+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fake Work Certificate

Amar Kumar

Dec 28, 2013
Dear All,

Thanks in Advance.

I am AmarKumar From India Applied for a Canada work permit visa, After two months i got a reply from immigration high commission through mail along with the passport stating that:
the work experience that i submitted was verified and confirmed as fraudulent. my ignorance that i gave a fake work experience even thought i was working in the same company but a different department which is related to the job. The interesting part is the immigration officer gave me a an opportunity to response to the above matter with in 30 days otherwise my application will be refused. my question is if they came to know that i applied with a fake certificate why are they giving me another opportunity.
and how do i response to the situation. please help.

Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
It's called "Fairness", and you are "screwed"....

Reactions: dreamy2536

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amar Kumar said:
Dear All,

Thanks in Advance.

I am AmarKumar From India Applied for a Canada work permit visa, After two months i got a reply from immigration high commission through mail along with the passport stating that:
the work experience that i submitted was verified and confirmed as fraudulent. my ignorance that i gave a fake work experience even thought i was working in the same company but a different department which is related to the job. The interesting part is the immigration officer gave me a an opportunity to response to the above matter with in 30 days otherwise my application will be refused. my question is if they came to know that i applied with a fake certificate why are they giving me another opportunity.

Thanks

Am sorry to say....Fake was.....is.....will be a fake.....

They just gave you an opportunity to explain your circumstances to know why you had to provide a suspicious or fraudulent docs because its Immigration departments Fair rules that No applicant should be given a blunt negetive decision without giving an opportunity to explain the reason..........

Besides......all Immigration departments..........got certain such BY-Laws my friend...

chandler

Jan 15, 2010
You have a surprising amount of audacity to post such a question in this forum. I will loose faith in the system if you somehow end up in Canada regardless of what you did

Amar Kumar said:
Dear All,

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks

Landwarrior

Dec 1, 2013
Amar Kumar said:
Dear All,

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks
I appreciate your bravery man that u had the balls to discuss your fraud. Because of people like u, we genuine applicants struggle. I can only wish that they have banned u from getting visa instead giving u another chance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I don't think you're being given another opportunity. I think what you have received is a standard form letter.

Regardless what you say in your response, you should expect that your application will be refused, that there will be a finding of misrepresentation and that you will be banned for two years from applying for another visa to Canada.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
First time I saw such a post in the forum .......you made us smile ...

Reactions: dreamy2536

Amar Kumar

Dec 28, 2013
joe99 said:
Am sorry to say....Fake was.....is.....will be a fake.....

They just gave you an opportunity to explain your circumstances to know why you had to provide a suspicious or fraudulent docs because its Immigration departments Fair rules that No applicant should be given a blunt negetive decision without giving an opportunity to explain the reason..........

Besides......all Immigration departments..........got certain such BY-Laws my friend...
Dear Friend

Thanks for your replay any suggestion from you should i response by to them or not.

Amar Kumar

Dec 28, 2013
scylla said:
I don't think you're being given another opportunity. I think what you have received is a standard form letter.

Regardless what you say in your response, you should expect that your application will be refused, that there will be a finding of misrepresentation and that you will be banned for two years from applying for another visa to Canada.
Do you think if i can go back and get a real Experience certificate from H.R and apply back, would help me ?.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Amar Kumar said:
Do you think if i can go back and get a real Experience certificate from H.R and apply back, would help me ?.
No - I don't think it will help. But you can certainly try.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
if you really worked there and the certificate is not fake but was just a mistake from your employer's side.go back there and get a proper work certificate then send it to CIC and attach a cover letter to explain the whole situation.
if its fake for real its considered a misrepresentation and you should expect a ban for all kind of visas to canada for two years or at least 6 months if you are lucky enough.

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
Amar Kumar said:
.... my ignorance that i gave a fake work experience even thought i was working in the same company but a different department which is related to the job....
From your statement it seems that you worked for same company but in difference deptt. FOR BETTER GUIDANCE you will have to provide complete details about your case i.e. what u worked, what details u provided to CHC, how they verified it etc. You can PM me if required.