Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
(Stage 1 + Stage 2)=23 months
syedgj said:
Congrats on getting your wife's passport back. Just wanted to ask why they kept her passport for 5 months before issuing visa, has she traveled a lot? My passport has been with them for 4.5 months now!
no she hadn't ... i don't know why it took so long. maybe they hit an annual quota limit and that's why they waited till the start of the new year? ::)

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
mwali, does your e-cas indicate that medical results have been receieved? Also I read your previous posts that in your GCMS notes it said security checks are cancelled - did you get any info on that?? I havent ordered notes since October and at time the security check was blank and then it had notes in a different section.. my hubby's file went to CHC in April 2011 and he did remedical in JUne

mwali said:
my timeline:

App filed dec 2010 (hubby's case)
AOR feb 2011
updated forms in may 2012
remedical recd by chc - July 2012

I was living in pakistan ... back in canada since june 2012 ......may Allah help us all ameen.

mwali

Oct 14, 2012
emanzaib said:
mwali, does your e-cas indicate that medical results have been receieved? Also I read your previous posts that in your GCMS notes it said security checks are cancelled - did you get any info on that?? I havent ordered notes since October and at time the security check was blank and then it had notes in a different section.. my hubby's file went to CHC in April 2011 and he did remedical in JUne
Hi emanzaib,

yeah it still says medical results recd. I have not requested anything after those GCMS notes(recd in Nov). I only called my MP's office start of december and she said it's still in background checks.

Allah knows best!

mwali

Oct 14, 2012
emanzaib said:
what I understood by checks cancelled was CHC did not receive the bac checks and they gave another bfd to the file :( ...

we do share a very close timeline :)

TMAK

Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-11
File Transfer...
14-09-11
Med's Request
29-06-12
Med's Done....
11-07-12
fayzaan said:
live in Pakistan? I have lived in Canada all my life. Just because I feel upset over this immigration process you want me to leave? I am just voicing my opinion. Its a free world. They aren't offering me a chance, Canada has a need for immigrants as well, you should do your research before thinking that Canada is just helping the poor. Its helping itself.

I have lived in this country since I was a kid, I work, I pay my taxes, I respect the laws of this country and I am a Canadian Citizen. It isn't nice for the stupid government to consider us just as #'s . We are humans and have feelings as well, and as such being away from our spouses for a unreasonable amount of time is bad.

Just look at your neighbor, they employ even more immigrants than here. And with their larger population, they pay less for products and have a much bigger economy. You should learn from them and invite more people into your country, its massive yet with a tiny population.

Actually Pakistani mentality is not to take things for granted. You've obviously never been there, otherwise you'd see their mentality. I have been there and I have lived there, and I can tell you that we, in Canada, take a lot for granted.

And I still stand by what I said:

Isn't it STUPID to have a timeline of 12 months yet they don't know the answer? yea..lets just put a random number there, that'll at least avoid them from calling us for 12 months about the status of their application.

Oh and I hate to bring this up...but need I remind you that we at least came to this country with dignity and respecting its laws as opposed to those who came here ravaging, raping and killing for personal gains.
Oh so you are paying your taxes and it gives you a right to sit behind a screen and judge? If you have lived here all your life then you must know that the taxes you pay get you free medical, good transportation system, free education etc. You are not doing anyone a favour by paying your taxes.

As for Pakistani mentality, I have lived there long enough to form my opinions. My parents are Pakistanis and half my family and all of my husband's family lives there but that does not change the fact that majority of Pakistanis are the biggest hypocrites on this earth. It's quite acceptable to take a jab at other faiths and culture but Lord forbid someone criticizes yours. It is alright to slander corrupt politicians while using illegal cable, taking bribes and discreetly avoiding paying taxes. Veena Malik's actions are "baighairti" but it is completely acceptable to parade a man and a woman naked on the streets of Khairpur. Pakistanis are constantly on war against US, India, Veena Malik, Kuffar. It is a country where many people boast of praying namaz and go nuts if someone criticizes their religion but countless rape cases go unpunished and animals get abused.

Canada needs immigrants, but immigrants are not coming here to boost Canadian economy. They are coming here for a chance at a better life, much better than what their country can ever offer.

As for your last point about ravaging/raping, need I remind you of all the atrocities that were committed during the partition war?

I have read your previous posts about cutting yourself and sending your pieces and jabbing at the country and the system, and I must say you need to go see a therapist.

TMAK

Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-11
File Transfer...
14-09-11
Med's Request
29-06-12
Med's Done....
11-07-12
mwali said:
Hi emanzaib,

yeah it still says medical results recd. I have not requested anything after those GCMS notes(recd in Nov). I only called my MP's office start of december and she said it's still in background checks.

Allah knows best!
I hope they finish those background checks soon for you.

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
TMAK said:
If you feel this strongly about their mental capabilities then why not live with your wife in Pakistan? They are offering you a chance at a life in their country, which btw they have no obligation of doing, and instead of being thankful you are being horrid ... typical Pakistani mentality; taking everything for granted!
i know brother fayzaan used some strong language there and i dont know how he got the idea about 12 months of processing time because its actually 26 months on website ..... but ..... other then that i agree with him ..... this time line is unfair to all of us ..... we live in canada we pay taxes like everyone else here ..... we have as much right of living with our family in canada as any other tax payer that lives here ...... if islamabad is short staffed then that is not our problem .... we are doing our part by paying the tax ..... government should be doing its part by bringing the timeline to same level as other countries ...... and frankly i will take this matter up next time they come asking for my vote for election

TMAK said:
If you feel this strongly about their mental capabilities then why not live with your wife in Pakistan? They are offering you a chance at a life in their country, which btw they have no obligation of doing, and instead of being thankful you are being horrid ... typical Pakistani mentality; taking everything for granted!
you have no idea what your talking about ...... i dont know where you live but ........ even a new immigrant to canada knows better about their right then that ....... if you dont have the back bone to speak for your rights equality and freedom then please dont discourage the ones that can speak for themselves

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
jerry84 said:
I demand a chatroom!
use this forum using your smart phone you will find it better then a chat room ;D ;D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TMAK said:
Oh so you are paying your taxes and it gives you a right to sit behind a screen and judge? If you have lived here all your life then you must know that the taxes you pay get you free medical, good transportation system, free education etc. You are not doing anyone a favour by paying your taxes.

As for Pakistani mentality, I have lived there long enough to form my opinions. My parents are Pakistanis and half my family and all of my husband's family lives there but that does not change the fact that majority of Pakistanis are the biggest hypocrites on this earth. It's quite acceptable to take a jab at other faiths and culture but Lord forbid someone criticizes yours. It is alright to slander corrupt politicians while using illegal cable, taking bribes and discreetly avoiding paying taxes. Veena Malik's actions are "baighairti" but it is completely acceptable to parade a man and a woman naked on the streets of Khairpur. Pakistanis are constantly on war against US, India, Veena Malik, Kuffar. It is a country where many people boast of praying namaz and go nuts if someone criticizes their religion but countless rape cases go unpunished and animals get abused.

Canada needs immigrants, but immigrants are not coming here to boost Canadian economy. They are coming here for a chance at a better life, much better than what their country can ever offer.

As for your last point about ravaging/raping, need I remind you of all the atrocities that were committed during the partition war?

I have read your previous posts about cutting yourself and sending your pieces and jabbing at the country and the system, and I must say you need to go see a therapist.
hmmm i totally agree with u ......plus cic doing their job N they will not let all lalo panjoos to come Canada so easily......

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
TMAK said:

seriously sister you need to look at your post .... in first part you don't want no body to judge you ...... and the second part was not just about judging pakistan but also bashing every single thing that your own media tells you about pakistan ...... you talk about personal freedom of canada and at the same time you want pakistani's to do something about veena malik ......... you know our taxes are paying for free medical in canada but you fail to understand that pakistan is the country that has got free medical for everyone even for the visitors (given that you go to government hospital) .......... and you fail to understand that it is against your rights and equality that it takes 4 months from china and 26 months for pakistani applications ...... no matter how you look at it calling pakistanis " biggest hypocrites on this earth" is against both canadian and pakistani law and if this is what canada taught you then you need to change your school ..... and may be go back to school if you have to ..... about politicians i think pakistani media is more open free then any other country in the world ..... and by the way about the illegal cable i can only say ..... please dont bright your dirty laundry to this forum .... if there is a problem in your household .... we dont need to hear about it

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
sawera said:
hmmm i totally agree with u ......plus cic doing their job N they will not let all lalo panjoos to come Canada so easily......
i get your point sister sawera but come onnnnnn ....... if its a spousal case i think everyone has a right to find their own lalo panjoo ..... i mean come on you can not tell someone who to marry ..... and CHC's job is only to see if the case is real and not a fake one ...... and i think by making timeline 26 months they are only helping fake cases because for real and genuine cases we all know every single day is very stressful

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sponsor of applicant said:
i get your point sister sawera but come onnnnnn ....... if its a spousal case i think everyone has a right to find their own lalo panjoo ..... i mean come on you can not tell someone who to marry ..... and CHC's job is only to see if the case is real and not a fake one ...... and i think by making timeline 26 months they are only helping fake cases because for real and genuine cases we all know every single day is very stressful
Well I'm not telling u guys who u suppose to marry or not Coz we have already choosen our laloos panjoos ..... Secondly the timeline u talking about is Pakistan tht what this country people deserve y u forgot the Qatar where we have to stand for ever .... U living in such a good country n still u blaming them ....lastly stress is a part of life if it's not this way it comes in other way so u guys need to b patience I'm waiting for visa more longer n never acted lyk a psycho tht ill cut my hand etc these kind of men's r dangerous for their wife too...

TMAK

Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-11
File Transfer...
14-09-11
Med's Request
29-06-12
Med's Done....
11-07-12
sawera said:
Well I'm not telling u guys who u suppose to marry or not Coz we have already choosen our laloos panjoos ..... Secondly the timeline u talking about is Pakistan tht what this country people deserve y u forgot the Qatar where we have to stand for ever .... U living in such a good country n still u blaming them ....lastly stress is a part of life if it's not this way it comes in other way so u guys need to b patience I'm waiting for visa more longer n never acted lyk a psycho tht ill cut my hand etc these kind of men's r dangerous for their wife too...
Exactly my point. It has been almost two years since I have been waiting for my husband and so many others on this forum have been waiting for so long and you don't hear us bashing Canada over it.

TMAK

Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-11
File Transfer...
14-09-11
Med's Request
29-06-12
Med's Done....
11-07-12
sponsor of applicant said:
seriously sister you need to look at your post .... in first part you don't want no body to judge you ...... and the second part was not just about judging pakistan but also bashing every single thing that your own media tells you about pakistan ...... you talk about personal freedom of canada and at the same time you want pakistani's to do something about veena malik ......... you know our taxes are paying for free medical in canada but you fail to understand that pakistan is the country that has got free medical for everyone even for the visitors (given that you go to government hospital) .......... and you fail to understand that it is against your rights and equality that it takes 4 months from china and 26 months for pakistani applications ...... no matter how you look at it calling pakistanis " biggest hypocrites on this earth" is against both canadian and pakistani law and if this is what canada taught you then you need to change your school ..... and may be go back to school if you have to ..... about politicians i think pakistani media is more open free then any other country in the world ..... and by the way about the illegal cable i can only say ..... please dont bright your dirty laundry to this forum .... if there is a problem in your household .... we dont need to hear about it
First of all, if there is anyone who needs to go back to school it's you; judging by your grammar.

Secondly, it takes longer for Pakistan than China because you don't hear of suicide bombers in China. They have to do extensive background checks and as Sawera said, it's a reputation well deserved. I was in Karachi for two weeks two years ago and during that time a bus was lit on fire, so many people died due to target killings and there was shooting happening outside my husband's house on the day of my wedding. I did not hear all that on "news". I witnessed it with my own eyes. Canada isn't insane enough to let these nut cases immigrate here. I am not saying everyone there is like that, but so many people are and that is why the government needs to be sure before they can grant visas to our respective spouses.

P.S. The first time I ever heard a gunshot in real life was in Pakistan :)

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
sawera said:
I agree with you .... and please don't quote that post about cutting and what not ....... that is so sick that even a psycho would not do that kind of stuff ...... there has got be something seriously wrong with ones head before one can think of that stuff