12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,
I got my ITA last month only and I have 1 question regarding travel history. We have to mention travel history for past 10 yrs. my Travel history is below:
Canada 27-Aug-12 10-Nov-12
Canada 24-Nov-12 27-Sep-13
Dubai 28-Sep-13 29-Sep-13
Canada 6-Nov-13 4-Mar-14
Canada 16-Apr-14 11-Jul-14
USA 11-Jul-14 13-Jul-14
Canada 13-Jul-14 21-Dec-14
Mauritius 17-Jan-16 21-Jan-16
Dubai 21-Jan-16 25-Jan-16

Is that the correct way to mention or should I include india travel dates as well when I was in Canada for more than 2 yrs. And also I have to show only address History for India and Canada or for all residence even I stayed for 1 Day. Pls help!!!

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
I submitted my application on 22nd April. I am just wondering...how long does it take till we can see some update in our CIC account? It still shows application received. When will the status change to show some progress and what will that be?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I submitted my application on 22nd April. I am just wondering...how long does it take till we can see some update in our CIC account? It still shows application received. When will the status change to show some progress and what will that be?
Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no standard time as it differs for everyone. The first change/communication you should expect is with regards to your medicals. For some this takes weeks but for some its months.

Enjoy the marathon.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Seniors,

Do I have to provide information on my old passport which expired more than 10 years ago?
Hi,

No you do not. The instructions only ask for your current/valid travel document.

Regards

Reactions: Shivanker

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no standard time as it differs for everyone. The first change/communication you should expect is with regards to your medicals. For some this takes weeks but for some its months.

Enjoy the marathon.

Regards
Lol. Thanks!

hali-ando

Jan 21, 2017
Hello guys, please i'm gonna need a detailed answer since i have a bit of a complicated situation, so bear with me please :

My husband and i are planning on applying for express entry, we took the IELTS test and did ECA, since i got Masters and 7.5 in IELTS we decided that i shall be the main applicant, the issue is mu husband lives in the US he was an asylee and i visited him with a tourist visa, he has his green card now, and i came to visit on December and since im staying for 6 months i had to take an unpaid leave from work which they give for 2 years! when i came here we did our marriage certificat and started the procedure of getting me a green card which takes at east 2 years! so right now i will be going back to my home country because i don't want to stay illegally in the us, and i want to apply for express entry but i have no idea what are our chances ????
especially that the proof of funds will be our joint account in the US which only has my husband's salary coming into it since i'm sort of unemployed for the moment, so the profile will be as follows : i'm the main applicant, im applying from Nortn Africa, husband who is accompanying spouse is in the US, has a green card, we are not living together, we did live for the 6 months when i was in the US, he is also currently working, we are both computer science engineers, i am currently UNEMPLOYED, i have 5 years work experience, and our POF are in our joint account in the US! and last thing, i have a pending immigration case in the US
So what do you think guys, do we have a shot???
Pleaaaaaase give me your insight about this i really need it ( i got 458 in the CIC calculator)

Karthik054

Aug 10, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am a Software Engineer based in Delhi. I have hired an immigration consultant for my EE profile.
My CRS points is 340. Looks like with this score, I will not get ITA.

Now, I am little worried and clueless as to what I have to do next?
Please need your input to proceed further.

BTW,
- Are there any PNPs opening shortly?.
- Which provinces are good for software engineers?

Regards,
Karthik

Subho_sagnik

Apr 11, 2017
Hi,
I have gone through your step by step detailed information regarding the Express Entry application. I have certain questions regarding this.
1. I am a postdoctoral research fellow working at York university (full-time) with one year contract. So can I apply for express entry ?
2. For this job I have NOC as well as LMIA done. So will this help?
3. I already have my IELTS score. However I have not done the Educational credential Assessment yet. So can I apply for the EE PR and do the assessment later while I wait for the invitation?
Please reply so that I can do everything on time.
Thanking you
Sagnik

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello guys, please i'm gonna need a detailed answer since i have a bit of a complicated situation, so bear with me please :

My husband and i are planning on applying for express entry, we took the IELTS test and did ECA, since i got Masters and 7.5 in IELTS we decided that i shall be the main applicant, the issue is mu husband lives in the US he was an asylee and i visited him with a tourist visa, he has his green card now, and i came to visit on December and since im staying for 6 months i had to take an unpaid leave from work which they give for 2 years! when i came here we did our marriage certificat and started the procedure of getting me a green card which takes at east 2 years! so right now i will be going back to my home country because i don't want to stay illegally in the us, and i want to apply for express entry but i have no idea what are our chances ????
especially that the proof of funds will be our joint account in the US which only has my husband's salary coming into it since i'm sort of unemployed for the moment, so the profile will be as follows : i'm the main applicant, im applying from Nortn Africa, husband who is accompanying spouse is in the US, has a green card, we are not living together, we did live for the 6 months when i was in the US, he is also currently working, we are both computer science engineers, i am currently UNEMPLOYED, i have 5 years work experience, and our POF are in our joint account in the US! and last thing, i have a pending immigration case in the US
So what do you think guys, do we have a shot???
Pleaaaaaase give me your insight about this i really need it ( i got 458 in the CIC calculator)
Hi,

1) The fact that you have an ECA, IELTS and a score of 458 means you will be close to the top of the pool.
2) There is no requirement from IRCC for you not to have or make application to other countries while going through the PR process. However, you may have to pick one of the two. Not sure.
3) Your funds can be kept anywhere in the world and can be in a joint account with your spouse. You will just need to submit an affidavit from your spouse giving his full consent to the use of these funds for Immigration purposes.
4) The fact that you are currently unemployment is irrelevant as long as you have the minimum amount of skilled work experience.
5) The fact that you don't live with your husband is also irrelevant.

So in my humble (unprofessional) opinion, you can go ahead and create an EE profile.

Best of luck

Reactions: DiNaV and hali-ando

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi, I have 2 quiries:
1: I recieved my degee in aug 2013 and I started working from 19 Sep 2013 and got my PGWP on 17 Oct. Will that be acceptable. I mean I had study permit in which we are allowed to work 20 hrs per week but what about after completing degree/ diploma? or should I make new experience letter from oct 2013 oct. Please let me know whether it will suffice or not..

2: my work permit was issued on 17 oct 2013 till 17 ocot 2014 and I worked from sep 2013 till nov 2014. I applied for WP extension in Sep 2014 but it was rejected due to LMO problem. I got a letter in Nov 2014 and I quit my job. I worked 44 hrs per week and I want to know whether there will be a problem in counting my canadian experience or not.

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,

For FSW/CEC, Work Ex for full time job is 30Hr/Week in a year is eligible requirement. I worked in Canada for 41 weeks and 44Hr/Week (around 1860Hr). Will it be acceptable. I was on a vacation 2 times in a year for around 4 weeks and 5 weeks respectively. Will this create a problem or not ? Pls help

Subho_sagnik

Apr 11, 2017
Hi,
I have gone through your step by step detailed information regarding the Express Entry application. I have certain questions regarding this.
1. I am a postdoctoral research fellow working at York university (full-time) with one year contract. So can I apply for express entry ?
2. For this job I have NOC as well as LMIA done. So will this help?
3. I already have my IELTS score. However I have not done the Educational credential Assessment yet. So can I apply for the EE PR and do the assessment later while I wait for the invitation?
Please reply so that I can do everything on time.
Thanking you
Sagnik
Hi guys
Please answer to my queries as I can proceed forward with my application. I really need this help.
Thank you in advance
Sagnik