+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
Got the re-medical today. 2 Weeks a go i received a request for Updated Forms & PCC.

Zabardast sir! Many Many congratulations. Next will be PPR.I am o much happy for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :) :) :)

M

maximus391

godisgreat said:
Zabardast sir! Many Many congratulations. Next will be PPR.I am o much happy for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :) :) :)
Thank you sir! ap ke duayein hain

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
hello salam to all is kaneem bahi ur's passport back with visa itna time lagta hia kya passport aane main ? INSHAALH MY PRAY is with u boht dil say dua hai k ap ka passport ajaey umeed hai k agaya hoga aap busy hogain shopping main or ticket karane main hain na ?

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
hello maximus what date did u get the forms request and when did u send it?

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N Z MAXI - BROTHER

maximus391 said:
Got the re-medical today. 2 Weeks a go i received a request for Updated Forms & PCC.

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
monday bhi udasi mei guzar gaya :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
maximus391 said:
congrats ...is k baad PPR ay gi inshallah

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
tanhayi said:
congrats ...is k baad PPR ay gi inshallah
tanhayi how r u ? did u contact with ur mp or send email to chc inq about ur passport back with visa ?

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
sameer811 said:
tanhayi how r u ? did u contact with ur mp or send email to chc inq about ur passport back with visa ?
ya i sent email to chc but they never replied. i wanted to go back with my hubby but now its too late. he is going back to canada on 2nd april .

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My spouse medical has reached CHC-ISL on 25 Feb and still no response from them. Anyone can give some words of hope. I am getting impatience now and have sent a long email to CHC also but no reply.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
UOC said:
My spouse medical has reached CHC-ISL on 25 Feb and still no response from them. Anyone can give some words of hope. I am getting impatience now and have sent a long email to CHC also but no reply.
salam and good moring canada and good evening Pakistan since two weeks ago i was with my MP today he called me that we got an update in your file which says that now our timeline changed to 21 months . i was already know that timeline changed and he told me dont contact me until september 2011 what the fffff is these people they play with our life stupid fffff people

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
salam and good moring canada and good evening Pakistan since two weeks ago i was with my MP today he called me that we got an update in your file which says that now our timeline changed to 21 months . i was already know that timeline changed and he told me dont contact me until september 2011 what the fffff is these people they play with our life stupid fffff people
MPs are useless. My MP also told me to contact him if I don't hear anything from the embassy untill the timeline was up.