Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
Reflectoman said:
Assalamo Alaikum,

my wife got her visa yesterday ... here is my timeline for anyone else who is waiting,

Sponsorship type: FAMILY (wife)
Applied: Feb 2011
Transferred to ISB: March 2011
E-CAS changed to IN PROCESS: June 2012
Re-Med + PPR: August 2012
E-CAS changed to "DECISION MADE": January 3rd 2013
Visa received via TCS: January 5th 2013

total process time: 23 months. 8)
Mashallah i m very very happpy for u. A big Big congrats. Wish u a very happy reunited life with ur spouse.Take ur time and enjoy beautifull moments of ur life which r waiting for u.
Remember us in ur prayers.

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
canadian immigrant. how r u???

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
TMAK said:
If you feel this strongly about their mental capabilities then why not live with your wife in Pakistan? They are offering you a chance at a life in their country, which btw they have no obligation of doing, and instead of being thankful you are being horrid ... typical Pakistani mentality; taking everything for granted!
could you please just take all his statement in just light mod!
And please Mind your attitude! about Pakistani mentality. we have most positive and great mentality compared to any other nation on earth.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
TMAK said:
If you feel this strongly about their mental capabilities then why not live with your wife in Pakistan? They are offering you a chance at a life in their country, which btw they have no obligation of doing, and instead of being thankful you are being horrid ... typical Pakistani mentality; taking everything for granted!
live in Pakistan? I have lived in Canada all my life. Just because I feel upset over this immigration process you want me to leave? I am just voicing my opinion. Its a free world. They aren't offering me a chance, Canada has a need for immigrants as well, you should do your research before thinking that Canada is just helping the poor. Its helping itself.

I have lived in this country since I was a kid, I work, I pay my taxes, I respect the laws of this country and I am a Canadian Citizen. It isn't nice for the stupid government to consider us just as #'s . We are humans and have feelings as well, and as such being away from our spouses for a unreasonable amount of time is bad.

Just look at your neighbor, they employ even more immigrants than here. And with their larger population, they pay less for products and have a much bigger economy. You should learn from them and invite more people into your country, its massive yet with a tiny population.

Actually Pakistani mentality is not to take things for granted. You've obviously never been there, otherwise you'd see their mentality. I have been there and I have lived there, and I can tell you that we, in Canada, take a lot for granted.

And I still stand by what I said:

then tell them to educate themselves and get rid of the timeline. No one knows yet its 12 months on the website, that makes sense. what a bunch of imbeciles. I have so had it with this stupid commission of IDIOTS.
Isn't it STUPID to have a timeline of 12 months yet they don't know the answer? yea..lets just put a random number there, that'll at least avoid them from calling us for 12 months about the status of their application.

Oh and I hate to bring this up...but need I remind you that we at least came to this country with dignity and respecting its laws as opposed to those who came here ravaging, raping and killing for personal gains.

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
fayzaan said:
live in Pakistan? I have lived in Canada all my life. Just because I feel upset over this immigration process you want me to leave? I am just voicing my opinion. Its a free world. They aren't offering me a chance, Canada has a need for immigrants as well, you should do your research before thinking that Canada is just helping the poor. Its helping itself.

I have lived in this country since I was a kid, I work, I pay my taxes, I respect the laws of this country and I am a Canadian Citizen. It isn't nice for the stupid government to consider us just as #'s . We are humans and have feelings as well, and as such being away from our spouses for a unreasonable amount of time is bad.

Just look at your neighbor, they employ even more immigrants than here. And with their larger population, they pay less for products and have a much bigger economy. You should learn from them and invite more people into your country, its massive yet with a tiny population.

Actually Pakistani mentality is not to take things for granted. You've obviously never been there, otherwise you'd see their mentality. I have been there and I have lived there, and I can tell you that we, in Canada, take a lot for granted.

Isn't it STUPID to have a timeline of 12 months yet they don't know the answer? yea..lets just put a random number there, that'll at least avoid them from calling us for 12 months about the status of their application.

Oh and I hate to bring this up...but need I remind you that we at least came to this country with dignity and respecting its laws as opposed to those who came here ravaging, raping and killing for personal gains.
Well said :D
+1

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
fayzaan said:

+1

immigratingcanada2011

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Passport Req..
April 2013
Dear all,

My husband's sponsorship case is currently at Ottawa pilot. My husband lives in Abu Dhabi. Recently the address displayed on his ECAS showed a slight update wherein the PO Box is being reflected versus previously when the PO Box wasn't showing on ECAS address. Does this mean any work is being done on application, or is it a simple system upgrade etc? Thanks,

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
immigratingcanada2011 said:
Dear all,

My husband's sponsorship case is currently at Ottawa pilot. My husband lives in Abu Dhabi. Recently the address displayed on his ECAS showed a slight update wherein the PO Box is being reflected versus previously when the PO Box wasn't showing on ECAS address. Does this mean any work is being done on application, or is it a simple system upgrade etc? Thanks,
Yes it is positive sign look like they open your file. That's happened to me I received AOR after 10 day once my address appear on E-case.

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
I demand a chatroom!

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fayzaan said:

V well said
+1

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
fayzaan said:

well said

mwali

Oct 14, 2012
innocent_eyez said:
can i know ur timeline plz
my timeline:

App filed dec 2010 (hubby's case)
AOR feb 2011
updated forms in may 2012
remedical recd by chc - July 2012

I was living in pakistan ... back in canada since june 2012 ......may Allah help us all ameen.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Reflectoman said:
Assalamo Alaikum,

my wife got her visa yesterday ... here is my timeline for anyone else who is waiting,

Congrats on getting your wife's passport back. Just wanted to ask why they kept her passport for 5 months before issuing visa, has she traveled a lot? My passport has been with them for 4.5 months now!

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
fayzaan said:

+1 very well said, exactly my thoughts.

I will add that western countries criticize very easily for human rights violation bla bla and some of them even go on war (mostly because of there own interest not to help people) but when there is a problem in there on country they don't give a damn.

What human rights allow them to force people to be away from there wife and children for years ?

By allowing us to immigrate here they gave us rights like any other Canadian, we are not slaves and we are living in Free world and we have right ot marry who ever we want to marry. And according to laws we have right to bring our spouse and children here.

When I see that Indian fellow get there spouse visa in 4 to 6 months and we get it after 2 years, even though Indian population is way more important. I say problem is not just backlog but a clear discrimination based on your race and nationality of your spouse.

We Pakistani don't take anything for granted, we work very hard here. We only ask to be treated the same way as immigrant of other countries.

Reflectoman

Jan 4, 2013
Laval
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
(Stage 1 + Stage 2)=23 months
Reflectoman said:
Assalamo Alaikum,

I forgot to mention that there was a request for updated documents in March 2012.

my advice to new applicants, send one prepaid pre-addressed tcs voucher with your application to forward on to CHC-I so that all communique that they send is via TCS and not regular mail. i have heard of horrible delays with the regular mail service from islamabad to karachi, sometimes taking as long as one month!!!