File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Zardari and Kenney main koi farq ... Lagta hai in dono ka kuch khaas rishta hai ... LOL

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wes Bhai, I dont know much about PKSTN staff or Govt structure as I never been in PK since age 12 other than just a short term vacation and in 2009 went PK after 8 yrs just to get married.

I shared above what the meat shop owner told me.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
One of us should apply. lol :D

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Jaania said:
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Kya keroon kabhi kabhi zida hi dukhi ho jaati hoon naa, bas main nahi.
I just feel so bad for my hubby, I can hear the sadness in his voice, he use joke and laugh all the time and now bechara just quiet and gloomy.
(wish he was here) We are APRIL 2010 AOR .. I applied in JAN 2010 and CHC MISSISSAUGA forward me file to ISB CHC MARCH 2010.
I try to keep myself busy all the time but there is nothing in this world that I can do to keep my thoughts away from being with my husband.
Let's just all pray that ALLAH TALLAH hum sab ke wife / husband's ko mila de ... AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

HUMAUMAIR, are you back in Montreal?? Hope to meet you soon, maybe thora sa ghum kam ho jaye ...

Dil tu kerta hai abhi ticket book keroon aur chali jayoon, phir bills per nazar per jati hai tu confusion LOL
I know that feeling. I can't stop thinking about him, its so hard not to. I've been taking it harder than he is but then knowing him, he misses me too but he's just stronger than I am when it comes to being emotionally put together, calm and cool. He's so positive where as I get upset. lol

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
wish he was here said:
One of us should apply. lol :D
lol that's what I was thinking...we could apply and finish each others cases and stamp the passports with visa and then quit! kash itana ehsan hota ;D

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
ye jason kenny ki kya news hai ? is he fired or sumthing???

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone, I have a question! is the background check happens before the re-PCC or after??????????????

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Jaania said:
My husbands MEDICAL expired in December 2010, abhi tak ISB CHC ne RE-MED nahi manga but they did send us the RE-PCC, Supplementary Forms, Family Member Forms and RE-Permanant Residence Form. Whats the point of submitting all these documents in the beginning????
Complete BS I say, time waste kerne in se seeko.
i received re-med after re-pcc and IMM forms,so dont worry inshallah apke husband ko bhi re-med ajay ga.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
I think for upcoming election my vote is with NDP. I really like their policies in general and we need a change from how Harper has been making our government go down and down lol

Immigration Policy: The NDP has said that family reunification should be the core principle of Canadian policies on immigration and refugees. They support the following proposals:

* Bring real immigration levels up to one per cent of the population
* Improve recognition of foreign credentials of professionals
* End the head tax on immigrants
* Enact a once-in-a lifetime provision to enable Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor one relative to reunite families

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
whywait:( said:
So when they had the on-line questionair few months back...was to get answers only on amendment for the new regulation. I like the idea but only if i didn't have to wait for 2 years already. It would be nice to have your spouse here in Canada within few months and then the 2 year regulation applied to the relationship! But if your process takes more then 2 years when it's genuine relationship and you suffer emotionally every single day............then 2 years later once again you are interviewed, will be ok but it will be sweet bitter reminder of 2 year of life which was wasted while the relationship was being proofed to them time after time after time!! Yes there are fraud marriages that we are seeing on media...may allah burn those idots in hell for bringing this day on to all of us now.
I think we should mail for the above suggestion and allow all geniune relationship to live together in harmony and peace in Canada ASAP;

"Comments

Any person (including immigration lawyers, stakeholders, provincial/territorial/municipal governments, interested groups, general public) may, within 30 days of this notice, provide their comments on this Notice of Intent, in writing, to the person named below at the address provided.

Comments would be appreciated on the proposed introduction of a conditional permanent residence period of two years or more for spouses and partners sponsored as part of the family class or spouse or common-law partner in Canada class category who are in a relationship of two years or less with their sponsor at the time of sponsorship application.

Questions and requests for additional information, as well as comments regarding this Notice of Intent, may be directed to Justine Akman, Director, Social Policy and Programs, Citizenship and Immigration Canada, 365 Laurier Avenue W, 8th Floor, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1, 613-941-9022 (telephone), 613-941-9014 (fax), justine.akman@cic.gc.ca (email)."

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
wish he was here said:
yes it is very depressing, no doubt about that. We can only guess what the reasons are, possible reasons, Pakistan's reputation, security, trying to avoid fraud, lack of staff, our recently defeated government and its policies/views towards immigrants etc

I'm just guessing here. Stay positive.

Btw what's your time line, do share please.
Salam dear wish he was here! i recently forwarded my sponsorship application to immigartion office on Mar 10, 2011 and waiting for sponsorship approval ! so far for me and my wife its very long process to go through with ! i pray for all of u here that they will inshallah meet their love ones as soon as possible. ppl calls me very lucky i hope my presence in que will fast the process for all of us inshallah i pray for all of u guys !

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Jaania said:
My husbands MEDICAL expired in December 2010, abhi tak ISB CHC ne RE-MED nahi manga but they did send us the RE-PCC, Supplementary Forms, Family Member Forms and RE-Permanant Residence Form. Whats the point of submitting all these documents in the beginning????
Complete BS I say, time waste kerne in se seeko.
The info gets old. You said you submitted those forms in Jan 2010, now when they open the files its a year old they want to know what you have been doing for the whole year including recent travels, education, work history, family information etc etc thats the reason they have sent all the forms again to get the updated information.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
The info gets old. You said you submitted those forms in Jan 2010, now when they open the files its a year old they want to know what you have been doing for the whole year including recent travels, education, work history, family information etc etc thats the reason they have sent all the forms again to get the updated information.
Jania,

Believe me after submitted all these forms along with PCC your Husband will get PPR along with medical INSHALLAH