCC request a week after they sent me MR.

sureo9

Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
20 Mar 14
Med's Request
10-sep-14
Med's Done....
17-sep-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12 Jan 15
VISA ISSUED...
28 jan 2015
LANDED..........
31 jan 2015
Varangian said:
Security check is one of the final steps and it is going after Medicals. So, no worries. The same situation is for me. I got an additional PCC request a week after they sent me MR.
Varangian - they usually give PCC request in a week after MR or they may give in 2-3 weeks as well ?

tamara83

Aug 7, 2014
Hi, i completed my medical on the 24th of September. I also received request for NZ police clearance on the 18th of September.

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
sureo9 said:
Varangian - they usually give PCC request in a week after MR or they may give in 2-3 weeks as well ?
It all depends. ;) 2 or 3 weeks sound not bad at all. But, I got mine exactly 1 week after. At the same time, usually people submit PCCs with their original applications. Mine just expired. That's why I have to forward them a new one

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
tamara83 said:
Hi, i completed my medical on the 24th of September. I also received request for NZ police clearance on the 18th of September.
Hi... just wondering... did you submit PCC with your original application in Feb.

tamara83

Aug 7, 2014
i applied for my NZ clearance and received one that i did include with my application along with my Australian Police clearance. They then recently sent me a form to fill out and sign and scan back to them, i think it may be because the police clearance i received from NZ dosn`t show driving offences, although i may be wrong.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
As i received notes , I would like to share what I understood from GCMS notes How the process works.

1. File once reached to Nova Scotia , Sydney a Template/Skelton is created with Dates entered . An ID enters the Schedule 8 info the GCMS template
2. As AOR is received the file is transferred to Ottawa.
3. Eligibility of CEC runs through two round , One Junior Officer reviews the reference letter , T4 , Pay Slips and NOA and put notes what he has noticed and if PASS or FAIL . Also review along with it PC , Later the VO (Senior) reviews the Comments and Finally decide the eligibility. PASS or FAIL.
4. For Security and Criminality they have different VO (Different ID) , he review the whole notes and docs before deciding the Criminal/Security Aspect of PA and Dependent - He is named as "Admissibility Officer" in GCMS notes.
5. In my case Application went to "in Process" for e-cas the exact date when "Eligibility" was passed . Not sure is it coincidence or something else.
6. Criminality starts as soon the Application is received at Ottawa , Coz lot of people get requests of RCMP in initial 2-3 months.

Thats what I could interpret , Hope it helps , if people know already Please ignore the post.

Currently that's what i could interpret , I want to know does Security means Pass if its blank ? Same applies for HIRV , ORG crime and Misinterpretation ?

bc123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Gurindar said:
As i received notes , I would like to share what I understood from GCMS notes How the process works
3. Eligibility of CEC runs through two round , One Junior Officer reviews the reference letter , T4 , Pay Slips and NOA and put notes what he has noticed and if PASS or FAIL . Also review along with it PC , Later the VO (Senior) reviews the Comments and Finally decide the eligibility. PASS or FAIL.

Currently that's what i could interpret , I want to know does Security means Pass if its blank ? Same applies for HIRV , ORG crime and Misinterpretation ?
That's a nice explanation. One question on this. When did you get your medical request. After first round of eligibility test or the second round

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Gurindar said:
As i received notes , I would like to share what I understood from GCMS notes How the process works.

1. File once reached to Nova Scotia , Sydney a Template/Skelton is created with Dates entered . An ID enters the Schedule 8 info the GCMS template
4. For Security and Criminality they have different VO (Different ID) , he review the whole notes and docs before deciding the Criminal/Security Aspect of PA and Dependent - He is named as "Admissibility Officer" in GCMS notes.
5. In my case Application went to "in Process" for e-cas the exact date when "Eligibility" was passed . Not sure is it coincidence or something else.

Thats what I could interpret , Hope it helps , if people know already Please ignore the post.

Wonderful post thanks so much for sharing...

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
bc123 said:
That's a nice explanation. One question on this. When did you get your medical request. After first round of eligibility test or the second round
So answer is you get the medical request when First round of eligibility has passed , I got on July 25th the Medical Request and I see Junior VO update/evaluation on July 24th .

People who are saying if you get RPRF request eligibility is 100 % passed thats true in a sense , but some people say Its Medical Request which is also true in case when if Junior Officer who determines the Eligibility assessment is not contradicted by Senior VO . You would have rarely seen after medical Application got rejected because of Failing eligibility .

I hope it helps .

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
tamara83 said:
i applied for my NZ clearance and received one that i did include with my application along with my Australian Police clearance. They then recently sent me a form to fill out and sign and scan back to them, i think it may be because the police clearance i received from NZ dosn`t show driving offences, although i may be wrong.
Thank you! The only explanation I have on my mind is that PCCs were submitted after 3 months from the day of their original issue.
Let's say I sent my application on Feb 18th, but the PCC was obtained on Nov 7th. And... I guess that's why they required a fresh copy.