First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Hi Wardeh:)
I would be very excited too! It definitely means that someone is looking at you file and that is something to be very excited about! I hope you get very good news SOOOOOON;)

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i think mine it is not prossing yet

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi, I have the same sitiation my wife redid the medical on october and they receive the results. On october 4 they send a e-mail to say that they are waiting for the security tcheks results and suggere us to redo medical test because the first one is expire. Last week the 13 of december they send us a e-mail to say we receive the result of medical but we are waiting for security results to go to the next step. In brief, its been minimum 2.5 month that they are waiting for security. Yallah lets hope that its will be done soon for all of us.
scarycemetery said:
Good morning everyone ;D
Well today is 18 and so here comes my dream today! Lol I wish but hey it will come sometime!
My husband and I called the embassy today...asked her how long do the security checks take and was once again given the reply of "I can't disclose that information to you, ma'am". I said I know but in general how long do they take and she said she couldn't tell me. Also the average for getting the medical to Syria is 4-6 weeks. So I think ours should be there by now...
It's a new week so let's all hope for another great one!

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi to all alf mabrook to mikey
i misses you all and i hope soon they process all your files
i landed late on friday and it was very pleasant trip and no hassle on the border /airport
hopefully soon you will be reunited with your families
as for ecas it is not up todate mine still says in process

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
kamal225 said:
i landed late on friday and it was very pleasant trip and no hassle on the border /airport
Welcome to CANADIAN SOIL :D .....finally..................

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
kamal225 said:
hamdillah 3a salameh kamal !!!! must feel great to land here !!!

does anyone know how to reach the office in paris where the medicals are sent ??!!!

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ramz27 i hope you will be called soon they are really trying their best to finish as much as they can
now I am here but sometimes I regret not listenning to my wife and i should have gone to the embassy myself before instead i listened to my lawyer and waited for their call/ email :'(

Hi missbou I still have a feeling that your husband will be called soon .yes it is a great feelling to finish this hard long process.
you cant reach the office in paris but you can call your doctor where test were done and ask if medicals were received
bythe way my status says just now medicals have been recieved so funny it stayed the whole time in process and now medical recieved wow.
by the way when i went to the embassy in damascus it was so safe so if you guys get a call dont you worry they will not call you if they know there are problems on the road stay positive and pray and you will be fine
good day with greater luck everyone hope by tomorrow more PRssssssssssssss

Wardeh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Cambridge, ON
Visa Office......
Damascus- Syria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-04-2011
File Transfer...
29-11-2010
Med's Done....
12-07-2010
Passport Req..
Very soon inshallah :)
A+M said:
Hi Wardeh:)
I would be very excited too! It definitely means that someone is looking at you file and that is something to be very excited about! I hope you get very good news SOOOOOON;)
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
09-11-2010 and 04-11-2011
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
Hab said:
Hi, I have the same sitiation my wife redid the medical on october and they receive the results. On october 4 they send a e-mail to say that they are waiting for the security tcheks results and suggere us to redo medical test because the first one is expire. Last week the 13 of december they send us a e-mail to say we receive the result of medical but we are waiting for security results to go to the next step. In brief, its been minimum 2.5 month that they are waiting for security. Yallah lets hope that its will be done soon for all of us.
Hmm well they told us they just have to do the security checks. And that we might make it for Christmas! Lol Inshallah soon :(

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
09-11-2010 and 04-11-2011
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
missbou said:
hamdillah 3a salameh kamal !!!! must feel great to land here !!!

does anyone know how to reach the office in paris where the medicals are sent ??!!!
I got this fax number a while ago :

+33 1 44 43 29 83

I never tried it myself but it was on a page of the official website. It's called the Paris Medical Centre something lol...cuz we were trying to find a number to contact them too, but they only gave a fax number. No email and no phone number. But you can just call the doctor where you did the test and ask if the results were received. That's what we did and found out that Paris received them 1 week after we did them.

NH

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Dear all,

Im still waiting for the embassy to deipatch my passport to DHL.. as the y dont really respond to email address i feel so frustrated. BTW need to ask you something about the SUPER VISA for parents that is valid for 10 years. many of you i believe that know about it as canadian citizen?. can you please let me know how to get the insurance? from where? and how much dose it cost? or how to get it??

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mo jo said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i think mine it is not prossing yet
I think that as soon as we receive our file numbers it shows that our files are under process. And for finalizing our files they need the security checks and it depends on our native countries and of course the other countries that we have lived there. How long does it take to collect all needed information from safety departments? If we could find the answer of it then we can solve our problems here! Oh God you are the only one can help us.

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kamal225 said:
I wish as soon as possible i can experience that moments of landing in Canada too! WOW it will be great feeling after this long waiting time! Good luck!

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:)hi Arezou,
it is a great feeling, you feel that you finally have found what you are missing or looking forward or waiting for.
I wish the process was done differently couples should be together even if application is in process like issuing a visitor visa or temporary visa or this super quick visa they are now trying to introuduce for parents so if it works for parents it should also be applied for married couples. this one year or two without each other or being married only according to a short visit or telphone or email or whatever is the way of communication between couple does not help. married couples should be together all along. by the way we made a promise to each other not to be away from each other again not again not ever. I sometimes still do not bellieve that it is over and i am not dreaming and i am no longer in process.

have a good day everyone keeping hoping for a better tomorrow and hopefully soon it will be over for you all.

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
kamal225 said:
:)hi Arezou,
it is a great feeling, you feel that you finally have found what you are missing or looking forward or waiting for.
I wish the process was done differently couples should be together even if application is in process like issuing a visitor visa or temporary visa or this super quick visa they are now trying to introuduce for parents so if it works for parents it should also be applied for married couples. this one year or two without each other or being married only according to a short visit or telphone or email or whatever is the way of communication between couple does not help. married couples should be together all along. by the way we made a promise to each other not to be away from each other again not again not ever. I sometimes still do not bellieve that it is over and i am not dreaming and i am no longer in process.

have a good day everyone keeping hoping for a better tomorrow and hopefully soon it will be over for you all.
kamal i wish you get it soon