+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes you can, but you will need to decline the ITA and then delete your current profile. Have you tried using a different browser?

Regards
yes i did used different borwser i clear cache memory n history, still didnt work,

i dont wanna decline invitation i was hoping if i can create another profile with different GCkey?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
yes i did used different borwser i clear cache memory n history, still didnt work,

i dont wanna decline invitation i was hoping if i can create another profile with different GCkey?
Sorry, you can not have two accounts in your name.

teh_reh

Mar 25, 2017
Hi,is it a must to show/attach the payslips from previous employer or an employment letter would sufffice? Lost my payslips already. Thanks a lot.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys. When completing the online forms after the ITA, in the Travel history section, it is asking that: Has XXXX, and if applicable, XXXX's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
Why family members are included in this question? Does it mean to include all the trips for my father, mother and so on? It is a bit strange. I believe, just the applicant's history should be included. Can anyone advise me please? Thanks.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,is it a must to show/attach the payslips from previous employer or an employment letter would sufffice? Lost my payslips already. Thanks a lot.
Payslips are not mandatory, so an employment letter with all the required details will do.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Guys. When completing the online forms after the ITA, in the Travel history section, it is asking that: Has XXXX, and if applicable, XXXX's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
Why family members are included in this question? Does it mean to include all the trips for my father, mother and so on? It is a bit strange. I believe, just the applicant's history should be included. Can anyone advise me please? Thanks.
Hi,

You are right, the wording is a bit confusing. They are just referring to trips you have taken together, if any. So in a nutshell, all you must enter is the individual's travel history (nothing else).

All the best

Reactions: teh_reh

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, after ITA, we have to show proof of all the bank accounts we have? Or for example, if I have two savings accounts but in one of them, i got more that the minimum POF, it is enough to attach a bank letter from this one only? Or we need from all the bank accounts we have?
Thanks!

Arthikarthik

May 19, 2017
Hi,

This information was very useful. But still I am struggling to identify if I am eligible or not:(. I am Arthi from India chennai. I have completed B.com (CS) in 2011 & I have 6 years of experience in the field of accounts payable in BPO Sector and currently working in chennai only. I am married and I am planning to come alone to Canada get settle & bring my husband there. I have not got any job yet in Canada. I am planning like to get a PR come there & search job. I have not yet written IELTS exam. I want to confirm whether am eligible & then apply for exam.
Will I be able to get PR and if so, please let me know the visa type as am unable to determine that.

my email id -arthikarthik123@gmail.com

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys, after ITA, we have to show proof of all the bank accounts we have? Or for example, if I have two savings accounts but in one of them, i got more that the minimum POF, it is enough to attach a bank letter from this one only? Or we need from all the bank accounts we have?
Thanks!
Hi,

No, we don't. Just the one with the funds will be sufficient.

Best of luck

Reactions: chente

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

This information was very useful. But still I am struggling to identify if I am eligible or not:(. I am Arthi from India chennai. I have completed B.com (CS) in 2011 & I have 6 years of experience in the field of accounts payable in BPO Sector and currently working in chennai only. I am married and I am planning to come alone to Canada get settle & bring my husband there. I have not got any job yet in Canada. I am planning like to get a PR come there & search job. I have not yet written IELTS exam. I want to confirm whether am eligible & then apply for exam.
Will I be able to get PR and if so, please let me know the visa type as am unable to determine that.

my email id -arthikarthik123@gmail.com
Hi,

You will need to take the IELTS test before you know if you qualify or not, but you education and work experience are good..

Fill in this form with estimated results and they will respond: https://www.canadavisa.com/assess/canada-immigration-assessment-form.htm

All the best

EduCanada

May 19, 2017
Attend our Colleges and Institutes Orientation Seminar on Saturday, June 17 from 1PM to 6PM at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Ortigas Centre, Pasig City, for the launch of the Study Direct Stream (SDS) program, our streamlined study permit process.

Admission to the event is free. To register online for the following sessions, please visit www.cican.eventbrite.com:

Study in Canada and Study Direct Stream (Embassy of Canada and Scotiabank)

Arts and Creative Industries

Business and Entrepreneurship

Information Technology and Engineering

Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts

Health and Medical Science

See you there!

#StudyinCanada #Educanada