+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
umeed said:
what will happen if they wont wanna do rukhsati after receiving objection letter as well? They are demanding me to bear expenses for all functions.
If you fail to provide them with evidence about your relationship, next they will send is the rejection letter! (after objection letter). Once the file is rejected you will be given I believe 30 days to file an apeal, then you show up to the court to defend your case and if WON, only then the application will start again and will take normal time for CHC-Islamabad which is 24 months as of now :(

Tell your husband to join this forum, so he gets an idea what its like these days. Nikah only/phone Nikahs are no longer considered real marriages, they think that its for the purpose of immigration only...

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wes786 said:
If you fail to provide them with evidence about your relationship, next they will send is the rejection letter! (after objection letter). Once the file is rejected you will be given I believe 30 days to file an apeal, then you show up to the court to defend your case and if WON, only then the application will start again and will take normal time for CHC-Islamabad which is 24 months as of now :(

Tell your husband to join this forum, so he gets an idea what its like these days. Nikah only/phone Nikahs are no longer considered real marriages, they think that its for the purpose of immigration only...
i m ordering CAPIS NOTES ,
PLZ TELL ME HOW TO ORDER , I LL ASK MY HUBBY ........ BOHAT HOGAYA HAI ......:(

umeed

Oct 14, 2011
wes786 said:

i asked him million of times but he will not join this forum

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
umeed said:
he says rukhsati demand is from my side so i should pay for it
Your husband says that? No offense to your husband, but what has happened to people lately? The other day another wife was saying that she works hard in Canada to produce money and then she sends it to her husband in pakistan because he doesn't have a job and refuse to find one :S I mean like seriously!

I am sorry that you are in this situation, all you can do is pray! I hope things work out for you.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umeed said:
he says rukhsati demand is from my side so i should pay for it

It is a very personal situation and I dont have a right to comment and no offence please ..........but just as a general advice ............ if this is his attitude .......... you can imagine what will be next once he is in Canada ............ you invited me here now me and my family back home is your liability ............. Good luck and May Allah help you ...........generally the reluctance on rukhsati is by bride and her family ........... this is quite a unique case indeed

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
hassam_mc said:
Hey Ayesha...

Did they update your ecas stating they have received your medical results? I just had this updated today!! Hoping for PPR soooon :)

Nopes, mine is the same :'(
Did you mail them? Acha also update your signature so we can compare the dates etc :)

umeed

Oct 14, 2011
I am very helpless, i dont know how to cope with this situation. i wish i could read their mind before nikkah but what could be done now except compromise

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
umeed said:
I am very helpless, i dont know how to cope with this situation. i wish i could read their mind before nikkah but what could be done now except compromise
Not much you can do now since you are already in his Nikah. Allah will help you just do lots of dua and we will all pray for you too. Try to talk to each other as much as you can to win his heart and try to explain the situation to him. It might take a while till he realizes or it might never happen, but atleast at the end you can say that you tried.

Rani Jee

Oct 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to every body,
Can please any body tell me in quarterly chc- Islamabad how many month's they work on quarterly ?

pakhtun_89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISLMBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/10/2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012
maryaam said:
only driving licence from pakistan? or you have to bring some letters and other documents too, cause I heard that you have to have some letters and profs that what kind of car you can drive, how long did you drive, and more info, is it right?
you only need a license from Pakistan. and this form if you are from Ontario http://www.pakmission.ca/forms/DRIVINGLICENSEFORM.pdf
click on the requirements and they will tell you what you need and there is $20 fee for verification, they also says in there that they may send your license to Pakistan for verification but they don't ;) in case you need some other stuff http://www.pakmission.ca/framec_general.htm

ziam

Feb 11, 2011
Torono
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC_ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2010
Doc's Request.
Sep-2010
AOR Received.
Sep-2010
Med's Request
July-2011
Passport Req..
Oct-2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 28-2011
LANDED..........
not yet
The following few words will cool you down, please read & make dua from Allah:

When things are down
And you are out of your mind
Remember just remember

Allah is The Kind.

When your life is in darkness
And nothing is right
Remember just remember

Through the darkness Allah is The Light.

When nothing makes sense
And your heading for demise
Remember just remember

It doesn't make sense, but Allah is The Wise.

When times are troubled
And no one seems to care
Remember just remember

Allah won't hurt you, He is The Fair.

When your heart is breaking
And your pain makes you fall
Remember just remember

Allah Sees it all.

When you are weak
And the road seems long
Remember just remember

Seek strength from The Strong.

When life is a burden
And everything is unstable
Remember just remember

Allah is The Able.

When the way is cloudy
And there is no one by your side
Remember just remember

Allah is The Only Guide.

When no one wants to listen
Or is willing to lend an ear
Remember just remember

Allah is always ready to hear.

When you are poor and penniless
And you are stuck in a niche
Remember just remember

Allah is The Rich.

When you are down in your misery
And there is nowhere to run
Remember just remember

You can always run to The One.

When your all alone
And your pain has no end
Remember just remember

Allah is your Friend.

And when your scars are hurting
And your heart is in fear
Remember just remember

Allah is really here.

Surah Ghafir

39. "O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the Hereafter that is the home that will remain forever."

May Allah bless you & give you best of this world and here after

umeed said: