waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
scarycemetery said:
Wooooooooooooooooooow mabrouk mabrouk! Wallah I'm very happy for you! FINALLY!!! They didn't even request your passport yet, did they? You jsut went and they gave it to you? That's awesome ;D ;D
they did!!! from what i understood, the email was received on Saturday but when he found out about it from his wife, he was already in Damascus :D that's really a nice coincidence and happy ending :D good luck sweetie, don't worry soon they will have ur medicals; maybe u'll get the PPR before they update the e-cas, LOL it happens....did u send also the scan as email attachment? (maybe it helps)

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;) :)hi love u all shopping packing. As for ecas it is no up todate mine still say in procss and visa is in my pocket so do not depend on it I did medical twice but still say in process. For security checck they do local check and if you travel or live more than your country takes longer I got that email 2 times regarding security don't worry guys good luck. Thanks for your warm wishes I hope same for you. I realized only 1 visa per week but trust me visa office is so busy inshallah soon they issue your visasssssss

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kamal225 said:
;) :)hi love u all shopping packing. As for ecas it is no up todate mine still say in procss and visa is in my pocket so do not depend on it I did medical twice but still say in process. For security checck they do local check and if you travel or live more than your country takes longer I got that email 2 times regarding security don't worry guys good luck. Thanks for your warm wishes I hope same for you. I realized only 1 visa per week but trust me visa office is so busy inshallah soon they issue your visasssssss
God heard your prayers and you could finish this marathon. I hope God will hear our too!

Good luck!

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
scarycemetery said:
Us too...my husband re-did his medicals Nov. 4th and on e-cas it doesn't say anything about medicals received...not that I trust e-cas but as far as medicals go it's really the only way to know if they got them or not. We emailed them too about a week ago. Like usual no reply, but we're just waiting. On e-cas does yours say medicals received?
guys i redid my medical on october 10, i emailed them once last month but no answer not even 2 months. then my husband emailed them again and still nthg...they want us to really do nothing but wait for them :mad:

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi every won. tomorrow.it is will be won year for me in Damascus and won month in cic it is gana be 13 month .mi wife she is crying every day and i
am vary sad :mad:. i send to money emails no answer. i have no i dell what shod i do any help

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
It seems that all files that they have received recently are not routine files therefore every body has to wait more than expecting.!!!!!!! Oh God they easily ignore us, ignore our feelings, ignore our emails

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nath18 said:
guys i redid my medical on october 10, i emailed them once last month but no answer not even 2 months. then my husband emailed them again and still nthg...they want us to really do nothing but wait for them :mad:
They only know to say" be patient" but how much patient do we need.

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
hey guys is it true that after someone gets their PR they cannot leave the country for more than 6 months??

What if my hubby needs to leave after 3 weeks of landing in Canada to tie up some loose ends back home before settling down here in Canada!? is that going to be a problem!??!!

Thanks in advance Guys :)

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
Tina85 said:
hey guys is it true that after someone gets their PR they cannot leave the country for more than 6 months??

What if my hubby needs to leave after 3 weeks of landing in Canada to tie up some loose ends back home before settling down here in Canada!? is that going to be a problem!??!!

he can travel but cannot remain out of canada for 6 months i beleive ....in order to apply to citizenship after a few years he needs to have accumulated 3 years out of 4 in the country.

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arezou said:
They only know to say" be patient" but how much patient do we need.
not before 2month after landing and after that he can leave Canada but not more than six month abroad

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Thanks for the reply you guys!!

But can't he get a temporary PR card and leave, what if he cant wait the 2 months due to work obligations abroad and must leave after 3weeks of landing in Canada?!? Im so stressed out now da5eeel allah :(

Is it 2 months to get the PR card?

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Tina85 said:

hey Tina, actually the 6 months rule was before now it's changed; in order not to loose ur PR status u can be outside Canada 2 years every 5 years (these 2 years could be added or 2 years in one shot, it doesn't matter)....let's say if he would need to renew his PR card, they will check this residency requirement :) but in order to get ur citizenship u need 3 consecutive years (with very short breaks)...the citizenship requirement is different than the residency requirement....
i never heard of the 2 months thing ??? i suppose it has to do with receiving of the PR card (which i don't know how long it takes; long time ago it used to be 6 months ??? anyway, there's a thread about only that, PR card processing time, u can check it out and also ask those members)...yes it should be better if he waits for the PR card and then leave but if it's really not possible, i think he could still leave and once the card is received u will send it to him (kind of risky) or go and give it to him in person...what's for sure is that he has to have the card when he enters back

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Tina85 said:
Thanks for the reply you guys!!

But can't he get a temporary PR card and leave, what if he cant wait the 2 months due to work obligations abroad and must leave after 3weeks of landing in Canada?!? Im so stressed out now da5eeel allah :(

Is it 2 months to get the PR card?
sooooooooooooorry, small correction, actually he can be outside Canada for 3 years every 5 years :) this is copy paste from the guide...they don't say anything about after how long u can leave Canada....

"Leaving Canada to settle your affairs after obtaining permanent resident status

Permanent residents may leave and re-enter Canada as often as they wish, to settle their affairs or to travel, as long as, at the time they re-enter Canada, they can prove that they have been physically present in Canada for at least 730 days within the five years preceding the day they re-enter, if they have been permanent residents for five years or more, or that they will be physically present in Canada for at least 730 days within the five years immediately following the day they became permanent residents, if they have been permanent residents for less than five years. Permanent residents outside Canada may also meet the residency obligation if certain conditions apply."

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
missmini said:
sooooooooooooorry, small correction, actually he can be outside Canada for 3 years every 5 years :) this is copy paste from the guide...they don't say anything about after how long u can leave Canada....

"Leaving Canada to settle your affairs after obtaining permanent resident status

Permanent residents may leave and re-enter Canada as often as they wish, to settle their affairs or to travel, as long as, at the time they re-enter Canada, they can prove that they have been physically present in Canada for at least 730 days within the five years preceding the day they re-enter, if they have been permanent residents for five years or more, or that they will be physically present in Canada for at least 730 days within the five years immediately following the day they became permanent residents, if they have been permanent residents for less than five years. Permanent residents outside Canada may also meet the residency obligation if certain conditions apply."
Thanks missmini!! I really appreciate it :)

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
kamal225 said:
if every week they give one visa, I have to wait many days and months, maybe I would be dead :'(