+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
The spellings of my mother's name are different on my documents and my my mother's documents. like on my passport and other documents its written 'PUNAM', while on hers it"s written 'POONAM'. can someone tell me what should i write?

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
i have recieved my ITA , now i am filling up the questionnaire where in i am required to enter the details of my 10 years history. i have worked 1 year 3 months full time (the only employment i claimed points for). before which i used to work part time for the same company and i wasn't paid for this part time employment. i havn't even claimed points for this . what should i write in the details for this? employment/trainee/intern?
and will it make difference if i was unpaid for it?

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
how do i write my mailing address, if my address is for eg; 216 - M, green park, new delhi
apt no - ?
street no. - ?
street name/address;- ?

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi,

I just thought I should mention this in this forum.

Earlier this year, I was extremely anxious about writing my IELTS, but gathered the energy and time and finally sat down to prep. I didn't really want to pay for this expensive exam and not put in prep.

So anyway long story short, I ended up getting 8.5 in both General and Academic modules.

While I read comments, and post many of my own queries, I see other people tackling the same issue.

If anyone is interested, especially working people who want help with their prep over weekends, please do get in touch with me. I would be very happy to guide you through for a reasonable price. I can even show my score cards if necessary.

Thanks again and would appreciate any encouragement ☺

Serah

Nondini2017

Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone
I am seeking help regarding using old medical report. my PR application through Express Entry was returned because some documents were missing, fortunately, I received another ITA, now can I use my previous medical report which is still valid? or I have to do a new medical test?

Thanks a lot to everyone in advance.

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Hello everyone!

I'm helping my friend fill up submit his application (has received an EE invite under CEC), however was confused about one of the questions.

He is a PGWP holder and is currently employed in Canada. Does he need to select the option, 'Has a job offer'' ? Since answering Yes, triggers another set of questions about LMIA and it's details. There is no option for LMIA.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello everyone
I am seeking help regarding using old medical report. my PR application through Express Entry was returned because some documents were missing, fortunately, I received another ITA, now can I use my previous medical report which is still valid? or I have to do a new medical test?

Thanks a lot to everyone in advance.
Yes you can use the old report as it is valid for 1 year and you cannot re-take the medical exam before its expiry.

Good luck!

kanwar164

Sep 7, 2017
Hi,

Post ITA when i am filling up the form, I have the below queries.Kindly, help.

1.Personal details --> family section
Its not allowing me to leave the first name or last name section empty, whereas the the members do not have any last name. Please, provide inputs regarding the same

2.Study and language section
I am a graduate and had updated the details of my degree. Do I need to update my 10th and 12th details too?

3. Does all the documents that are notarized need to be in color? For example the passport of my sister living in Canada?

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

Post ITA when i am filling up the form, I have the below queries.Kindly, help.

1.Personal details --> family section
Its not allowing me to leave the first name or last name section empty, whereas the the members do not have any last name. Please, provide inputs regarding the same

2.Study and language section
I am a graduate and had updated the details of my degree. Do I need to update my 10th and 12th details too?

3. Does all the documents that are notarized need to be in color? For example the passport of my sister living in Canada?

Regards
Hi,

1) Well the instruction below says you should leave the first name blank:
"If you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “Not applicable,” “*” or “NA.”"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?st=4.2

If this doesnt work try pressing the space button in the first name field.

2) No, only post secondary education is needed.

3) I would strongly advise you submit in their original colour. So if the documents were in colour they must be scanned in colour.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
i have recieved my ITA , now i am filling up the questionnaire where in i am required to enter the details of my 10 years history. i have worked 1 year 3 months full time (the only employment i claimed points for). before which i used to work part time for the same company and i wasn't paid for this part time employment. i havn't even claimed points for this . what should i write in the details for this? employment/trainee/intern?
and will it make difference if i was unpaid for it?
In employment history enter the experience you are claiming points for ONLY.
In personal history, enter all your experience, including the unpaid experience as "employment". The fact that it was unpaid makes no difference.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
The spellings of my mother's name are different on my documents and my my mother's documents. like on my passport and other documents its written 'PUNAM', while on hers it"s written 'POONAM'. can someone tell me what should i write?
Hi,

Write her name as it appears on her passport/documents.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
But coming to the previous issue. Is it ok if I give a bank statement after the injection of funds? that was statement will be of last 3months but balance would start with the high balance
The statement should show the last 6 months, not 3.

Regards

pindamani

Sep 24, 2017
Hi guys, I am new to this forum. I need one advice. I have to evaluate credentials from my university in Punjab for WES for canada. I have doubt about the documents. Do i need both transcript and annual mark sheets from my university or transcript only will suffice?

Thanks in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Can somebody please help.

I am filling PR application and in that it is asking for UCI number in immigration section for spouse. But we dont have any UCI. I am not able to leave this section blank as instructed in help section. It is also not accepting N/A.

Please tell me what to do in this situation?
Hi,

I suspect this is only asked if you have answered Yes to the question "have you ever applied to CIC?" or the question "do you have a UCI number?" If you answer No, it shouldn't ask you to provide a UCI number.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys, I am new to this forum. I need one advice. I have to evaluate credentials from my university in Punjab for WES for canada. I have doubt about the documents. Do i need both transcript and annual mark sheets from my university or transcript only will suffice?

Thanks in advance.
If you use the free degree evaluation tool on the WES website, it should tell you the exact documents they require.
https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/

All the best

Reactions: pindamani and Jakev