+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi All

I just got an email from CPCO Final request that you can submit your passport and other related docs for PR.Just wanted to know how many days does it take to get passport back from CPCO with COPR once I submit that ??

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
I have an electrical engineering degree from Canada, about 7 months of work experience in electrical engineering NOC2133 and 28 months of work experience in mechanical project engineering NOC 2132 work experience all in Canada.

I wonder if there is any issues with having work experience in two different NOC jobs? Should I ask the employer add the NOC# on the experience letter in addition to the duties?

Thank you.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have an electrical engineering degree from Canada, about 7 months of work experience in electrical engineering NOC2133 and 28 months of work experience in mechanical project engineering NOC 2132 work experience all in Canada.

I wonder if there is any issues with having work experience in two different NOC jobs? Should I ask the employer add the NOC# on the experience letter in addition to the duties?

Thank you.
1) That wont be a problem at all. You only need to have 1 year of experience in your primary NOC and the rest can come from multiple NOCs. Therefore, your primary NOC will be 2132.
2) This is not mandatory, but since it is Canadian experience they can go ahead and state the NOC in the letter.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All

I just got an email from CPCO Final request that you can submit your passport and other related docs for PR.Just wanted to know how many days does it take to get passport back from CPCO with COPR once I submit that ??
Hi,

Congrats mate, you have made it to the end of the road. It depends on the Visa Office, but in general it takes about 2-3 weeks.

regards

Reactions: bmelia

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi,

I wanted to know why the immigration asks about previous marriage details. Do they get in touch with them by any chance?

Thanks!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I wanted to know why the immigration asks about previous marriage details. Do they get in touch with them by any chance?

Thanks!
Hi,

IMO, its mainly for security reasons. If you were once married to a terrorist you are a potential threat to national security.
They reserve the right to contact them but its highly unlikely.

regards

Sep 30, 2017
Dear senior members I need help. my score after nomination was 1036. due to CLB 9 and 2 or more degrees in education. My experience is more than 3 years as I started my job in Apr 2012. But my last date of degree completion was Dec 2014. I received notes today and agent says I met all the criteria but assessed my score as 986. I do not know why and how? I have failed to understand because even if they consider my experience after the education, it would be 2 years which gives me 25 points unlike for complete 3 years which gives 50 points. For spouse I have 8 points for education and 18 points for IELTS.

Please guide me how should I go about it. I am worried

Client highest level of education: 119

Spouse highest level of education: 8

Client age: 75

First Official Language: 116

Spouse First official language: 18

Skill transferability

Education: 50

Foreign work Experience: 50

PN Nomination: 600

Total score 1036

But agent assessed as 986 while A11-2

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear senior members I need help. my score after nomination was 1036. due to CLB 9 and 2 or more degrees in education. My experience is more than 3 years as I started my job in Apr 2012. But my last date of degree completion was Dec 2014. I received notes today and agent says I met all the criteria but assessed my score as 986. I do not know why and how? I have failed to understand because even if they consider my experience after the education, it would be 2 years which gives me 25 points unlike for complete 3 years which gives 50 points. For spouse I have 8 points for education and 18 points for IELTS.

Please guide me how should I go about it. I am worried

Client highest level of education: 119

Spouse highest level of education: 8

Client age: 75

First Official Language: 116

Spouse First official language: 18

Skill transferability

Education: 50

Foreign work Experience: 50

PN Nomination: 600

Total score 1036

But agent assessed as 986 while A11-2
Hi,

Why are you worried when you have an extra 600 points? You are guaranteed an ITA so sit back and relax.

regards

bmelia

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hi guys,

I need the help of the members here pls:

I received an ITA on Sep. the 20th and my wife is 16 weeks pregnant.
I have a concern regarding the medicals: the doctor told me that she can proceed with all the medical exams except the X-Ray, she told me she can do that after delivery. And the doctor will mention on the report that my wife is pregnant and then submitting the missing X-Ray after the delivery.
Can that (my wife is pregnant) have an impact on my case and delaying the processing time for PR?

Many thx for your help guys!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
No PNP should maintain minimum of 400 score otherwise their 600 does not count.
Not necessarily. Is it not that one should maintain the score they were given PNP at? Is your worry that you entered incorrect information in the EE profile?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys,

I need the help of the members here pls:

I received an ITA on Sep. the 20th and my wife is 16 weeks pregnant.
I have a concern regarding the medicals: the doctor told me that she can proceed with all the medical exams except the X-Ray, she told me she can do that after delivery. And the doctor will mention on the report that my wife is pregnant and then submitting the missing X-Ray after the delivery.
Can that (my wife is pregnant) have an impact on my case and delaying the processing time for PR?

Many thx for your help guys!
Hi,

Congrats on the ITA and the coming bundle of joy.

Yes, it will delay the processing of your application as it will not be competed until your wife passes her medicals (including the x-ray). So in other words, they will process everything and then wait until the child's documents and your wife's x-ray have been submitted.

regards

bmelia

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hi,

Congrats on the ITA and the coming bundle of joy.

Yes, it will delay the processing of your application as it will not be competed until your wife passes her medicals (including the x-ray). So in other words, they will process everything and then wait until the child's documents and your wife's x-ray have been submitted.

regards
Hi TanakM,

Many thx for the wishes and your unlimited support!
Then I'll be submitting the missing X-Ray as soon as my wife will be delivering...

Best!

farshad171

Jan 5, 2016
I am trying to apply for the SINP Express Entry, but I am confused about the kind of NOC I can claim in the Federal EE and the SINP EE. Under the SINP, as a PhD student at the University of Saskatchewan I can claim work experience as “Biological Scientist” which is on the OID list which will be in addition to my foreign work experience as and “Administrative/HR officer”. However, in my Federal EE profile I can not claim points for my work during my PhD studies as work experience but only my foreign work experience. So, my question is that whether the NOC I use in my SINP must be the same as the NOC in the Federal EE? Or they can be different?
Thank you