+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Dexter00

May 19, 2017
Hi, Got an invitation for OPNP through Entry Express.
Does anyone know, how much time I have in order to apply for OPNP?

jason2006

May 13, 2017
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Guys,

Could anyone please help me with this?

Regarding foreign work experience, do all of foreign work experience have to be NOC 0, A, B, or just the main NOC 0, A, B (minimum 1 year full time)?

I also have posted my documents for ECA assessment (by WES), my courier company has noted online said 'Delivered' few hours ago. However, WES account appears with 'Waiting for required documnts'. Is this usual? Do they take a bit of time to be updated?

Thanks guys!!

Jason

kvallabh

May 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need your help

I am starting with my PR application and I'm eligible for the EE prog. I have a Masters degree from U.S.
Should I be getting Bachelors degree evaluated as well because WES has my bachelors evaluation as per the U.S evaluation as I had used it for my Masters?

Would need your help.

Thanks.

sahildrabu

May 16, 2017
Srinagar
IELTS Request
08-04-2017
I have 1 imp question. I am getting 473 in CRS calculators. Is it possible that in express entry profile the score changes. Increase or decrease??
My friend was also getting 473 in calculators but in his profile he only got 448.
I am worried.

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
Hi Guys,

Need your help

I am starting with my PR application and I'm eligible for the EE prog. I have a Masters degree from U.S.
Should I be getting Bachelors degree evaluated as well because WES has my bachelors evaluation as per the U.S evaluation as I had used it for my Masters?

Would need your help.

Thanks.
not necessary for bachelors. Master is very enough.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have 1 imp question. I am getting 473 in CRS calculators. Is it possible that in express entry profile the score changes. Increase or decrease??
My friend was also getting 473 in calculators but in his profile he only got 448.
I am worried.
Well, if you are entering correct information into the official calculator, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp , and entering information accurately in you EE profile, your score should not change.
However, there maybe points you think you should be getting when you actually dont. The EE profile will always give you the correct points.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

Could anyone please help me with this?

Regarding foreign work experience, do all of foreign work experience have to be NOC 0, A, B, or just the main NOC 0, A, B (minimum 1 year full time)?

I also have posted my documents for ECA assessment (by WES), my courier company has noted online said 'Delivered' few hours ago. However, WES account appears with 'Waiting for required documnts'. Is this usual? Do they take a bit of time to be updated?

Thanks guys!!

Jason
1) Yes, it all has to be in NOC 0,A or B to qualify as skilled work experience.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp
2) Yes, it's normal.

All the best

Reactions: jason2006

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Question:

I have a current passport with one more year validity remaining on it. I completed the first stage of the post ITA profile and have reached where documents have been asked for upload(PCC, degrees, etc...)
Regarding PCC, I will be renewing my passport soon since I dont want any clash during passport request( which i hope will happen soon ;-)) What passport will I have to get the PCC based on? the new one ? or the old one? Since I will be explaining my passport renewal in the LOE, what PCC should I be actually getting?

There will not be any changes,such as address or anything, in the new passport( since ive had few passports renewed the same way) except for passport number and validity dates.

And, what pages of the passport to be uploaded ?

In post ITA profile, they ask for identity document/passport. Do we need to enter details of all old passports? or just the current active one ?

Kindly help.

Last edited:

Momo2010

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
#2574May 13, 2017 at 2:43 PM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

I received nomination with (spouse non accompanying) score 414.
If accompanying score would be 388 (at date of nomination).

NOW I want to change my spouse to be accompanying in my eAPR.
I have now ielts and eca (dated after nomination)of spouse.. and by adding her as accompanying score will Be 406.

Is it ok to add her as accompanying now(score 406)
or they will consider that at date of nomination (score 388) was below 400 if I included her as accompanying from the beginning.?

Or all they care about is that score now is above 400 despite the ielts and eca are dated after nomination.?

Please need expert reply.

Thanks.

Reactions: Nick046

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
In post ITA profile, they ask for identity document/passport. Do we need to enter details of all old passports? or just the current active one ?

karank

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need your help

Would need your help.

Thanks.
I was in the same boat. I took a chance and only sent my US masters degree transcripts (officially mailed by the university) and luckily got evaluated to a Canadian equivalent of Mastsers. Dont bother sending your indian bachelors degree. I know how much of a pain that would be. Good luck !

trikings2000

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Please I require a detailed response and most safest option concerning my POF.

I currently own a current and savings account with GT bank. The current account has been my salary account for about 6 months (savings was previously the salary account). Additionally, I got a loan of about 5mil from GT bank in december which was paid into my current account. Monthly and yearly deductions occur on this account to settle the bank loan taken.

With this is in view what account can I tender as my POF?

I have the option of paying off the balance of the loan (3.75mil) before presenting this as my POF. The problem with this is that i will need about 8million to clear off the loan and have sufficient funds to present as my POF. Can this suffice? Even after clearing the loan as my account will show that a loan was just cleared recently?

Another option will be to use my wife's account (savings). The challenge is that there has been no sufficient flow of funds in her account as she has not been working in the Last 6 months. Her mum though intend to transfer some sum into her account as a gift. Can her savings account in this instance be used for POF?

Based on the circumstance described above please kindly advice on the safest and most viable option.

Humbly Awaiting your responses. Thanks