+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sohim001

Jan 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I would like to know I heard there is a designated email address where applicants can send their job responsibilities and the authority tells them what is their NOC code. Does anyone know the email address?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Hi amazing people,
I' living in Manitoba for last 10 months. Moved here so that my Brother can get MPNP after me being in Manitoba for 1 year. But last weekend I was stoped by police for breath test and I was over the limit. My licence is now suspended for 1 year and $1000 fine. I know I made a huge mistake. I wanted you guys to tell me that can I still sponcer my Brother or is Door Closed for him.
Any help will be highly Appreciated,
Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Everyone,

I would like to know I heard there is a designated email address where applicants can send their job responsibilities and the authority tells them what is their NOC code. Does anyone know the email address?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi,

You can try this one but I didnt get much joy: NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

All the best

Reactions: sohim001

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you so much for your response.

Why did you not get much joy? someone told me they usually recommend a particular NOC code based on the job responsibilities, or they not offering this service anymore.
This is all I got:

"Good day,

Thank you for your interest in the National Occupational Classification (NOC).

The NOC is designed to classify occupational information in the Canadian labour market in a standardized framework and a manageable, understandable and coherent system. The basic principle of classification of the NOC is that of ‘kind of work performed’. Occupations are identified and grouped primarily in terms of the work usually performed, this being determined by the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the occupation. A job, in turn, encompasses all the tasks carried out by a particular worker to complete their duties.

Therefore, a NOC code does not determine the profile of an individual based on his/her personal experience. The NOC code is used to classify occupations. It gathers more than 30,000 occupational titles into 500 Unit Groups, organized according to jobs skill levels and skill types.

In order for you to confirm and validate how closely a NOC code matches your occupation, you must refer to the NOC profile in question and review the main duties and employment requirements to assess if it accurately represents your occupation. Other information within the NOC profile should also be assessed such as example titles, additional information, and classified elsewhere sections.

When determining your NOC code, even though the job title and the employment requirements are important, emphasis is placed on the main duties. We encourage you to choose the NOC code that corresponds to the education and experience required by your employer as well as to the majority of your main duties.

Please note that the final decision for selecting the most appropriate NOC code is each individual's responsibility as you would be best positioned to identify the education requirements as well as the skills and abilities. Our role is only to provide guidance and support in your NOC search and it is not within our mandate to determine and confirm NOC code selections.

Here’s some additional information to guide you in the use of the NOC search tools (http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/welcome.aspx?ver=16):

If you work as a “Bookkeeper supervisor” and you need to find your NOC code, you will need to enter the “job title” or any keywords closely associated to your occupation, such as “Bookkeeper” into the Quick Search tool and generate a list of NOC codes that match the keywords entered.

To narrow down the search results to an appropriate NOC code (http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/QuickSearch.aspx?val=5&val1=5125&ver=16&val65=bookkeeper), you will need to review the main duties and the employment requirements found in each of the NOC profiles to establish which NOC code most accurately represents your occupation.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you for contacting the NOC unit and have a nice day.

The NOC Unit

Employment and Social Development Canada

Gatineau, QC, Canada"

Sagarshah1203

Feb 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

I want to know whether we get any extra educational points for PR calculation on the below courses -

1) Chartered account (CA from India)
2) CFA (Certified Financial Analyst)

Thanks,
Sagar Shah

pindamani

Sep 24, 2017
can one guide me who has credential evaluated for graduate and master degree from same university. My q is: Do i need to send two separate transcripts of bachelor and master degree to WES or single transcript will suffice?
Many of candidates here might go through this. Please advise as WES is not picking phone.

cubleron1

Sep 19, 2017
Hello everyone, I got one question, if anyone knows anything I'd appreciate the help.

One of the 'eligibility' questions is "What is your current country/territory of residence?" to which my answer is Cyprus. But the problem is I live in North Cyprus, which is NOT internationally recognised. Do you think I would encounter any problems entering my current residency information when I create a profile and make an application for the express entry?

Thanks!

cubleron1

Sep 19, 2017
And one more question: Is it true that even if you have a WES approved BA degree you have to submit your high school diploma too?

Thanks!

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Hello everyone!

I'm helping my friend fill up submit his application (has received an EE invite under CEC), however was confused about one of the questions.

He is a PGWP holder and is currently employed in Canada. Does he need to select the option, 'Has a job offer'' ? Since answering Yes, triggers another set of questions about LMIA and it's details. There is no option for LMIA.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

I'm helping my friend fill up submit his application (has received an EE invite under CEC), however was confused about one of the questions.

He is a PGWP holder and is currently employed in Canada. Does he need to select the option, 'Has a job offer'' ? Since answering Yes, triggers another set of questions about LMIA and it's details. There is no option for LMIA.
Answer "no" to such question.