+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hi Guys, today's cutoff is 415 and I have 416 points,I created my profile yesterday only but I am not able to see any invite in my profile.
can you please let me know where the invite will be sent and how much time it takes to reflect the same in profile.

Thanks
Piyush
Hello. Did you register in the job bank? was your profile active?

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
HI

I have issues with my account i am not bale to upload my documents, i got invitation through express entry. the page always went down, i have been facing this for last 4 weeks, it says online services are down. when i click continue after filling up all forms, i did report it but haven't got any reliable rplys.i wanna ask that can i make a new account n create a new profile in it, my score is 431 so i might get invitation till the time if nothing happen to my online issue.

so in case online issue is not resolved, i might have another option to apply through my new profile in case i got invitation.

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Congrats to everyone who received ITAs :)
Few things to clarify

1. Post ITA filling of address history since 18th birthday
Turned 18 in May 2007, school certificate shows end of schooling in June. University starts in July. How can that gap be filled ? Since it says that there shouldnt be any gaps ?

2. Pre ITA, spousal work history(outside canada) was mentioned as "No" since no points being awarded.Work history was to be entered in personal history post ITA.
Post ITA forms ask for work history again. Will the same procedure apply here? Since I ve not entered it in the profile, would i have to enter it here or i can just explain it in personal history?

3. The address formats mentioned in post ITA forms dont conform with the address formats used in India( or atleast some of them dont) We dont have apartment numbers or street names, but instead town names referred in terms of Postal Office and House/Family names?

Can anybody clarify the same ?

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Congrats to everyone who received ITAs :)
Few things to clarify

1. Post ITA filling of address history since 18th birthday
Turned 18 in May 2007, school certificate shows end of schooling in June. University starts in July. How can that gap be filled ? Since it says that there shouldnt be any gaps ?

2. Pre ITA, spousal work history(outside canada) was mentioned as "No" since no points being awarded.Work history was to be entered in personal history post ITA.
Post ITA forms ask for work history again. Will the same procedure apply here? Since I ve not entered it in the profile, would i have to enter it here or i can just explain it in personal history?

3. The address formats mentioned in post ITA forms dont conform with the address formats used in India( or atleast some of them dont) We dont have apartment numbers or street names, but instead town names referred in terms of Postal Office and House/Family names?

Can anybody clarify the same ?

1. You could put in "UNEMPLOYED"
2. If you are not claiming points for your spouse's work. It should not be entered in Work History. Explain it only in Personal History.
3.Try to put NA or N/A. If it does not take NA or N/A try to put a hyphen. If there any other numbers in your address just mention that number or repeat the same number, or else leave it as 0 or 1.

Good Luck.

Reactions: prais3jos3ph

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
1. You could put in "UNEMPLOYED"
2. If you are not claiming points for your spouse's work. It should not be entered in Work History. Explain it only in Personal History.
3.Try to put NA or N/A. If it does not take NA or N/A try to put a hyphen. If there any other numbers in your address just mention that number or repeat the same number, or else leave it as 0 or 1.

Good Luck.
Thank you:)

PMV

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Can someone please recommend a photo studio in Mumbai (Bandra or Goregaon specifically) for the digital photograph?

Thanks in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello
Should I wait for Wes report or should I apply for expreds entry?
I have already got Wes reference number
Hi,

You don't need to wait for the report all you need is the reference number.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
HI

I have issues with my account i am not bale to upload my documents, i got invitation through express entry. the page always went down, i have been facing this for last 4 weeks, it says online services are down. when i click continue after filling up all forms, i did report it but haven't got any reliable rplys.i wanna ask that can i make a new account n create a new profile in it, my score is 431 so i might get invitation till the time if nothing happen to my online issue.

so in case online issue is not resolved, i might have another option to apply through my new profile in case i got invitation.
Yes you can, but you will need to decline the ITA and then delete your current profile. Have you tried using a different browser?

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Firstly congrats to all who got through in todays draw for EE!
What happens now? We wait for a notification from CIC is that right ?
Congratulations.

Yes , you wait for the ITA email and for your profile to update. After this, you move on to the PR application.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks. Can I submit using their expired passport page copies now and later on send new passport page copies? I can write a LOE for that. Will the officer accept my application or he will put it in incomplete or reject it? Please help what should I do?
My 14 days deadline has already started and it will take me at least two more weeks to get their new passports.I have applied for their new passports also.
Hi,

If the system has requested them they are a must.
My understanding is that ALL documents must be valid. So submitting expired documents may lead to rejection.

If you have no other option then just submit them and hope they understand your explanation. Get new ones and update them ASAP.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys, today's cutoff is 415 and I have 416 points,I created my profile yesterday only but I am not able to see any invite in my profile.
can you please let me know where the invite will be sent and how much time it takes to reflect the same in profile.

Thanks
Piyush
Hi,

If you account was activated in time the ITA will be sent through you account and reflect in your email. Your profile should be updated within 24hrs.

Regards