+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
A quick question:
I teach English as a Second Language at a university. So does that mean I fall under the following NOC category:
  • ESL (English as a second language) teacher - college level NOC 4021
If you know anything about it, please advise. Thanks! :)
Hi,

Selecting an NOC has very little or nothing to do with your job title. It is all about your duties and responsibilities. So only you will know whether this NOC best suites your experience.

All the best

Reactions: cubleron1

louis0115

Nov 15, 2016
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could help with two questions I have:
1. Do you submit your work permit as part of your application package?
2. Which document category do you submit your IELTS results?

Best Regards,
Louis

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could help with two questions I have:
1. Do you submit your work permit as part of your application package?
2. Which document category do you submit your IELTS results?

Best Regards,
Louis
Hi,

You can submit IELTS report together with you academic certificates and ECA.

Not sure about the work permit.

louis0115

Nov 15, 2016
Hi,

You can submit IELTS report together with you academic certificates and ECA.

Not sure about the work permit.
Hi TanakaM,
Thank you for your prompt response!

I saw two categories: Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) and Education Transcripts (required)

Do you know under which section should I upload the IETLS report?

Thanks,
Louis

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi TanakaM,
Thank you for your prompt response!

I saw two categories: Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) and Education Transcripts (required)

Do you know under which section should I upload the IETLS report?

Thanks,
Louis
I assume it's like that because you have Canadian education.
Submit it with the degree certificates (1st category).

Al the best

louis0115

Nov 15, 2016
I assume it's like that because you have Canadian education.
Submit it with the degree certificates (1st category).

Al the best
Yes Tanaka,

That would be my case.

One more question if you don't mind:

Would you happen to know how updated my transcripts need to be? I have a copy of my official transcript printed out Jan 2017 after graduation. Can I reuse that for this application or Do I need to get a new copy? I couldn't find any specifics regarding this.

Best Regards,
Louis

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Yes Tanaka,

That would be my case.

One more question if you don't mind:

Would you happen to know how updated my transcripts need to be? I have a copy of my official transcript printed out Jan 2017 after graduation. Can I reuse that for this application or Do I need to get a new copy? I couldn't find any specifics regarding this.

Best Regards,
Louis
Great.

The official one is exactly the one they want. No need for a new one.

regards

cubleron1

Sep 19, 2017
Hi,

Selecting an NOC has very little or nothing to do with your job title. It is all about your duties and responsibilities. So only you will know whether this NOC best suites your experience.

All the best
TanakaM, so basically I can choose 4021? Is that right?

Thanks for your responses! :D

bmelia

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dear Members,
I'm new on this forum and I just received an ITA on Sep. 20 under the skilled workers program, I'm the main applicant and I'm applying with my wife, my sister is a PR in Toronto, CA;
I'm Tunisian and my wife is Tunisian/ Russian.
I'm really confused regarding the documents to upload:

1) Education (diplomas/degrees) (required): Should I just upload the WES reports or I should also upload the official translations of the diplomas?
2) Family Member Proof of Status (required): What did they mean by that? Family member refers to my wife of my sister? (there is already another section for my sister (Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling (required)/
Proof of residency in Canada of sibling (required)/ Proof of sibling relationship (required) ))
3) Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required): My wife's section: My wife is holding also a Russian Passport, should I also upload that?
4) National ID (Multiple) (required): What did they mean by that? Should I also attach my National ID Card?

In advance many thx for your help!

srinu126

Sep 13, 2017
@TanakaM , pls suggest

I am in Senegal (West Africa) now on a work visa for 6 months (April 8, 2017 to October 8, 2017), As there is no option to apply for PCC after leaving the country as inquired here and i will be leaving on Oct 8, 2017.
I have obtained a PCC on 26, September , 2017 which is before leaving the country (for 5.5 months stay).
Can i use this for application as i am going to submit my EE profile in a week and hoping for an ITA soon with CRS 432.
Also if someone can let me know how to get PCC from Senegal after leaving the country.
Also pls explain whether the below mentioned is true in my case.
"
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
"

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Experts,

One of my friend will be applying for her Express Entry-PR, and she is having NOC 0601. Can anyone with the same NOC, pls let me know how many years of work experience are required to show to CIC prior to becoming a corporate sales manager (NOC 0601) to make her application accepted?

Actually, she is having in total 5.5 years of work experience and due to her satisfactory performance, she has been promoted to her role of Corporate Sales manager within just 2 years of her starting her job after her graduation on engineering.

It will be so great to have your opinion and remarks about this case. Thank you so much.

Br

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Experts,

One of my friend will be applying for her Express Entry-PR, and she is having NOC 0601. Can anyone with the same NOC, pls let me know how many years of work experience are required to show to CIC prior to becoming a corporate sales manager (NOC 0601) to make her application accepted?

Actually, she is having in total 5.5 years of work experience and due to her satisfactory performance, she has been promoted to her role of Corporate Sales manager within just 2 years of her starting her job after her graduation on engineering.

It will be so great to have your opinion and remarks about this case. Thank you so much.

Br
Hi,

All she need is a minimum of 1 year.

Regards

Reactions: Midnight Blessing