Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Yes better , I mean in case your application is full, well filled, no document missing, and convincing them that it's silious and genuine mariage.
And yes in change in your situation, such as a new born, also children's documents missing can cause a dealy.
You can send your documents and attach a letter explaining. when you have a child together I heard it's on of the strong proof of your relationships. indeed in that case you are not subjected to Condition 51.but for me condition 51 is not a problem, since I did not mary to live together 5 years, and I am convinced that any problem /conflict rizing in the couple we should be able to fix it. that's why That condition51, I find not scaring to me at all.

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
In my case it got very delayed as the file was first transferred to Nairobi, after like 5-6 months later Dar VO decided to take up all the spousal applications as well so then Nairobi transferred all the files to Dar. Then came elections in TZ and in Canada. All these factors got us delayed even tho if a case was straight forward.

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
skwan said:
Under SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS, this is what we have:

We received your application to sponsor ..... ....... on December 3, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 28, 2016.
We started processing your application on January 27, 2016.

Under PERMANENT RESIDENCE STATUS, this is what we have:

We received ..... .......'s application for permanent residence on December 3, 2015.
We started processing ..... .......'s application on February 9, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

My MP mentioned:

Based on the information given by our liaison, your application is on part G. Please refer to the published processing time of a overseas spousal sponsorship on the IRCC website for an estimate of how long it may take the IRCC to finalize your wife’s permanent resident application. Based off the letter you have attached on your previous email, your wife’s application was received by the IRCC on December 03, 2015 and the processing time starts from the day the application was received.

^ This is according to the following timetable:
2. SPONSOR expectation during the first step:

a. AOR1 or Application package will be send back for lack of important document
b. request for missing document or updated document - based on your spousal application
c. Medical, CIC payment, required application forms and Police report check
d. SA = Sponsor Approval email or letter

3. SPONSORED APPLICANT expectation during the second step:

e. AOR2 - from Visa Office
f. missing or updated document request - based on case to case
g. eligibility and criminality check
h. Interview - based on case to case
i. passport request for visa

So, I guess we have passed almost everything?
While in terms of steps you are almost there, step g is by far the longest step so hard to say how long it will take. I am about a month behind you with a similar case and strong proof so hope you don't have much longer to wait as I should follow soon after. However I am not expecting anything for several more months.

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
We got the PPR email this morning!!!!!! It's really happening!! One week before our application hits the one year mark!! Very confusing instructions how to send it though!! Samjj2 how did you do yours??

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
Tun701 said:
We got the PPR email this morning!!!!!! It's really happening!! One week before our application hits the one year mark!! Very confusing instructions how to send it though!! Samjj2 how did you do yours??
Congratulations!!!!!!
Good news from DAR!, it gives hope

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
That's wonderful news - so happy for you Tun701! Congratulations! Any idea if they required the original police cert or if email was ok?

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Congs dia ;)
I got an email from dar es salaam sayg i read the attached and reply b4 one month but the attachment was empty i dnt knw wat they hd really attached :)

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
We played it safe and emailed the police clearance and then mailed the original copy as well so I am not sure! We have 30 days to submit but have everything ready to go so just got to figure out the best way to send. They send the most confusing emails.

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
They would make everyone's lives so much easier, even their own, if only they could be more clear. Good luck getting it sorted. Samjj2 should be able to help you out. Or maybe post a copy of the email here to see if we can help you make some sense out of it.

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Congratulations!! At least Dar is working fast now. I inboxed you back. In short I mailed it via DHL. Now I wonder how long it will take to get it back.

Tun701 said:

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Hopefully it's a short wait!! Am going to start looking at flights to Calgary! Good luck to everyone else waiting! Will keep saying my prayers for everyone else!

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
That's so exciting you are looking at flights! So happy for you! Hope your husband will enjoy Calgary - it's a beautiful city and this winter has been great (I live in Calgary too :)) Keep us updated on how the landing goes at YYC!

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Deesavids said:
Congs dia ;)
I got an email from dar es salaam sayg i read the attached and reply b4 one month but the attachment was empty i dnt knw wat they hd really attached :)
That's unfortunate Deesavids. Have you emailed them back to get them to resend? Do you think it's your remedical request? Hope you can get that sorted out soon.

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Hi Deesavids! I would be emailing them as well. I have had good luck getting a response with just the email address not the case enquiry one. Especially when it's 30 days they are giving you to respond. Good Luck!!

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Tun701 said:
Congratulations Tun 701. all the best.your visas is no far as well. :).