Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
marya238 said:
To All,

I apologize if i reacted bad .. but im sorry quiet frustrated now...
Its not UOC there r so many people who keep telling me oh forget it these days they r taking 2 yrs to complete husbands files ..
URGH!! so i was just a bit dissapointed :'(

Any ways still positive .. with positive vibes im going to be with my husband soon..
Inshallah

Iam also praying for all of you .. we are in desperate need of good news in the new year... ;D
Who says it takes two years for husbands to get visa. It all depends on the immigration officer, that's what i heard. If the officer is tough then you expect the delay otherwise they are trying to keep it in the timeframe what they tell you. Right now they have given 16 months to process the case instead of 14 months so let see what happens. I have reached almost 14 months and that's what they told my MP'S office and now let see what they do. I will let you guys know if i hear anything good from the embassy.

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Humaumair said:
baseera what was ur timeline plz?
well my time line i think was the longest...

April 2008 case processing started
June, 2009 he had an interview
additional documents request June, 2010
remedical October, 2010
PPR recieved Dec, 18, 2010

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
sidney said:
Salam alaikoume Baseera why ur husband wants to get visa for Pakistan? he should send his passport directly to embassy via DHL it won't get that long though rather than waiting to get visa and go in person even though he has to get apointment with embassy they won't entertain him without apointment he is just waisting his time my suggestion is to ask him to send his passport directly to embassy with courrier like DHL or FEDEX they're safe and fast and you can even track it also they give the name of the person who received it in embassy sometimes they send an sms saying that your parcel has been received at embassy and the name of the person who received it ask him to not waist time after all what he has been through it'll be very unfortunate if he missed it just because of Pakistani visa. Keep us updated
well he did go to Fedix and they told him how they do not send passports to Pakistan trough mail... so he has to go in person... and he is not going into the embassy in person he is going to mail it from there

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Unpatience said:
Baseera, my husband got the same thing...he got the letter on december 6 2010 and the date on the letter is november 30 2010 (a week late)...he got pakistani visa in one day....i dont know why its taking forever for ur husband to get visa :S thats weird. I think you have 3 days to send in. Maybe call the embbassay Noww and explain to them. its faster this way than writing a letter, I think.
you know I emailed the embassy but did not get the confermation email back.. whats going on? I was going to email them about this setuation but it does not work

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Unpatience said:
Baseera, my husband got the same thing...he got the letter on december 6 2010 and the date on the letter is november 30 2010 (a week late)...he got pakistani visa in one day....i dont know why its taking forever for ur husband to get visa :S thats weird. I think you have 3 days to send in. Maybe call the embbassay Noww and explain to them. its faster this way than writing a letter, I think.
which # should I call?

Sweet901

Aug 17, 2010
Baseera said:
well my time line i think was the longest...

April 2008 case processing started
June, 2009 he had an interview
additional documents request June, 2010
remedical October, 2010
PPR recieved Dec, 18, 2010
Yours took the longest becuz yur spouse lives in afghanistan... most cases from afghanistant takes way longer than those in pakistan. that is wat i have observed over past 2 years...

Unpatience

Sep 22, 2010
Baseera said:
which # should I call?
Try these numbers...

Telephone: (011 92 51) 208-6000

After hours emergency contact information (for Canadian citizens only)
Call collect: 613-996-8885 / 613-944-1310 (TTY)

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Unpatience said:
Try these numbers...

Telephone: (011 92 51) 208-6000

After hours emergency contact information (for Canadian citizens only)
Call collect: 613-996-8885 / 613-944-1310 (TTY)
thanks... what time should I call them? please and thanks and what should I selct to get trough someone

Unpatience

Sep 22, 2010
Baseera said:
thanks... what time should I call them? please and thanks and what should I selct to get trough someone
check them out see if you can find what your looking for..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/offices-bureaux/islamabad.aspx?lang=eng#holidays

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Unpatience said:
check them out see if you can find what your looking for..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/offices-bureaux/islamabad.aspx?lang=eng#holidays
I called the immigration office here in Canada they gave me this other email add I do not know if this would be the correct email... isbad@international.gc.ca I did email trough this email add.. and I got the confermation email back... but it says
We confirm receipt of your e-mail at the Canadian High Commission,Islamabad. If your email concerns an Immigration or Visa enquiry, kindlyresend your message to the Visa & Immigration mailbox atIslamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca<mailto:Islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca> for the appropriateaction.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Baseera said:
I called the immigration office here in Canada they gave me this other email add I do not know if this would be the correct email... isbad @ international.gc.ca I did email trough this email add.. and I got the confermation email back... but it says
We confirm receipt of your e-mail at the Canadian High Commission,Islamabad. If your email concerns an Immigration or Visa enquiry, kindlyresend your message to the Visa & Immigration mailbox atIslamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca<mailto:Islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca> for the appropriateaction.
Send them Fax as well. In the mean time ask your husband to respond back to Islamabad Embassy for the request he received. Tell him to put his situation in a letter that how he is waiting for Pakistan Embassy to issue him the visa, so he can go to Pakistan and send his passport to Islamabad Embassy. Make sure you mention that fedex has refused to send his passport through mail.

Also you have to know this that Islamabad will not mail his passport back to Afghanistan Address. He has to provide a pakistani address in order for Islamabad to mail his passport back.

Unpatience

Sep 22, 2010
Baseera said:
I called the immigration office here in Canada they gave me this other email add I do not know if this would be the correct email... isbad @ international.gc.ca I did email trough this email add.. and I got the confermation email back... but it says
We confirm receipt of your e-mail at the Canadian High Commission,Islamabad. If your email concerns an Immigration or Visa enquiry, kindlyresend your message to the Visa & Immigration mailbox atIslamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca<mailto:Islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca> for the appropriateaction.

ooh ok.....but do you have any relative or someone you trust in islamabad? if you do, your husband doesnt have to get paki visa, he can fly to pakistan and meet one of your relatives at the pakistan border and give his passport and a copy of flight itinerary to them in person and then go back to afg. your relative can mail it to embbassay in pakistan. itll take one or two days.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
saroo said:
Who says it takes two years for husbands to get visa. It all depends on the immigration officer, that's what i heard. If the officer is tough then you expect the delay otherwise they are trying to keep it in the timeframe what they tell you. Right now they have given 16 months to process the case instead of 14 months so let see what happens. I have reached almost 14 months and that's what they told my MP'S office and now let see what they do. I will let you guys know if i hear anything good from the embassy.
Saroo have you received any 2nd Medical request yet? Also 16 months time line is NOT for the cases that are in queue to be processed. The time line at CIC website is indicating application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada once Step 1 has been completed. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between October 1, 2009, and September 30, 2010. Processing times are subject to change.

The time indicated on the website is just the average for all the cases they have already processed. This doesn't mean that future cases will get process in the same time frame. They could be earlier, and could be more longer. It is subject to Change, and it is clearly stated on the website.

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Unpatience said:
ooh ok.....but do you have any relative or someone you trust in islamabad? if you do, your husband doesnt have to get paki visa, he can fly to pakistan and meet one of your relatives at the pakistan border and give his passport and a copy of flight itinerary to them in person and then go back to afg. your relative can mail it to embbassay in pakistan. itll take one or two days.
Yes I do have my sister that lives in Pakistan... and he might get the visa tonite... we'll see if not then I 'll tell him to do that.. thanks for the advise..

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &amp;&quot; refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter &quot;28th march 2012&quot;
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Come on CHC-I many peoples had re-medical in Oct including my spouse and lets send every body PPR letter in JAN 2011.
Start the new year with a change and good news.
inshallah.... everybpday has my prayers atleast........

abhye chc waloooo. kam nahye hota tu hamanye hey bolaaa loo office hum khud sab samjhy diyee gayeee... sarii files wairaga... TUSSII BAS PPR ISSUE KAROO... CHC........... PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ