exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
m_alihussain said:
bad news Guys timeline is changed from 16 months to 21 months for Pakistan !
we know :)

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
so other people are here just not saying anything. Hopefully we'll hear good news tomorrow and things will pick up.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
yes it is very depressing, no doubt about that. We can only guess what the reasons are, possible reasons, Pakistan's reputation, security, trying to avoid fraud, lack of staff, our recently defeated government and its policies/views towards immigrants etc

I'm just guessing here. Stay positive.

Btw what's your time line, do share please.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
well sometimes in life we have to make ourself lucky otherwise we will end up unlucky :eek: I only had 11 days of paid vaction and the rest was leave without pay :D Summer there is not fun at all, i agree. The problem is that when people don't work hard for anything in life, then they think that everything is easy....thinking that sponsorship is in our hand and slowing it! people who think backwards are useless and to put sense into them is waste of energy!! forget about people, they are nothing better to do!! May allah give to the chamtkaar that you are waiting for:)
Jaania said:
whywait, you are very lucky that you got to spend 1 month in Pakistan.
I only get 10 days and that will not be enough and in the Summer its too hot in Pakitan.
I can go in August but I have a feeling by then he will be in Canada.
I wish koi chamatkaar ho jaye and VISA mil jaye and zindagi main sakoon aye jaye.
I have asked my husband to join this forum many times but he is so lazy!
Ab tu wahan ke log hum dono main problems create kerna shuru ho gaye, even my mom in law!!!
:( She thinks I am delaying this, why do ppl think backwards!!!
Pata nahi kya kuch kehti hon gi mere unko behind my back :(

Mar 2, 2011
well there are still some men out there who think that women don't know s**t!!! By saying "I dun wana come anymore"!! Sorry to say but he is just saying that to make you move faster and give him the vise yourself! Just ignore his negativness and thank god you have your job to keep your mind busy! here in Canada people don't have time for negative talk but back home :eek: oh lala!! They watch toooooo much drama :D
andeera1 said:
nd yeah me 2 i dun wana loose my job nd same thing he said k i dun wana come wch make me more depressing :S:S::S bt i dun say a word bcz i kno he miss me tht y he said like tht

Mar 2, 2011
Wow sis, take it easy!! I was in the same feeling situation about a year ago! I started going to the gym and no matter how tired at night, watch a movie!! try to do the same thing and please please DO NOT depend on medication cause the side effect will NOT be pleasent :( Get those herbal chinese tea to help you sleep if it's that bad, it think it's called (camomile)!! And stop researching sad and glooooomy poems and read something pleasent! What you can take from my words, take it! And what you can't then, don't pay attention :) may allah help all of us and put some sense into our feeling less in-laws!!
Jaania said:
Thanks Sila sister, I asked him to send me the ticket but he is not working there, its his fathers business and he wont give me one lakh for me to go there for 2 weeks only. Sometimes the in laws expect too much from you but I am glad my husband knows that its hard work here and money doesnt grow on tree's. :( I have been so depressed, I might have to go on meds, now I cant even sleep at nights. My brain is wide awake and body is tired. Please pray for me ... INSHALLAH kabhi tu humari bhi duwa kabool ho gi.

Aae khuda karde us shaks ke hawale mujhko,
Ke apne seene se wo ek baar laga le mujhko,
Bikhar gai hun mein toot kar tukroon mein,
De usse taufeeq ke aake sambhale mujhko,
Ya tu uska saath aata kar mujhko umr bhar ke liye,
Ya tu chup chap apne paas bula le mujhko

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here I found something new today. I went to buy ground beef this afternoon and the guy told me Jatt saahib fresh meat aya hy aaj he wo be bana do kya I said no jinaab for today ground beef only. Than he asked for interview date I said Paii g no update yet.

He said me that beside applicants local staff at CHC has a big hand in troubling the things and in increased timeline. He said If they fired all the local staff and only Canadian staff work than you will see the result's and improvment.

What you friends think about this comments?OR at what extend his opinion is correct?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Here I found something new today. I went to buy ground beef this afternoon and the guy told me Jatt saahib fresh meat aya hy aaj he wo be bana do kya I said no jinaab for today ground beef only. Than he asked for interview date I said Paii g no update yet.

He said me that beside applicants local staff at CHC has a big hand in troubling the things and in increased timeline. He said If they fired all the local staff and only Canadian staff work than you will see the result's and improvment.

What you friends think about this comments?OR at what extend his opinion is correct?
So you are saying that local staff was working as hard as Canadian staff until 2008 and it all happened after that?? It might be possible because thats when Zardari sahib got the hot seat...

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Kya keroon kabhi kabhi zida hi dukhi ho jaati hoon naa, bas main nahi.
I just feel so bad for my hubby, I can hear the sadness in his voice, he use joke and laugh all the time and now bechara just quiet and gloomy.
(wish he was here) We are APRIL 2010 AOR .. I applied in JAN 2010 and CHC MISSISSAUGA forward me file to ISB CHC MARCH 2010.
I try to keep myself busy all the time but there is nothing in this world that I can do to keep my thoughts away from being with my husband.
Let's just all pray that ALLAH TALLAH hum sab ke wife / husband's ko mila de ... AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

HUMAUMAIR, are you back in Montreal?? Hope to meet you soon, maybe thora sa ghum kam ho jaye ...

Dil tu kerta hai abhi ticket book keroon aur chali jayoon, phir bills per nazar per jati hai tu confusion LOL

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
wes786 said:
So you are saying that local staff was working as hard as Canadian staff until 2008 and it all happened after that?? It might be possible because thats when Zardari sahib got the hot seat...
interesting thought...

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
There is a job vacancy in the Visa Department in ISB CHC ... LOL

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
My husbands MEDICAL expired in December 2010, abhi tak ISB CHC ne RE-MED nahi manga but they did send us the RE-PCC, Supplementary Forms, Family Member Forms and RE-Permanant Residence Form. Whats the point of submitting all these documents in the beginning????
Complete BS I say, time waste kerne in se seeko.