+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extension of Work Permit- Online Application

teacherkerker

Nov 11, 2010
sent application may 24 online for a work permit with the same employer ,no responce yet.

uploaded passport pages ,contract . The system did not ask me for an LMO..I got an email that i was transmitted successfully .

awaiting a reponce

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
teacherkerker said:
sent application may 24 online for a work permit with the same employer ,no responce yet.

uploaded passport pages ,contract . The system did not ask me for an LMO..I got an email that i was transmitted successfully .

awaiting a reponce
You may get it this week or next. I have applied on May 20 and recieved work permit on monday ( july 19). don't worry

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
teacherkerker said:

awaiting a reponce
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.a
same employer , online application:58days
I think you almost get it.

ked

Aug 30, 2009
Urgent - Extension of Work Permit- Online Application

Hi there,

I am applying for a work permit in Canada. My employer received an unnamed lmo for my position. My name was sent to them for a named LMO. I was wondering if they will ask for my education certificates as they are back in my home country and my family members at home cannot find my certificates...

My question is that will they ask me for the educational certificates? Please help me out. Thanks.

teacherkerker

Nov 11, 2010
ane i called immigration today and they told me i was issued work permkit on the 18th and i should receive it in the mail anytime . Postal delay may take awile .

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
teacherkerker said:
ane i called immigration today and they told me i was issued work permkit on the 18th and i should receive it in the mail anytime . Postal delay may take awile .
Congrats........................cheers

alexkhan

Feb 4, 2010
hi
I worked in US for 15 years now I want to apply for manitoba immigration but I need two affodavit of support from ditant friends can you help me with that I will pay you

kcire

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello.
i would like to ask you guys if you know how to fill up the generic form electronically? how should i fill up the question regarding the current country of residence? it asked for the dates: From and To.... the question is if you are currently living in the country (Canada) can you just put "present" or current"? or shall i put the date of the expiry of my WP? thanks.

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Hello everyone
Im trying to submit my application online but i have troubles uploading the scanned pages, i have tried with .DOC and .PDFill but it wont let me, what programe you used to put together all pages? i have 2 files because i couldnt put them in just one because it gets too big (more than 2 MB) so i read here that when you scan the receip you can add the rest of the papers you need to send (LMO, letter from eployer). Im appliying with the same eployer but still im sending LMO.
My question again, what program i can use to put the files together?
I would really appreciate any answer to my case.
thanks!

Tulips

Sep 10, 2011
Hello everyone!
I'm live-in caregiver. My work permit will be expire in 6 months. What I have to do to renew my work permit.
Thank so much.

redangel

Sep 13, 2011
Hi everyone, pls. help me to ease my mind. I applied my extension of my WP via online, and received a confirmation of transmittal on Sept. 8, 2011. When i checked the View Document Checklist, i WAS NOT able to upload my OLD Passport copy, i only uploaded my NEW Passport copy together with positive LMO and Job Contract.
1. Do you think the immigration officer will still ask for the copy of my OLD Passport?
2. How can i add the copy of my OLD Passport as second passport my attachment?

Pls. help me...Thanks...

redangel

Sep 13, 2011
TO CaTs_lOVER....
You can save all the scanned docs to MS WORD and if you have MS OFFICE 2007, you can click the SAVE AS option and save to .pdf file, you can converts you WORD Doc to PDF file....

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
teacherkerker said:
just transmitted extension on work permit online May 24 . and i got it in the mail today july 25
Hi
I did my application online and i was wondering if we dont need to send our passports? or whay they will send? because i need a reentry visa as well and they put it in the passport, what did you get?
please let me know
thanks