11/10/2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012
ch33rez said:
No need for all this, u only need valid licence from pakistan thats it than u r ready to give G1, G2 and G anytime, no need to wait for 12 months. I have did the same.
thats how i did mine but maybe they have changed the rules

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umeed said:
he says rukhsati demand is from my side so i should pay for it
YAAR JUST IGNORE HIM,,,I KNOW ITS HARD BUT WASAI HE KON C COMMUNICATION HOTE HAI (IGNORE KAREIN KHODE AKAL TEKHANAI AJAEI GEE JAB OBJECTION KA LETTER HAAT MAI AYE GA TU).

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
This is for Umeed
Please no offence but after reading your postings, If I would be you then I must look into this relationship again and decide that is this relationship really gonna work?, and is it a suitable match? I'm sorry again because I don't know the circumstances

H

humpakwatan

mainbucha said:
This is for Umeed
Please no offence but after reading your postings, If I would be you then I must look into this relationship again and decide that is this relationship really gonna work?, and a suitable match? I'm sorry again because I don't know the circumstances

Sometimes it still works out even if the husband is a little greedy and not understanding. There is a huge culture gap between Canada and Pakistan and it takes a little bit time and understanding from both sides. Just wait it out, when they see the letter themselves they will know what you are saying has weight.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
umeed said:
i am the sponsor
umeed said:
umeed said:
I am very helpless, i dont know how to cope with this situation. i wish i could read their mind before nikkah but what could be done now except compromise
Wow! Im sure later on, he will expect you to send him to his maika in Pakistan for his first delivery ;D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
+1 Good job sister on this list, it may have little fun for you to kill some waiting time :) I am 2010 first applicant in the list and kicked in with objection :) so warning in advance for Nikah wedding applicants.
THANKOO WASAI 2010 KI SHORWAT HE OBJECTION SAI HOWE HAI,,,,AB APP KAI CASE KO DEKH KAR SUB KO YEH UMEED HAI KAI INTERVIEW WAVE HO JANE KAI CHANCES HAIN (THTS A GOOD SIGN).

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
pakhtun_89 said:
thats how i did mine but maybe they have changed the rules
I got my licence 1 month back, i dont think that they have changed the rules.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ch33rez said:
As per my info wvr means interview waived as it mentioned in caips like this "put file in wvr que".
humpakwatan said:
"FILE TO BE BF'D TO WVR' ...sounds more like a person but could be that they named that specific lineup queue that way.
It is possible that they have named the queue that way or may be it is the initial of the person reviewing files after they decide that the interview is not required. They have their own way of coding things and statements. What I learned in the past is what I gave an my info 8)

S

sahibzada_2010

umeed said:
I am very sorry sister. Its really made me sad and mad as well. I don't know what kind of husband he is but still he has a very hard heart to understand him. In my opinion don't gave up your love for him and love him till you are breathing. I am sure one day he will realize that he was wrong but things won't be in his way and it will be too late for him. He will be ashamed of what he is demanding you to pay for the rukhasati. I heard this for the first time in Muslims family that bride has to pay for everthing. What a hell he is doing. Don't gave up and call him Text him email him I am sure oneday when he wakes up he will realize that you are a someone special for him. I am sorry sister.

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
wes786 said:
It is possible that they have named the queue that way or may be it is the initial of the person reviewing files after they decide that the interview is not required. They have their own way of coding things and statements. What I learned in the past is what I gave an my info 8)
Correct!

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so when remed and ppr is requested together how long does it take for pp to come back with visa?

R

raptorsfan

umeed...i personally don't know u...and i m a silent reader on this thread...every relationship has ups and downs...even mines...no relationship is perfect...but u seriously need to work things out between you 2...i want u guys to be happy 2gether and that comes by a proper communication and understanding...and i think that is what lacks between the two of u...your husband and his family has to understand that just a nikkah/phone nikkahs don't work these days...and in order to explain it to them you guys have to develop an understanding and then explain...then i can guarantee you that you will get your rukhsati and everything done...

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umeed,

Find out if they are going to expect you to pay for the rukhsati even after the visa is issued.. if they cant pay for the rukhsati obviously they only want you for money and citizenship

And if they dont wana do it for other reasons, then LET IT BE. let your husband suffer the extra wait time due to letter of objection.

Stop calling and texting and see if they call you. If your husband loves you he will call you.

I had a phone nikah too, and i also got an objection letter and thats it! I had my nikah on the phone Alhamdulillah we got remed and ppr last week so dont worry, they are still accepted :)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Masha Allah above Ranjah post is good post, I would say print and keep in your valet as to-do list.
July-2010 said:
Very nice post Ranjha bro! will keep that in mind Inshallah! you deserved +1, so there you go :)
UOC said:
Lovely, very nice.

Love her...when she asks if she looks fat. Your opinion counts, so tell her she's beautiful.

Thats the best part, never ever tell your wife she is looking fat. :p
zeeeee said:
nice!!
If only every husband actually followed it..
Thanks for liking the post!
I have added +1 to your profiles.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
If they are not co-opearting with you on this matter. My advice is keep the things as it is and dont ask agian for Rukhsati. When they will see the objection letter with their own naked eyes then YES infect they will request you like a queen to come PK and have the rukhsati done because letter will clearly say's provide the proof in 45 days OR else provide future plan like if you want to do rukhsati 3 months down the road.

Ofcourse when he read this line "Not satisfying the requirments may result in refusal your application" he will reliaze that he want to go Canada then they will behave and will listen you. ::) But good news is I was also Nikah wedding applicants recently perform rukhsati after getting objection and my wife is comming tomorrow as she got visa it took us 20.5 months.
Excellent suggestion by brother one 2 ka four!
Sis Umeed, I would say go for brother One 2 ka four's advise!