None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Tun701 said:
We got the PPR email this morning!!!!!! It's really happening!! One week before our application hits the one year mark!! Very confusing instructions how to send it though!! Samjj2 how did you do yours??
Yeah I do agree with you, sometimes emails are confusing.that's why we scanned police report, but now told wife to mail it as well. maybe the want it.m not sure. but instructions were saying to email both documents.Hope PPR will come soon :).

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
I know Lonelyguy! I had searched everywhere to see if a scanned police report was the same as sending the original. The email was confusing because in one part it said everything had to be together and emailed and then it said if it was an original it had to be mailed. That's why we did both! With the PPR it says you may use the service of VFS Global Tanzania, it doesn't say you have too! It just says everything must be in one package,so we have sent ours with DHL with a prepaid envelope. Hopefully it all works out! I am sure you will be getting your email very soon!

skwan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
WOW Congrats!
Though almost making a 1 year mark sounds a bit discouraging for some of us, but we are praying and hoping that this is not so for some of us where our case is very straight forward

peron

Feb 23, 2012
Wow good news here,congs guys ,keep us in ur prayers !mine has been in process since 30th may 2015,it's almost a year!it was first received in da Nairobi office on 25th March 2014,but it's now in Dar!we are being sponsored with our 6year old daughter byy husband!"we started processing ur application on 30th May 2014"(dats da status)up to now stil waiting

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
This mng i have recieved very bad news from dar es salaam they want us to prove that our mariage is genuine nd nt f9r the purpose of immigration in 30 days can any one pliz tell me if they have been thru this and if so wat to send them pliz.
Need yo help and prayers this time

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
Deesavids said:
This mng i have recieved very bad news from dar es salaam they want us to prove that our mariage is genuine nd nt f9r the purpose of immigration in 30 days can any one pliz tell me if they have been thru this and if so wat to send them pliz.
are you havin an interview in 30 days???

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
They need me to send them more proof i guess
I need yo help wat shld i send them

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
oh that's sad to here. Don't worry at least they didn't call you for interview. Just make sure u send them enough proof right now so they don't request for interview. Basically send them pics of u too together, send them like some skype or whatsapp or email conversation between the two of you (like whatver you have), then you can send like tickets or boarding passes if you have visited each other. Just send things that would show them that your Marrakech is genuine.

Deesavids said:

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
Deesavids said:
They need me to send them more proof i guess
I need yo help wat shld i send them
send all the originals... phone card, phone bill/record, letters, greeting cards, airplane tickets (if both of you traveled together or one of you gave a visit ), money transfer ( if both of you are sending money to each other ), print out of emails ( doesnt matter what language , the timeline/ or dates of your communication is the most important). photos of gifts.

if you have circumstances or if you want to clarify something regarding one of the proof of relationship that you want to give them... you must give an explanations how this happened ex. if you don't have phone records, as for me i say that i dont have any 'telephone plan bill coz im using only phone card coz its much cheaper.

put also 'tag' for every proof that i have. a small sticker with the date / place/ names for significant person, but not necessary to named all of them.

we noticed that we must make an explanation regarding how you and your partner met... how your relationship developed. your answer should be same as you have wrote in the application). include also in the story the significant date/places/ names of person/ all the proof of relationship that i mentioned earlier.
remember while you are finishing your application, making this extra effort will have a good impression to the officer that you are very good/serious applicant.

Repost

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Yeah I think you should mail the police check as well. Also just include the copy of that medical sheet that you got from the doc. That way you know for sure you emailed them and mailed them. Just play it safe.

lonelyguy said:
Yeah I do agree with you, sometimes emails are confusing.that's why we scanned police report, but now told wife to mail it as well. maybe the want it.m not sure. but instructions were saying to email both documents.Hope PPR will come soon :).

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Thanks expectin

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
Deesavids said:
Thanks expectin
Just try to get all together, they gave you 30 days, take your ime and gather all the eveidence you can, all the evidence
after you did summit the aplication, i think with a good summition of proof you are going to be fine, wich you good luck.

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Deesavids said:
I am so sorry to hear that Deesavids. I really thought it was going to be your remedical request. At least they are giving you a chance to send more proof instead of going straight to an interview. The advice you have already received is good. I would add that proof of visits is very strong proof so make sure to include that if you have it. Anything that shows you are making plans for your life together in Canada (even just emails or messages talking about it) are very strong proof as well. Good luck to you my friend!

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Deesavids said:
So sad to hear Deesavids! But you can do it! We even went so far to get letters from friends, a couple from Tanzania and a couple from Canada, to write letters. These people were friends of ours that knew of our relationship right from the beginning. We had the Tanzanian ones notorized as well. Send more pictures if you have them, family pictures, wedding pictures etc. Do you use social media as well?? We printed off conversations from What's Up and Viber as well as Facebook. Do you have any letters that were wrote, cards, money grams? Even if you think it is something is not very important but has something to do with your spouse and you, send that too!! Do you have friends that may have pictures of the two of you, maybe taken at a restaurant or out on a date? Good luck, will say a prayer for you!