+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)HI Iltham,

oh oh I am already done and no longer in process and I just landed on friday. I was just saying that my process took forever until my pain was over. the process should be more easy on the married couples and that they should have the choice to be together until the decision is made.

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received null ****-***** application for permanent residence on December 15, 2010.

Medical results have been received.
whats the meaning.of null pleas any help

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
kamal225 said:
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)HI Iltham,

oh oh I am already done and no longer in process and I just landed on friday. I was just saying that my process took forever until my pain was over. the process should be more easy on the married couples and that they should have the choice to be together until the decision is made.

oh god i am so happy for you i was praying for you in the embassy :D so did you like the snow oh sorry where did you land ;)

question which airlines you choose

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This must be a bug in e-cas. Don't worry about it. Order your GCMS notes if you want.
mo jo said:
We received null ****-***** application for permanent residence on December 15, 2010.

Medical results have been received.
whats the meaning.of null pleas any help

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ddobro2 said:
This must be a bug in e-cas. Don't worry about it. Order your GCMS notes if you want.
;D lol are you shore

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi iltham,
I landed in toronto it snows same night for few minutes and stopped and it is too cold now but i was told no it is not since we are expecting it soon to be colder

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ddobro2 wher you from man ::)

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamal225. dress worm your thing it will got frees ;D if you dont dress worm lol

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I'm sure that e-cas did not deliberately mean to call the principal applicant "null." Normally when you log in there (or when you get AOR, although I'm not sure if Damascus sends those out because I am not going through that VO), it will say "We received *name of the principal applicant*'s application for permanent residence on x/xx/xxxx" (obvi with the name of the person who's applying for PR in place of the ** and with an actual date in place of the x's). So if yours omitted that, my presumption is that it is due to a bug. E-cas is not very reliable, by the way. It has been known to remove info at times too. GCMS notes are the most reliable thing you can get about your case.
mo jo said:
;D lol are you shore

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
hey nothing yet so far really depressed today and i heard syria is having a war or something is that true and also i heard there closing the embassy wtf and????? anybody

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
kamal225 said:
Hi iltham,
I landed in toronto it snows same night for few minutes and stopped and it is too cold now but i was told no it is not since we are expecting it soon to be colder
dear kamal be rady for winter and here i give you 2 tips

go and drink coffee from TimHortons
go eat chicken wings from pappies

enjoy you time and good luck

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ddobro2 said:
Yes, I'm sure that e-cas did not deliberately mean to call the principal applicant "null." Normally when you log in there (or when you get AOR, although I'm not sure if Damascus sends those out because I am not going through that VO), it will say "We received *name of the principal applicant*'s application for permanent residence on x/xx/xxxx" (obvi with the name of the person who's applying for PR in place of the ** and with an actual date in place of the x's). So if yours omitted that, my presumption is that it is due to a bug. E-cas is not very reliable, by the way. It has been known to remove info at times too. GCMS notes are the most reliable thing you can get about your case.
oh mi gaaad . what do you mean man . like thers things i have to do plese till me

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There's nothing you *have* to do, but you may *choose* to request from the ATIP office printouts of the computer system that the IOs use when they work on your file to see the progress on it. That's essentially what GCMS notes are.
mo jo said:
oh mi gaaad . what do you mean man . like thers things i have to do plese till me

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi iltham, thanks for your advice I really loved tim horton coffee

mo jo, hi mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn how are you I missed you and I pray for you to get some news soon
and dont you worry so far the canadian embassy has been working with all the conflict so far and I dont think they will stop working now, nice afternoon everyone

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I take it you haven't read the recent posts from A+M yet. Is the principal applicant in your case physically in Syria right now? Because if yes, they are probably expediting the processing.
ayad said:
[snip] i heard there closing the embassy wtf and????? anybody