+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys. If there is an ongoing Canadian work experience, I have heard that at the beginning of the 12th month of the work experience, the system automatically, assigns the 1-year Canadian work experience CRS score. Can anybody confirm this? Thanks.

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Question:

I have a current passport with one more year validity remaining on it. I completed the first stage of the post ITA profile and have reached where documents have been asked for upload(PCC, degrees, etc...)
Regarding PCC, I will be renewing my passport soon since I dont want any clash during passport request( which i hope will happen soon ;-)) What passport will I have to get the PCC based on? the new one ? or the old one? Since I will be explaining my passport renewal in the LOE, what PCC should I be actually getting?

There will not be any changes,such as address or anything, in the new passport( since ive had few passports renewed the same way) except for passport number and validity dates.

And, what pages of the passport to be uploaded ?

In post ITA profile, they ask for identity document/passport. Do we need to enter details of all old passports? or just the current active one ?

Kindly help.
any help on the above query ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Question:

I have a current passport with one more year validity remaining on it. I completed the first stage of the post ITA profile and have reached where documents have been asked for upload(PCC, degrees, etc...)
Regarding PCC, I will be renewing my passport soon since I dont want any clash during passport request( which i hope will happen soon ;-)) What passport will I have to get the PCC based on? the new one ? or the old one? Since I will be explaining my passport renewal in the LOE, what PCC should I be actually getting?

There will not be any changes,such as address or anything, in the new passport( since ive had few passports renewed the same way) except for passport number and validity dates.

And, what pages of the passport to be uploaded ?

In post ITA profile, they ask for identity document/passport. Do we need to enter details of all old passports? or just the current active one ?

Kindly help.
1) Either one will do , if you use old, just explain this in your LOE, but if possible use your new one.
2) The biometric/information pages, all pages with stamps, visas and markings.
3) Only current/valid passport.

Regards

Reactions: prais3jos3ph

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
#2574May 13, 2017 at 2:43 PM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

I received nomination with (spouse non accompanying) score 414.
If accompanying score would be 388 (at date of nomination).

NOW I want to change my spouse to be accompanying in my eAPR.
I have now ielts and eca (dated after nomination)of spouse.. and by adding her as accompanying score will Be 406.

Is it ok to add her as accompanying now(score 406)
or they will consider that at date of nomination (score 388) was below 400 if I included her as accompanying from the beginning.?

Or all they care about is that score now is above 400 despite the ielts and eca are dated after nomination.?

Please need expert reply.

Thanks.
When you say nominated, are you referring to provincial nomination or an ITA?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Please I require a detailed response and most safest option concerning my POF.

I currently own a current and savings account with GT bank. The current account has been my salary account for about 6 months (savings was previously the salary account). Additionally, I got a loan of about 5mil from GT bank in december which was paid into my current account. Monthly and yearly deductions occur on this account to settle the bank loan taken.

With this is in view what account can I tender as my POF?

I have the option of paying off the balance of the loan (3.75mil) before presenting this as my POF. The problem with this is that i will need about 8million to clear off the loan and have sufficient funds to present as my POF. Can this suffice? Even after clearing the loan as my account will show that a loan was just cleared recently?

Another option will be to use my wife's account (savings). The challenge is that there has been no sufficient flow of funds in her account as she has not been working in the Last 6 months. Her mum though intend to transfer some sum into her account as a gift. Can her savings account in this instance be used for POF?

Based on the circumstance described above please kindly advice on the safest and most viable option.

Humbly Awaiting your responses. Thanks
Hi,

Option 2 seems to be the easiest. You will just need a gift deed form your mother in-law and an affidavit form your wife confirming her full consent to the use of these funds for immigration purposes.

Best of luck

W.Naeem

May 18, 2017
Hi,
I've a quick question. I'll complete my 3 years in september 28th working in a firm. I work 40 hours a week (full time). Can I enter EE pool by claiming points based on 3 years or should I wait till September ? I've read somewhere that if you work 30 hours a week it is considered as full time work. Can you please elaborate ?

Bafemmy

Jan 16, 2017
Please I require a detailed response and most safest option concerning my POF.

I currently own a current and savings account with GT bank. The current account has been my salary account for about 6 months (savings was previously the salary account). Additionally, I got a loan of about 5mil from GT bank in december which was paid into my current account. Monthly and yearly deductions occur on this account to settle the bank loan taken.

With this is in view what account can I tender as my POF?

I have the option of paying off the balance of the loan (3.75mil) before presenting this as my POF. The problem with this is that i will need about 8million to clear off the loan and have sufficient funds to present as my POF. Can this suffice? Even after clearing the loan as my account will show that a loan was just cleared recently?

Another option will be to use my wife's account (savings). The challenge is that there has been no sufficient flow of funds in her account as she has not been working in the Last 6 months. Her mum though intend to transfer some sum into her account as a gift. Can her savings account in this instance be used for POF?

Based on the circumstance described above please kindly advice on the safest and most viable option.

Humbly Awaiting your responses. Thanks

you are not alone, please call me on 07058583388

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
I've a quick question. I'll complete my 3 years in september 28th working in a firm. I work 40 hours a week (full time). Can I enter EE pool by claiming points based on 3 years or should I wait till September ? I've read somewhere that if you work 30 hours a week it is considered as full time work. Can you please elaborate ?
Hi,

You can only claim 3 years experience after the 28th of September, unless you have worked somewhere else before. You can't count extra hours towards work experience.

All the best

Bafemmy

Jan 16, 2017
1. If you are the principal applicant - Its advised that funds should be in you account.
2. Having taking loan from the account you want to present for POF, its required to proof ways you intend to offset the loan, like gratuity, Pension etc.
3. Nothing wrong in putting the funds in your wife account ( accompanying spouse), the clause still remain is she the PA.

I believe the seniors will throw more light into this.

God bless

trikings2000

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Nigeria
NOC Code......
T
Hi,

Option 2 seems to be the easiest. You will just need a gift deed form your mother in-law and an affidavit form your wife confirming her full consent to the use of these funds for immigration purposes.

Best of luck
Thanks for the info.
Further suggestions are welcome

trikings2000

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Nigeria
NOC Code......
1. If you are the principal applicant - Its advised that funds should be in you account.
2. Having taking loan from the account you want to present for POF, its required to proof ways you intend to offset the loan, like gratuity, Pension etc.
3. Nothing wrong in putting the funds in your wife account ( accompanying spouse), the clause still remain is she the PA.

I believe the seniors will throw more light into this.

God bless
Thanks Bro.
I am definitely the primary applicant

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Do we get any further document requests after all documents are uploaded and AOR is recieved ?