+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Interview and biometrics invitation

AlanThomas@S4M

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hi, hope you are all doing well. I have received an invitation for the eligibility interview and biometrics. Just wanted to ask how the process is and it would be great if anyone could share their experiences. Thank you very much and have a great day. :)

Vancouver93

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Hi, hope you are all doing well. I have received an invitation for the eligibility interview and biometrics. Just wanted to ask how the process is and it would be great if anyone could share their experiences. Thank you very much and have a great day. :)
Congratulations it should be an easy process from what I hear. I'm still waiting for mine. Applied in July 2020

Reactions: Norijal

marylady

Feb 16, 2021
how come it takes this long!! I am intending to make refugee claim at the airport. But I don't have much money. If they give me the eligiliby interview months after, I won't be able to survive. As far as I know, only after the elibility interview, can we receive the refugee claimant paper with UCI number on it, only with this number, can we apply for the social assistance, right? Any sharing?

AlanThomas@S4M

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
how come it takes this long!! I am intending to make refugee claim at the airport. But I don't have much money. If they give me the eligiliby interview months after, I won't be able to survive. As far as I know, only after the elibility interview, can we receive the refugee claimant paper with UCI number on it, only with this number, can we apply for the social assistance, right? Any sharing?
I'm waiting for my work permit to be honest. And I believe when you make a claim at a port of entry, your interview will be taken there. I'm not sure about this, but please confirm it through the government portals or a lawyer.

AlanThomas@S4M

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Is is scheduled for March or April?
Biometrics is done and received the seizure notice. They told me that they will contact me after one week for the interview. I was confused since on the invitation letter it was said this was for the eligibility interview. Everything went well by the grace of God. Have a great day everyone.

Reactions: Jamie90

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Biometrics is done and received the seizure notice. They told me that they will contact me after one week for the interview. I was confused since on the invitation letter it was said this was for the eligibility interview. Everything went well by the grace of God. Have a great day everyone.
are you in GTA? and they only took biomatrics? no interview was taken? they will call again for it?

Jamie90

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
I'am so happy for you :) Please keep us posted when you do the interview. I wish you the best.

Reactions: AlanThomas@S4M