+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
It's not just nashukri, maybe it's just that sometimes the patience level gets lowwww lolzz

sawera said:
u the one who is complaining about tymline N asking Y singapore tymline 24 Months so here we go this means pak suppose to b on 35 Months instead of 26 Months N still u guys r na shukrai.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princesss said:
I agree with fayzaan when he says that the sponsorship time needs to be decreased. Canada is one of the best country no doubt and I'm proud to be a Canadian but there are many european countries giving out visas to pakistani spouses within 6 months but a temporary visa for 2 yrs. Canada has enough technology and acces to check the backgrounds of applicants in pakistan they don't need 26 months!
plus Abu dhabi which is a great tourist destination and I have lived there cases in Abu Dhabi take 24 months too. It is a very safe and fun place to stay but still CIC takes 24 months to process the cases of UAE people.
Fayzaan just shared his frustration regarding his case.. We never know what can people undergo in their personal lives. Some are strong and can be strong themselves and take good decisions. Others need a little help from people around to feel better and accept the things as they are.
Important is that when people give good advices we learn from it.
If Fayzaan felt like cutting himself and sending pictures to CIC. If we explain him with respect and if he listens and feels better I think we did a good job.
But blaming him for this is not nice i find..
Educated people like dentists can get depressed and suicide. Dentists used to have one of the highest suicide rate in Quebec. There's a reason why there are are so many helplines for teenagers and people undergoing depression. We can volunteer to help listen to people like this. I wonder what happens if people working for these helplines start blaming all those who call for help.
Having backgrounds from nursing program I think we can help people undergoing problems or depression by suggesting them better ideas to replace the negatives ones.
Reading Fayzaan's posts on this forum I know he is a very normal person just like all of us.
He must have been very frustrated to say that..
Canada doesn't need 26 months time to unite families together for sure!
And even if they take 26 months there's no gaurantee that all those who get the canadian visa from pk are 100% perfect to be canadians..
1.Hmmm so u agree that fayzan needs help.
2.u think he is Normal N all others who dont say these kind of stuff in this forum even u me N others r not haan.
3.he is the only one who always get frustrated not others who are waiting since 2010 .......even girls dont do lyk tht.
4.if he wanna cut himself so y dont he just do it y is he telling here ...........its not that easy.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I remember he even said once that when he is done with cic, when his wife gets the visa he will be sending insulting letter to CIC. lolzzz
I found this funny and laughed. I then thought that anonymous letter can be sent to CIC anytime lolzzzz doesn't need to get over with the case hahaha
He once also said that if his wife doesn't get the visa before 31st of december 2012 he will withraw the case himself lolzzz
This made me laugh again lolzzz
I enjoy reading Fayzaan's post but I agree that cutting thing is violent. I hate violence and keep myself away from violent movies or violent people or violent anything
but I also think that Fayzaan didn't mean it.....

waiting110 said:
I think he just said it. Doesn't mean he was ready to cut himself. It just shows how extremely fed up he is from the process.

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Princesss said:
I remember he even said once that when he is done with cic, when his wife gets the visa he will be sending insulting letter to CIC. lolzzz
I found this funny and laughed. I then thought that anonymous letter can be sent to CIC anytime lolzzzz doesn't need to get over with the case hahaha
He once also said that if his wife doesn't get the visa before 31st of december 2012 he will withraw the case himself lolzzz
This made me laugh again lolzzz
I enjoy reading Fayzaan's post but I agree that cutting thing is violent. I hate violence and keep myself away from violent movies or violent people or violent anything
but I also think that Fayzaan didn't mean it.....
really ? wow ! that guy really needs help
Allah help him
Allah pak hum sub per apni rahmat karay

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I just mean to say that everyone of us, even if we are going through the same sponsorship process, are different and unique personnalities from eachother..
Fayzaan has this funny side to his personnality where he gets so serious and frustrated about things at the moment but then with time when others give him advices he cools down too. I'm saying this because this is what i observed from his posts..
1. yes, I agree that he needs help but advises from people with respect. Maybe he needs help to cope with the frustration of this sponsorship process. Maybe, there are areas or fields where he is independant and doesn't need help like for his job.. This is true for anyone we need help from others in some areas and we can be independant in some..
2. I think we are all normal, unique, different from eachother.. because we wouldn't have been able to sponsor if we ran away from mental hospitals lolzzz
3. He's not the only one who always gets frustrated. We all can get frustrated but his patience level can get lowww easily compared to most of us when problems in the sponsorship process occur.
4. I studied the different stages that people who suicide go through.. After a study done at Mcgill University with the brains of all those who committed suicide the conclusion was made that depression leads to suicide.

Five stages of Suicide (or in this case self harm):

stage one denial- no i will not / can not kill myself i have to / will get through this

stage two anger- damn it this **** isn't getting any better everything is only getting worse and im running out of options of how can i get through this

stage three bargaining- turn to family, turn to friends, turn to religion, turn to medication, and therapist, try and try again to fight the urge of suicide but get no where

stage four depression- why does it seem like no one cares, why cant i fight this, what is wrong with me, i don't want to feel like this, i don't want it to have to end this way, i cant do this alone why wont anyone help me, why did it have to go this far, why did it have to get so bad, will this ever get better

stage five acceptance- **** it no one cares about me, the world will be better off with out me, my existence is worthless, i am never going to get out of this situation, the world hates me, i don't belong here, no one will even relies that im gone so why fight this, ive got nothing to live for, i cant escape this fate so i might as well be dead anyway

So If he is going through depression and telling it over here.. then the 3rd stage of Suicide explains the reason.
Depression can come to anyone and we need to help the people around us suffering from it..
Not everyone has loving mom dad sisters brothers always around us to cheer us up..

sawera said:
1.Hmmm so u agree that that fayzan needs help.
2.u think he is Normal N all others who dont say these kind of stuff in this forum even u me N others r not haan.
3.he is the only one who always get frustrated not others who is waiting since 2010 .......even girls dont do lyk tht.
4.if he wanna cut himself so y dont he just do it y is he telling here ...........its not that easy.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I didn't say that he is sick or needs help, I just said that he says funny things like this when he gets angry.. I find this funny and normal he is free to say and do what he wants.. and I'm free to find his comments funny..

sponsor of applicant said:
really ? wow ! that guy really needs help
Allah help him
Allah pak hum sub per apni rahmat karay

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
sawera said:
1.Hmmm so u agree that fayzan needs help.
3.he is the only one who always get frustrated not others who are waiting since 2010 .......even girls dont do lyk tht.
ok i dont say that fayzan was right...but do u think its right that because of one person ur blaming whole nation,,if thats so then wht we calll to US nation,,,remeber shooting in school and in 3 shopping malls just ine 4 days...do we call that whole US nation is psycho

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
MRS SAM said:
ok i dont say that fayzan was right...but do u think its right that because of one person ur blaming whole nation,,if thats so then wht we calll to US nation,,,remeber shooting in school and in 3 shopping malls just ine 4 days...do we call that whole US nation is psycho
when someone from the US goes around killing people he/she is not in the right state of his/her mind but on the other hand when a Pakistani does it, he/she is a terrorist lol

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princesss said:
I just mean to say that everyone of us, even if we are going through the same sponsorship process, are different and unique personnalities from eachother..
Fayzaan has this funny side to his personnality where he gets so serious and frustrated about things at the moment but then with time when others give him advices he cools down too. I'm saying this because this is what i observed from his posts..
1. yes, I agree that he needs help but advises from people with respect. Maybe he needs help to cope with the frustration of this sponsorship process. Maybe, there are areas or fields where he is independant and doesn't need help like for his job.. This is true for anyone we need help from others in some areas and we can be independant in some..
2. I think we are all normal, unique, different from eachother.. because we wouldn't have been able to sponsor if we ran away from mental hospitals lolzzz
3. He's not the only one who always gets frustrated. We all can get frustrated but his patience level can get lowww easily compared to most of us when problems in the sponsorship process occur.
4. I studied the different stages that people who suicide go through.. After a study done at Mcgill University with the brains of all those who committed suicide the conclusion was made that depression leads to suicide.

Five stages of Suicide (or in this case self harm):

stage one denial- no i will not / can not kill myself i have to / will get through this

stage two anger- damn it this **** isn't getting any better everything is only getting worse and im running out of options of how can i get through this

stage three bargaining- turn to family, turn to friends, turn to religion, turn to medication, and therapist, try and try again to fight the urge of suicide but get no where

stage four depression- why does it seem like no one cares, why cant i fight this, what is wrong with me, i don't want to feel like this, i don't want it to have to end this way, i cant do this alone why wont anyone help me, why did it have to go this far, why did it have to get so bad, will this ever get better

stage five acceptance- **** it no one cares about me, the world will be better off with out me, my existence is worthless, i am never going to get out of this situation, the world hates me, i don't belong here, no one will even relies that im gone so why fight this, ive got nothing to live for, i cant escape this fate so i might as well be dead anyway

So If he is going through depression and telling it over here.. then the 3rd stage of Suicide explains the reason.
Depression can come to anyone and we need to help the people around us suffering from it..
Not everyone has loving mom dad sisters brothers always around us to cheer us up..

So this means u understand him so well without meeting him ....... this he must contact u 4 his sickness.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princesss said:
I didn't say that he is sick or needs help, I just said that he says funny things like this when he gets angry.. I find this funny and normal he is free to say and do what he wants.. and I'm free to find his comments funny..
very funny haan u enjoying him ..............So u given all 5 stages of suicide for what if he is not sick or he need help .......... what a joke.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I will like to share an anecdote. Since I love drinking pepsi a lot since I was a child. I loved the fragrance that comes when we open a fresh pepsi bottle. One day the idea came to my mind about what if pepsi Creates a perfume named pepsi. when people will use it Pepsi fragrance will spread everywhere. What i did at that time was look for the pepsi Canada department and email them about my idea. It's a huge company pepsi and I wasn't sure if they will care about my email, but to my surprise someone from Pepsi emailed me about how they appreciate my interest in pepsi and explained that they tried already to make a fragrance but since it was long time ago i don't remember the main reason they gave which stopped them from making pepsi perfume.

Just to say if Fayzaan has any good idea or suggestion to give to CIC islamabad now i don't remember exactly if he said he will write insulting letter or what type of letter but if he has some good points to share with CIC in a respectful manner he can do it..
and we never know anything can happen..
I have called 3 or 4 cartoon channels to ask them if they can get the contract of les misérables french cartoons which i liked so much but téléQuébec stopped it.. 3 or 4 cartoon channels I called were happy to get my call and I learned that I can express my opinion or share my idea or just request something..
I have never seen anyone else around me do this. We are just so different and unique from eachother but still we all smile and cry in the same way..

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
waiting110 said:
when someone from the US goes around killing people he/she is not in the right state of his/her mind but on the other hand when a Pakistani does it, he/she is a terrorist lol
yes thats reallity and even if we ask questions like this we never get answer,,,,,see she answered everyone but she didnt answer

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRS SAM said:
its nothing to do about pakistan i just said for pak that what ever is going on in our country that what they deserve N its in every other countries but our country people r getting sponsored here in Canada but no other country people would lyk to b sponsored for pak as u know .......so over all thats y all paki have to wait ..........N for psycho thingeee its all about fayzaan .

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Depression in northern countries is very common. anyone can go through depression and these 5 stages. At that very moment when he said that maybe he was at the stage 3 but things change with time emotions change with time we don't feel the same way 24/7..
I don't like calling people going through depression SICK because it's a phase through which anyone can go through and come out as healthy..

Anyways I had sometime to kill so I just gave my opinion. However, I don't take this forum as a court and myself as a lawyer trying to defend Fayzaan. I just shared my opinion, my knowledge, and my observations.
Peace

sawera said:
very funny haan u enjoying him ..............So u given all 5 stages of suicide for what if he is not sick or he need help .......... what a joke.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Let's watch this movie, Roman Holiday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hDQlNLZAm8

wish it was in colours :S