Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
TMAK said:
First of all, if there is anyone who needs to go back to school it's you; judging by your grammar.

Secondly, it takes longer for Pakistan than China because you don't hear of suicide bombers in China. They have to do extensive background checks and as Sawera said, it's a reputation well deserved. I was in Karachi for two weeks two years ago and during that time a bus was lit on fire, so many people died due to target killings and there was shooting happening outside my husband's house on the day of my wedding. I did not hear all that on "news". I witnessed it with my own eyes. Canada isn't insane enough to let these nut cases immigrate here. I am not saying everyone there is like that, but so many people are and that is why the government needs to be sure before they can grant visas to our respective spouses.

P.S. The first time I ever heard a gunshot in real life was in Pakistan :)
you kids are so funny ....... we have had this conversation on this forum before ..... but if you insist ........ please tell me if following numbers make sense to you .....

beijing: 8 months

hong kong: 16 months ........ how is hong kong any different from rest of china as far as we all know hong kong is not only the part of china, its also their economic hub

abu dhabi --- UAE: 24 months ....... THE business hub of the world

new york: 12 months .......... seriously? china and india are better then new york ?

new dehli: 10 months

Singapore: 24 months ....... would you mind explaining what is so bad about singapur and what is so good about new dehli.

if you have an explanation i would like to hear that ....... b t w this is not a writing competition ...... i think your a child because you talk like one ...... we live in a real world ....... if you don't like pakistan fine by me ..... every country has its own set of issues ..... you can not give a judgment about a country or its people based on what you saw of felt in your week long trip.

i think every single one of us is hypocrite ...... we took what was good from pakistan (including our pakistani citizenship and our spouses) ........ and we criticize everything that is not good ...... if i may ask you or better yet you ask yourself what did you or your parents do for pakistan ..... when the boat was sinking you abandoned it ...... and yet again you came back to get whatever good was left in pakistan ...... got what you wanted criticized pakistan and got on with your life

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
I agree with fayzaan when he says that the sponsorship time needs to be decreased. Canada is one of the best country no doubt and I'm proud to be a Canadian but there are many european countries giving out visas to pakistani spouses within 6 months but a temporary visa for 2 yrs. Canada has enough technology and acces to check the backgrounds of applicants in pakistan they don't need 26 months!
plus Abu dhabi which is a great tourist destination and I have lived there cases in Abu Dhabi take 24 months too. It is a very safe and fun place to stay but still CIC takes 24 months to process the cases of UAE people.
Fayzaan just shared his frustration regarding his case.. We never know what can people undergo in their personal lives. Some are strong and can be strong themselves and take good decisions. Others need a little help from people around to feel better and accept the things as they are.
Important is that when people give good advices we learn from it.
If Fayzaan felt like cutting himself and sending pictures to CIC. If we explain him with respect and if he listens and feels better I think we did a good job.
But blaming him for this is not nice i find..
Educated people like dentists can get depressed and suicide. Dentists used to have one of the highest suicide rate in Quebec. There's a reason why there are are so many helplines for teenagers and people undergoing depression. We can volunteer to help listen to people like this. I wonder what happens if people working for these helplines start blaming all those who call for help.
Having backgrounds from nursing program I think we can help people undergoing problems or depression by suggesting them better ideas to replace the negatives ones.
Reading Fayzaan's posts on this forum I know he is a very normal person just like all of us.
He must have been very frustrated to say that..
Canada doesn't need 26 months time to unite families together for sure!
And even if they take 26 months there's no gaurantee that all those who get the canadian visa from pk are 100% perfect to be canadians..

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
sponsor of applicant said:
i think every single one of us is hypocrite ...... we took what was good from pakistan (including our pakistani citizenship and our spouses) ........ and we criticize everything that is not good ...... if i may ask you or better yet you ask yourself what did you or your parents do for pakistan ..... when the boat was sinking you abandoned it ...... and yet again you came back to get whatever good was left in pakistan ...... got what you wanted criticized pakistan and got on with your life
I appreciate the discussion bro....and i know that we are all frustrated... But please dont call me or my parents ''hypocrites''. Criticism of a country can be down out of hatred ....agreed!!!....but it can also be done out of love and sincer concerns. Just read the likes of Hassan Nisar and you will know what I'm talking about.

Besides, my parents didn't abandon a sinking ship. Pakistan is still a very resourceful country and a beautiful one at that....what they abandoned is the Pakistani government.

Nevertheless, i can speak for my parents that they made TREMENDOUS sacrifices in this process of immigration....and their greatest motive was to give a better life to their kids and a better education. May Allah bless them for this! Ameen!

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Princesss said:
I agree with fayzaan when he says that the sponsorship time needs to be decreased. Canada is one of the best country no doubt and I'm proud to be a Canadian but there are many european countries giving out visas to pakistani spouses within 6 months but a temporary visa for 2 yrs. Canada has enough technology and acces to check the backgrounds of applicants in pakistan they don't need 26 months!
plus Abu dhabi which is a great tourist destination and I have lived there cases in Abu Dhabi take 24 months too. It's is a very safe and fun place to stay but still CIC takes 24 months to process the cases of UAE people.
Fayzaan just shared his frustration regarding his case.. We never know what can people undergo in their personal lives. Some are strong and can be strong themselves and take good decisions. Others need a little help from people around to feel better and accept the things as they are.
Important is that when people give good advices we learn from it.
If Fayzaan felt like cutting himself and sending pictures to CIC. If we explain him with respect and if he listens and feels better I think we did a good job.
But blaming him for this is not nice i find..
Educated people like dentists can get depressed and suicide. Dentists used to have one of the highest suicide rate in Quebec. There's a reason why there are are so many helplines for teenagers and people undergoing depression. We can volunteer to help listen to people like this. I wonder what happens if people working for these helplines start blaming all those who call for help.
Having backgrounds from nursing program I think we can help people undergoing problems or depression by suggesting them better ideas to replace the negatives ones.
Reading Fayzaan's posts on this forum I know he is a very normal person just like all of us.
He must have been very frustrated to say that..
Canada doesn't need 26 months time to unite families together for sure!
And even if they take 26 months there's no gaurantee that all those who get the canadian visa from pk are 100% perfect to be canadians..
processing time for most of the cases is actually 6 to 8 months
but it takes 12 to 18 months for them to start processing your file ..... before you file actually goes "in process" .... your file is really just sitting on a table collecting dust

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Can someone tell me timeline of IRAN ?

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
A psycho can do that kind of stuff plus a lot more or a lot less just about anything lolzzz

I agree with you .... and please don't quote that post about cutting and what not ....... that is so sick that even a psycho would not do that kind of stuff ...... there has got be something seriously wrong with ones head before one can think of that stuff

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Farhan1 said:
I appreciate the discussion bro....and i know that we are all frustrated... But please dont call me or my parents ''hypocrites''. Criticism of a country can be down out of hatred ....agreed!!!....but it can also be done out of love and sincer concerns. Just read the likes of Hassan Nisar and you will know what I'm talking about.

Besides, my parents didn't abandon a sinking ship. Pakistan is still a very resourceful country and a beautiful one at that....what they abandoned is the Pakistani government.
i am sorry ..... this message was only for members that talk bad about pakistan and its people and at the same time they keep taking what ever they can from the very same country ....... pakistan is our mother land .... more like mother really ..... gave us more then we could ask for and yet some of are so ungrateful that they can not say anything nice about it

again i am sorry if i hurt your feelings ....... Allah pakistan ki hifazat karay

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I'm talking about the total time it takes since we file the application till we get the visa lolzzz

processing time for most of the cases is actually 6 to 8 months
but it takes 12 to 18 months for them to start processing your file ..... before you file actually goes "in process" .... your file is really just sitting on a table collecting dust

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with you .... and please don't quote that post about cutting and what not ....... that is so sick that even a psycho would not do that kind of stuff ...... there has got be something seriously wrong with ones head before one can think of that stuff
hmmmm so u must stop taking side of sick peoples otherwise every second day forum members will b cutting themselves.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lolz why don't you check it on www.cic.gc.ca ? :D

innocent_eyez said:
Can someone tell me timeline of IRAN ?

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Princesss said:
I'm talking about the total time it takes since we file the application till we get the visa lolzzz
exactly my point ....... if you talk to some other geniuses on this forum they link the 26 months of time to the internal issues of pakistan ..... what i dont understand is that if your application is not even being touched for first 16 months plus we all know the background check takes only 4 to 5 months ..... how does that 26 months of time make any sense

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you kids are so funny ....... we have had this conversation on this forum before ..... but if you insist ........ please tell me if following numbers make sense to you .....

beijing: 8 months

hong kong: 16 months ........ how is hong kong any different from rest of china as far as we all know hong kong is not only the part of china, its also their economic hub

abu dhabi --- UAE: 24 months ....... THE business hub of the world

new york: 12 months .......... seriously? china and india are better then new york ?

new dehli: 10 months

Singapore: 24 months ....... would you mind explaining what is so bad about singapur and what is so good about new dehli.

if you have an explanation i would like to hear that ....... b t w this is not a writing competition ...... i think your a child because you talk like one ...... we live in a real world ....... if you don't like pakistan fine by me ..... every country has its own set of issues ..... you can not give a judgment about a country or its people based on what you saw of felt in your week long trip.

u the one who is complaining about tymline N asking Y singapore tymline 24 Months so here we go this means pak suppose to b on 35 Months instead of 26 Months N still u guys r na shukrai.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I agree with you.. 26 months doesn't make sense at all! compared to the spouse visa time for other countries

exactly my point ....... if you talk to some other geniuses on this forum they link the 26 months of time to the internal issues of pakistan ..... what i dont understand is that if your application is not even being touched for first 16 months plus we all know the background check takes only 4 to 5 months ..... how does that 26 months of time make any sense

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
sawera said:
hmmmm so u must stop taking side of sick peoples otherwise every second day forum members will b cutting themselves.
no sister no ..... I am not taking any sides .... i think that person is sick and needs help

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
I think he just said it. Doesn't mean he was ready to cut himself. It just shows how extremely fed up he is from the process.