+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Interview and biometrics invitation

AlanThomas@S4M

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
I saw in the previous page that you applied on June 2020. All the best for you.
Yes, I applied on June, 2020. I received an invitation for the eligibility interview but when I went to the IRCC office, they took my documents and biometrics. There was no interview. They said that they will get back to me after a week. And just like they said, it's been seven days including today and received my permit. Thank you very much for the wishes. Stay safe and God bless.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Yes, I applied on June, 2020. I received an invitation for the eligibility interview but when I went to the IRCC office, they took my documents and biometrics. There was no interview. They said that they will get back to me after a week. And just like they said, it's been seven days including today and received my permit. Thank you very much for the wishes. Stay safe and God bless.
congrats but really surprise applied in may 2020 but nothing yet except medical

Robrob

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
I received my work permit today. I'm still waiting for the eligibility interview.
Hi

Its great ,where did you apply ?
When you was go for biometric
My brother waiting from march 2020 they tool only docs and biometric nothing else.

Please reply

Thanks

Jamie90

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Biometrics is done and received the seizure notice. They told me that they will contact me after one week for the interview. I was confused since on the invitation letter it was said this was for the eligibility interview. Everything went well by the grace of God. Have a great day everyone.
Hello, did you hear back from IRCC? Did they tell when you will get the the refugee protection claimant document and the confirmation of referral? Those documents are very important.

AlanThomas@S4M

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hello, did you hear back from IRCC? Did they tell when you will get the the refugee protection claimant document and the confirmation of referral? Those documents are very important.
They said my work permit application is approved. That's the latest update. They have mailed it.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
received
on epost wondering will be an interview or will be like just fingerprints?

AlanThomas@S4M

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
received
on epost wondering will be an interview or will be like just fingerprints?
I wish you the best of luck. Mine said the same, but there was only biometrics. Hopefully, you get your interview as well.