+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
psionator said:
Umeed,

Find out if they are going to expect you to pay for the rukhsati even after the visa is issued.. if they cant pay for the rukhsati obviously they only want you for money and citizenship

And if they dont wana do it for other reasons, then LET IT BE. let your husband suffer the extra wait time due to letter of objection.

Stop calling and texting and see if they call you. If your husband loves you he will call you.

I had a phone nikah too, and i also got an objection letter and thats it! I had my nikah on the phone Alhamdulillah we got remed and ppr last week so dont worry, they are still accepted :)

wow !!! so what did u do to convince them + can you please share your timeline ?

thanks

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flight departures at 7:30 PK time now counting landing hours. Cannt even sleep in excitments even after having all day long busy day today. ::) Both sister & wife had over weight suitcases of 10 & 8 KG. Wife called in before departure and said all is good. Glad to hear that safarish did work and was accepted. ;D GEO PAKISTAN

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allah says, He will never give you a burden you can't bear. So when you have a problem and you think it's impossible to fix, take it as a compliment because "Allah knows you can."

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Flight departures at 7:30 PK time now counting landing hours. Cannt even sleep in excitments even after having all day long busy day today. ::) Both sister & wife had over weight suitcases of 10 & 8 KG. Wife called in before departure and said all is good. Glad to hear that safarish did work and was accepted. ;D GEO PAKISTAN
GEO One 2 ka four; really happy for you :)
May Allah bless you And bhabi ji with happiness!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
wow !!! so what did u do to convince them + can you please share your timeline ?

thanks
PSIONATOR-----AOR JUNE 28-----RE-PCC FEB 25-------OBJECTION APRIL 4-------RE-MEDICAL/PPR OCT

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHC-ISB did not return my wife birth certificate but did return every thing else. Sent an email other day and this is the response received today. Now what further action should I take to get it back. I swear it was newly obtained certificate in english from the hospital and sent them the original copy.

Dear Client:

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that all original documents have been returned and we only have a photo copy of birth certificate of applicant and do not have any original document in our file.

Regards,

Immigration Section

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
GEO One 2 ka four; really happy for you :)
May Allah bless you And bhabi ji with happiness!
Ranjah bro thx a lot for wishing. Just put yourself in the same position for a minute and Imagine yourself how happy you would be when your spouse will arrive. Insha Allah soon that day will arrive for you too as we believe there is a time for every thing in life. Bhai are you in Calgary? Am I right.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
BHAI GEE AB APP SOU JAO TAKAI JAB BHABI AYEIN APP KAI CHERAI PAI FRESHNESS TU HO :p.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
CHC-ISB did not return my wife birth certificate but did return every thing else. Sent an email other day and this is the response received today. Now what further action should I take to get it back. I swear it was newly obtained certificate in english from the hospital and sent them the original copy.

Dear Client:

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that all original documents have been returned and we only have a photo copy of birth certificate of applicant and do not have any original document in our file.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Send them one more email and tell them they are liars :) LOL (Just kidding)

I would say just request them to double check again and explain the importance of document for your wife!

Brother, keep bugging them - that's the only way to deal this issue.
By the way, now you can forget about keeping the correspondence to a minimum. :)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Ranjah bro thx a lot for wishing. Just put yourself in the same position for a minute and Imagine yourself how happy you would be when your spouse will arrive. Insha Allah soon that day will arrive for you too as we believe there is a time for every thing in life.

Bhai are you in Calgary? Am I right.
InshaAllah; thanks for the kind words.
Veeray, I live in Edmonton.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
I think you can get new birth certificate again from the hospital, so don't bother sending emails to CHC too much. Just try one more time and if they say the same thing then let it go

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mainbucha said:
I think you can get new birth certificate again from the hospital, so don't bother sending emails to CHC too much. Just try one more time and if they say the same thing then let it go
I think, you can get Birth Certificate from NADRA too.

But, if you think it's not easy to get an original one then there is no harm in sending chci couple of emails!

One of my friend got his missing document back from chcI after sending four/five faxes/emails. At first chcI kept claiming they don't had the document but after a while somehow they found it and posted him back.

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
hi.. yes!! adjusting so far.. good so far!!:)
anyhow, yes, as long as u declare EVERYTHING, then it won;t be taxed, irrespective of the fact whether you bring it in in 30 days or 30 weeks..
plus we gave them a dtailed list..which included everything.. ie: when i said rugs, i mentioned the size of it..along with design saying stripes in black and red. similarly, when i said crockery, i mentioned xyz sets with x set of only crystal glasses, y set of 4-person dining..etc etc
hope this helps..tc..
give them max details..so they don;t ask you ANYTHINNG!!
good luck:)

BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
hey congrats and hope you like it here. and believe it gets even colder this is fall and winter hasnt even started....
so with you experience did you provide them with a list of things or you just mentioned that you will be bringing things later on?
because I am going to have my husband bring things over but its me who is gonna finalize the list so prob go to Pak and do some more shopping after he does come here and so dont know the exact list just a rough idea.

so the question is did u and do we need a generalized list or can it be just a rough idea of what would be coming later on and so even if we want to bring the things after 3 years there wont be an objection and it wont be taxed, correct?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
aaj bhi koi good news nahi ???
hay na:
Bhasha Dam ground-breaking today!

bestplace4u brother: Ainy kee seat aap nay sambhal lee hay kia?

Allah khair karay aap ko tease karna mujee bhari na par jay :)