+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
For WES ECA can i send sealed envelopes of degree & HSC certificates together in a singe envelope to WES or it needed to be send separately?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
anwar01 said:
For WES ECA can i send sealed envelopes of degree & HSC certificates together in a singe envelope to WES or it needed to be send separately?
You can send it in a single envelope, please ensure to write your reference number on all the envelopes.

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Stanlee said:
Check with your consultants, they would have received the ECA report by now. At least ask them to send you the soft copy of the report so that you can create and submit your Express Entry profile.

In Express Entry, there is no minimum CRS required to be eligible to enter the pool to apply for Canadian PR. But having said that to get a direct invite (ITA), you should have a CRS of at least 470 and above (though the score for the latest invite was 534, personally I feel it will come down). As per the trend, the score for direct ITA has never gone down below 450. Having said that, the options open to you are PNP and LMIA backed job offer.

With your current score, you are eligible to receive PT NOI from Ontario. But, lately there has been a temporary hiatus in Ontario sending out any PTs. There has been no official communication in this regard, so you may have to wait to hear about Ontario PNP invite.

You will have to check the individual province website for the PNPs. Check this link, it has the links for each PNP http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.
Hi Stanlee
Thank you so much bro..

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Hello,

I'm just wondering if I can apply for Express Entry and Mon Projet with Quebec at the same time? I missed the January intake, I'm currently in the pool for EE, can I still apply for Quebec in June? Will there be any conflict? I just want to increase my chances of immigrating. Thank you very much for your advice.

Best,

Vi

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display

Human Capital Priorities (Express Entry)

Ontario stopped sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) for the OINP Human Capital Priorities (Express Entry) stream effective February 16, 2016.

The OINP will continue to process applications already received.

The OINP will continue to process applications already received.

In the meantime, the province is committed to providing an efficient and streamlined application processing system.

Improvements to the OINP application process will be implemented in the coming months – including a move to an online application processing system.

The goal is to make it easier for clients to apply, and to improve processing times

What happens if my payment expires before it is cashed due to the extended application processing times?

The OINP will ask that a new payment be submitted within 30 days of notifying you. Your application will maintain its place in the queue.

Processing will resume once the OINP receives your new payment

Maysa

May 7, 2016
Hi everyone
My IELTS test is about to expire and I am at the express entry pool. Do I need to retake the test since my application is not yet withdrawn from the pool.

Thank you for ur help

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maysa said:
Hi everyone
My IELTS test is about to expire and I am at the express entry pool. Do I need to retake the test since my application is not yet withdrawn from the pool.

Thank you for ur help
Once your IELTS expires, your profile will become ineligible and your profile will no longer be in the pool. So you will have to retake IELTS and update your latest scores.

salomest

Feb 20, 2015
Re: Express Entry in a nutshell - language tests (English and French)

Thank you so much for this post. It was really useful. You said you would elaborate more on the language test results but I couldn´t find any posts from you on that topic. I am a professional Spanish, English, French translator and I´m thinking of taking both the English and French tests as I think that will increase my points. Of course that involves more time and money. So my question is, do it think it is worth taking both tests? I don´t have a job offer so I´ll try to compensate those missing points with the two language tests. And, do you have any particular suggestions about the exams?

Thank you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
salomest said:
Thank you so much for this post. It was really useful. You said you would elaborate more on the language test results but I couldn´t find any posts from you on that topic. I am a professional Spanish, English, French translator and I´m thinking of taking both the English and French tests as I think that will increase my points. Of course that involves more time and money. So my question is, do it think it is worth taking both tests? I don´t have a job offer so I´ll try to compensate those missing points with the two language tests. And, do you have any particular suggestions about the exams?

Thank you!
You get 600 points for a LMIA backed job offer. If you have a CLB-9 score in your second official language test, well, you get 6 points.

Calculate your approximate CRS here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Key in prospective language test scores and check how much score you get. Based on that, decide whether or not to go for the additional language test.

Note : If your CRS is below 470, then, I suggest you to take TEF and IELTS because you might be eligible for OINP French Speaking Workers Stream (They might not send PTs under Human Capital Priorities Stream until November).

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Tej1980 said:
I have applied for Permanent Residence under the Canadian Experience Class. I haven’t received my R10 Letter( Completeness Check Letter OR Positive Eligibility Assessment) yet but my work permit expires in 2 months. What should I do?
I don't think you'll receive any R10 letter. Usually, people check this in their GCMS notes. Order these notes and check if your R10 is passed.

Check this ---> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html;msg1346436#msg1346436

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Dear Seniors,

I have received AOR on 08-Mar-2016 and received query as on 25-Apr-2016 to provide last 6 months bank statement and ECA report to be directly sent to OINP by WES. Both matters were answered with PDF supported docs and i got an automated response that they will get back with answer in 15 days. It is now 18 days since i had mailed them the required documents. Also, failure to reply in 30 days will result in rejection of file.

How & When will OINP reply or acknowledge the requested documents mailed from my end?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EE file created: 25-Oct-15. Nomination Rec:- 28-Oct-15. Documents sent by courier to Ontario Office: 07-Nov-2015. Courier received : 12-Nov-15. AOR Received: 08-Mar-2016. Additional Docs requested by Ontario Office: 25-Apr-2016. Additional Docs submitted: 28-Apr-2016. Result : Awaited.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
greysky1866 said:
Dear Seniors,

I have received AOR on 08-Mar-2016 and received query as on 25-Apr-2016 to provide last 6 months bank statement and ECA report to be directly sent to OINP by WES. Both matters were answered with PDF supported docs and i got an automated response that they will get back with answer in 15 days. It is now 18 days since i had mailed them the required documents. Also, failure to reply in 30 days will result in rejection of file.

How & When will OINP reply or acknowledge the requested documents mailed from my end?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EE file created: 25-Oct-15. Nomination Rec:- 28-Oct-15. Documents sent by courier to Ontario Office: 07-Nov-2015. Courier received : 12-Nov-15. AOR Received: 08-Mar-2016. Additional Docs requested by Ontario Office: 25-Apr-2016. Additional Docs submitted: 28-Apr-2016. Result : Awaited.
In your case, you need not worry since you have already sent the documents within 30 days. OINP acknowledges documents by replying to your email. Even though the automated response says 15 days, they generally take 20-25 days to reply to your email. You can try re-sending the same email with the attachments. If you have the email of the officer who is handling your case, try sending it to them. It would also be advisable to call them and appraise them of your situation, just to ensure that you have done everything possible within your means to intimate them.

The additional documents were requested to be sent via email or physical mail?

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Additional documents were requested by email.